Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 12-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Master
Warning Spiders Within

http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/...azil/1j4x7v1r2

yet quite amazing!!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 23-02-2013, 03:05 PM
goldendragon

I found the video so interesting. I have always had a fondness for spiders..along with all other creatures ( except mosquitos..they bite me, i fight back). It made me wonder what could be going on in that area to make those spiders behave that way, so I did a bit of research.
According to biologist Marta Fischer of the Pontifical Catholic University of Parana, the phenomenon is not so strange. This type of spider is known to be quite social,” she said. “They are usually in trees during the day and in the late afternoon and early evening construct sort of giant sheets of webs, in order to trap insects."
Around Sao Paulo and its neighboring cities, she said, it’s not an unusual site to see a sky speckled by spiders. The species, Anelosimus Eximius, can be found from Panama to Argentina and lives in colonies sometimes comprised of thousands of individuals. Each spider is around the size of a pencil eraser, and the species’ webs can stretch from the ground up to tree canopies or human constructions 65 feet high.

Thank you Saggi for sharing this. I really enjoyed learning more about them. Spiders are very beneficial to the enviroment. Blessings to you.
Old 23-02-2013, 04:36 PM
amy green

Question

So even spiders are eavesdropping on our telephone conversations now!!!

Old 23-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Master
WOW Goldendragon, thank you for sharing your research! There are a few good pics of webs on Google! Blessings to you too!

LOL! Amy

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 23-02-2013, 06:59 PM
goldendragon

I have always had a fondness for spiders. when I was a child my mother would not let me have a pet so I made friends with the many tarantulas that lived in my neighborhood in Texas. I don't usually tell people this since they look at me like I am insane but...grandmother spider is one of my spirit guides who guides me at times. I love her dearly. Ok, now you can think I am weird saggi lol.
Old 23-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendragon
I have always had a fondness for spiders. when I was a child my mother would not let me have a pet so I made friends with the many tarantulas that lived in my neighborhood in Texas. I don't usually tell people this since they look at me like I am insane but...grandmother spider is one of my spirit guides who guides me at times. I love her dearly. Ok, now you can think I am weird saggi lol.

That's lovely!

Am I looking at you like you're weird? You can read my thoughts too

Everyone loves something, yours is spiders, is it weird to love something?

If so, we're all weird

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 23-02-2013, 07:36 PM
goldendragon

no..Saggi..that is definately not what I meant. This forum feels like such a wonderful place to be a part of and each day I feel more able to just open myself up and allow myself to speak. I was punished so much for being me when I was growing up that it is still a bit of a challenge to be open, except to my husband who allows me to be me and knows I am who I am. Blessings to you dear Saggi, thank you for being someone I want to share with , learn from and all the good stuff of this journey.
Old 23-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Master

Backatcha with the blessings Goldendragon and the sharing, learning and good stuff too

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 24-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Super Moderator
They aren't listening to telephone conversations! They're getting onto the world wide web! HAHA!
Old 24-02-2013, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
They aren't listening to telephone conversations! They're getting onto the world wide web! HAHA!

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction