Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-07-2020, 05:33 PM
1337_d00d

Small exercises in manifestation

I figured anyone that has experience in manifesting anything in a short time can share that experience so others can try it.

Although many things happen in my life that seem to be not by chance, I can only recall one clear example of manifestation. We got a mice problem in the house so I figured we should get a cat. Our economy has been somewhat strained so it required a little bit of faith to get it. In any case, one day the thought comes to me "how do you want the cat to look like". I first imagine a black cat, but then think it's a little bit boring. So I imagine a partial white pattern on it. And that's it. Two days later my acting girlfriend is on her way back to town and has spotted an ad for two sister cats for a fair price being sold on the way to us. I don't get to see the cats but I tell her I think it's a good idea to get them. As she gets home, one of the cats has basically exactly the same pattern as I imagined it. The other one was similar, but had more white parts. Unfortunately, this cat got run over a few months later, so now we only have the cat I imagined. (I remember thinking, How come I got two cats when I only imagine one? I guess that question got answered.)

Here is the cat. The white part below the chin is what I imagined, and I didn't want too much white.

https://i.ibb.co/WGwXhdC/93610586-28...94346752-o.jpg

So I would say the key to this manifestation, unless somebody wants to point out I got the same cat I imagined by chance, was a) faith that I could get it and b) having a detailed image of it.
Old 25-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Master
Usually people try to bring into their life something, which is not in alignment with their energy/vibration, that causes discord. And trying to change their own vibration just for a physical object, or some physical outcome, also often backfires, energetically. As it amplifies the needy vibration of "I need this." And thus you receive the reality of "lack"

But if you're doing it for fun. Then there is no resistance. And succes is easy always. Therefor the emotional manifestation is the absolute foundational excersize. It is so succesful, that often people physically oriented again. And think that some God outside of them created all of that for them and that they are blessed. When it was actually their own deliberate energy motional emotional alignment. And this is hard to believe or accept for many. But that is really how it is.

One can never become happy, by trying to change conditions. Because that implies that the conditions are not good and then you receive that reality where the conditions are not good.

But when you allow the conditions to change towards things that please you, then you focus on that which pleases you, or which feels good/better emotionally, and then reality changes towards the evermoreness of that. Untill life is so amazing and wonderful, that one wants to change conditions again, and thereby shoot oneself in the foot.

"I got 5 sheep, but if I can have just one more... I need just one more, please one more, I need to find one more, I need to think about sheep maybe I can circumvent the law of attraction, maybe if I just pretend to be happy with what I've got, and still focus on that one sheep then that one sheep comes also. Obviously, the universe knows I Want one more extra sheep! Right? Doesn't the law of attraction have some intelligence? I should develop the believe that one more sheep comes I need to change my believes. My believes are wrong... I did not do my work, being pleased with everything the way it is, doesn't cause it to change towards what I want! I need to focus on 6 sheep instead of 5!"

And there goes all the sheep and the house. And the rain and the grass. Etc.

Because the universe doesn't hear words or pictures. IT only hears vibration. And you always get back what you put out. But when you feel good, what you receive is perfectly for you. From your soul/breath of God, which always knows and holds and bees and becomes all that you may ever want to be do or have, non-physically and energetically, and bees and becomes the evermoreness of all of it ongoingly for you, as you are always an unconditionally loved, guided and supported and inseperable physical furthest most leading edge extension of all of that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, when and where everything that exists exists and is being and becoming the evermoreness of all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.