Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Master
Applying law of attraction to stop hating people.

People are so stupid, I can't stand it! (anger)
That will just make them more stupid if I judge them. (discouragement)
They should already be smart! (blame)
They can't? (worry)
Maybe they can? (doubt)
They can't. Dissapointment.
How am I attracting this to me? Probably trying to help too much, and I can't. Overwhelment.
If I can't help them then who can?! Frustration/irritation/impatience.
I think I'm going to be stuck here forever with these stupid people. Worry.
Well, I'm by myself? Doubt.
I am literally talking to my phone. Dissapointment
I can't have any meaningful conversation here. Overwhelment.
If only there was 8 billion source energy beings instead of just one. (Frustration/irritation/impatience.)
I'm just gonna give up! Like always! The answer is always to just GIVE UP! pessimism.
Just do nothing. That's all I can do. (F/i/i)
Do nothing here and do nothing there. Do nothing everywhere! Yay... Very fun... Pessimism.
I feel like I'm in a desert... Really that's how boring this place is. (boredom)
It reminds me of how jesus talks about the three kind of students and three kind of seeds planted in three kinds of soils. This place is about as scorching dead as the dead dry desert of the sahara dead dry desert sand under the sahara desert deadly scorching hot sun. And I've come here to grow my knowledge... (pessimism)
Ok that was only a little bit funny. Like 1% funny and 99% dry. (pessimism)
Not very balanced, not very wholesome. (boredom)
Need to add more water. (contentment)

Oh ofcourse I can write in blue, DUH! (hopefulness)
And behold, the forums don't even work... (pessimism)
What a surprise... A forum in the middle of a desert dont work! (pessimism)
Look these represent a water particle - - - > O o . ( ) o ; : (pessimism)
Here is a river! ~~~~~River~~~~~ (boredom)
This is a desert, we need a tsunami up in here! (hopefulness)
~~~~~~ocean~~~~~~~}}}}}}}} TSUNAMI OF SWEET MOISTNESS }}}}}}} \\\\ (boredom)

I have done my work for today. (boredom)
People cannot learn anything without water crystals. Now lets hope winter comes soon. (hopefulness)
And brings some freaking intelligence to this place! Like I cannot even... Uh... Never mind... Pessimism.
That's it. (boredom)
I wonder what a frozen desert would look like. (contentment)
That would probably look really cool. Crispy cold white brown glinstering sand! Hahaha. (contentment)
Not very useful, but hey, atleast it restores the balance! (contentment)
Like I'm gonna say something so funny, but I'll probably get banned for saying that. (pessimism)
I freaking hate rules. F/i/i
Have to be so fake all of the time. Because people are afraid of what is good for them. Pessimism.
Oh, wait a minute, thats not true. The rules are actually good, I was wrong! (boredom)

LIKE BROWN PEOPLE WITH ALLOT OF SUNSCREAM! YAY I SAID IT. (boredom)
Hhh, now it's no longer funny... I already missed that boat by a miiiiiiiles. (boredom)
The funny boat. (contentment)

You know what, freaking abraham! Gave me a bible and dropped me off in the middle of the desert and then kicked me in the butt and be like "good luck!" hahahaha, whenever I think of Jerry I am reminded of goofy from loony tunes. Oh my God he has the exact same voice. Like its not even possible how funny that sounds, it gives me ooga jibvers. (contentment)

Oh my God, what if he is a racist? Worry.
Oh no, not true, esther likes rap. And abraham too. Pretty cool those old folks! (contentment)
I only liked one tupac song in my life and that's about it. Was it "neighbourhood"? No! It was my block! Oh my god nostalgia. Im gonna listen to it now! (hopefulness)
There was still some good things in those good old days (hopefulness)
I would have never catched myself saying this if I didn't do this process, this is really good! I conquered my fear of the past! Hah! Yes! (hopefulness)
Racism vibration CANCEL CLEAR BEGONE! I LOVE RAP! AND TUPAC, MY BLOCK! (OPTIMISM)
WE'RE GONNA DO THIS YEAH COME ON! FOR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Thank you tupac amaru shakur for everything that you've lived (love).

The truth is hard to see. I don't understand why God allows all this. It puts me to shame. Really it does. Pessimism.
If he's always held the light and strength in his heart and here I am crying and complaining about a forum post. (sadness/grief)
With all that has gone before. Billions of years of warfare and he's still got hope in his heart. Why... I don't understand why... I don't understand why for so long. They just allowed all of it and no one can see anything and no one wants to see anything. (sadness/grief)
I don't understand God.

I dont know if I am feeling love or grief. This is.... New... (worry)
I felt relief but I cried but it felt good! It didnt feel bad I'm confused! What is going on here!? Ok now I'm becoming afraid. Abraham didnt say about this part. Trascend all emotions? They did but... (fear)
I dont know what it means. I've been trying to find something better than love my whole life. Did I feel it? I'm confused. I don't know what emotion I'm feeling now. Makes me wanna puke. I feel like I need to purge this cigarette smoke... This vibration is too pure and good. (worry)
Jesus, God is beyond words... I'm actually scared right now. (fear)
Shoulden't smoke and ask for a revelation from God at the same time. (unworthiness/guilt/insecurity)
God is forgiving, I have nothing to worry about. I'm not even afraid of death, I'm afraid of life. (worry)
I'm kind of out of whack at the moment. (overwhelment)
This law of attraction stuff works tho, it really works. (worry)

I dont want people to think this is about racism what I am feeling right now, is about God and how many people have sacrificed their own life in the name of God. Or it seems that way. (doubt)

God is incomprehensible to me. It's so big, its... Infinite and ever expanding. And makes me feel like very confused. (doubt)
As if I am in a fractal simulation, as I see sedona mountains on the spine of my cat and on the infinite fractal simulation. (worry)
Yeah I doubt that's a reality but it does feel that way! (doubt)
I have literally felt the fractaline waves of expansion move through my space and environment. In undeniable ways. (worry)
Is that just a coincidence? (doubt)
Feels like I'm stuck in some kind of simulation program. I don't like it at all. (fear)
Enough forums for me. (unworthy/insecurity/guilt)
Talking to a dry heap of sand is not good for your health, go figure! (pessimism)
But I felt love and relief and I felt something good but then I lost the ability to identify my emotions. It is either grief or tears of joy. This is so strange. Paradoxical! New topic! (hopefulness)
Old 02-07-2020, 12:53 PM
Master
Is this the law of dissatisfaction?! (sorry couldn't resist)
Are you having a bad day or in general? It's good to vent, get things off your chest. You vent well, still keeping a sense of humour! Not an easy thing to do.

You mentioning Tupac reminded me of one of his quotes:

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on.” - Tupac Shakur
Old 02-07-2020, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Is this the law of dissatisfaction?! (sorry couldn't resist)
Are you having a bad day or in general? It's good to vent, get things off your chest. You vent well, still keeping a sense of humour! Not an easy thing to do.

You mentioning Tupac reminded me of one of his quotes:

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on.” - Tupac Shakur
Yeah funny. But i don even wanna be reminded of him right now. But thanks for the laughs.

Atleast I manifested a picture of blue in your avatar, because these blue words dont work. And this forum is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too yellow. Ah, back to work I go. Zug zug.
*mines for love*
Old 02-07-2020, 01:13 PM
Master
Fck! I just realised its not water, its a dry heap of lavender.

I felt this love and wholeness, as all of the goodness and compassion of humanity was suddenly realised by me. How every single human being has been in the same boat, fighting for love and for God, i was at a loss of words. The love is so great. And yet no words.

Because nothing can ever make that ok. No... I mean, nothing can ever undo that! It is simply the way it is. But why?! Why all of that for me?! Why! Like here I am God! Why?! What am I here for?! (frustration/irritation/impatience)

If you have made all of this for me, what am I here for? Why all of this pain and suffering, for what?! And then as a gift you promise even worse suffering in the afterlife for all of them? Why! (hatred/rage)

Yeah I can't unite these two emotions. Maybe I felt bliss or something or just tears of joy. Pessimism.

Bravo abraham, you have prepared all of humanity to enter the endless simulation. You were tricked by a fractaline infinity. Bravo! Here we all are. Bravo bravo and braaavo! And salutations to the endless simulations! Pffff... (pessimism)

Back to smoking I go. Probably leaving fractaline trails here for unaware little baby simulation consciousnesses'.... (pessimism)

Yep we're all god! How wonderful abraham! Thank you so much for this amazing endless infinite meaningless self creating simulation! Woah, bravo! *clap clap clap, and more claps!* pessimism.

Atleast I admit that I am a schizophrenic. Cant be all that wrong. (contentment)
Yeah, if you cant heal me, dont judge me! Frustrstion/irritation/impatience
I should be dead a long time ago. This life sux. (unworthiness)
Oh yeah, now I understand why slayeroflight is so angry at god. Those fcking leeches! Ugh! Annunaki scumbags! (hatred/rage)
And we cant even judge them because we do the same thing to plants and animals... Fck LAW OF ATTRACTION! ARGH! (DISCOURAGEMENT)
That was capslock my bad, but its not fair, the duality game is eternally and infinitely evermore inescapable! Someone has to be responsible. And the only ones who claim enlightenment are themselves stuck in the duality game. Awareness is the answer and then there is the being that is not the becoming! There is no escape, not even death is an escape. Just more joy leading to more despair. (frustration/irritation/impatience)

If only I was born in a non-dual world everyone would have one eye and be stupid fat retarded ogres that are so dense that they do not even know how stupid they are. Woah what a wonderful creation god, bravo! Infinite intelligence... I realise the truth that feels like love and it just gives me more despair... (frustration/irritation/impatience)

Like always, I have to give up. And keep my mouth shut. Well, might aswell sing a tune to it. Ah lets see here. Whats next. In this amazing love game of admitting the truth that no one wants to look at. Woah, what an amazing journey! (pessimism)

https://youtu.be/ifyZQj7cULQ
Stephen - Crossfire pt II

More food for the horny gods of despair. Mmmm yum yum yum. Eat some more if you want. You forgot my hipp by the way. What, not enough flesh there for you to eat? Ah well, whatever floats your boat. Almighty ruler of immense wisdom, granter of immense suffering. Mmm mmmh! You like to eat those children don't you? (boredom)

Even if I was granted eternal joy and beyond, for all of existence in all time and space. I would still not forgive any God who claims responsibility for all of that. So back to the dry desert I go.
The scorching sun feels good on my skin in comparison to all this junk. Hehehehe. (contentment)

Jeez I actually feel good being here now again. Thankfully. (contentment)
Old 02-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Master
Here's some blue, is that your favourite colour?

Old 02-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Master
Dry heap of lavender?! It's freshly growing in that field thank you very much.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Master
Here's a bigger picture. Snuzzle your nose in there!

Old 02-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Master
What the hell? I didnt even realise it is only yellow when I do advanced reply. And then on post it all becomes green again. Ahahaha. Another wonderful nugget of the duality gods of fcked up self defeating satisfaction. (Pessimism.)

Hehehe my cat gave me the weirdest look. Like a shocked goofy face with her tongue sticked out when I said that... Aaaaand its gone... Back to desert we go. (boredom)

I have a problem with boredom. It is so dry. I keep smoking to get me to stay bored. But its annoying. Its like im not dry enough. I think I need to just stop drinking water. Maybe then I will stay bored. Can't have love without suffering right, GOD?! RIGHT?! NEED TO BURN PEOPLE ETERNALLY IN HELL TO MAKE YOU HAPPY RIGHT?! OH BURN ME PLEASE. AND THEN LOVE ME AND BURN ME AND LOVE ME AND BURN ME FOREVER AND EVER. AND HEAL ME AND BURN ME AND HEAL ME AND BURN ME AGAIN. WONDERFUL. (BOREDOM)

Give bounties to those who are patient and suffer. And then grant me a ticket to ride with the fuel of the degenerated bodies of my anscestors. Wonderful amazing magnificent creation of God. Mmmmh... Love it. (contentment)

What else can I do to sacrifice myself... Nope, slapping myself is not accepted. Hey this is good! God is merciful. Oh praise the almighty lord! I am not allowed to slap myself! There is some good in this duality game. How wonderful. Beep boop on my nose. I am complete. Pessimism.

Ok that was too overzealous. Hhhh... Boredom.

There is a cat hair on my couch. And it looks. Like a stripe. It is on top of my couch. It is ~45 degrees, northwest and southeast. Woah, that was actually a good guess! (contentment)

What are the odds of that, I am literally facing north as I said that. Well, lets say between 25% and 100%, as an average wild guess. But I dont have all the information for this. (frustration/i/i)

I did something right atleast. Something happened that was correct. (contentment)

I used the navigation system as an analogy and the analogy somehow became actually spot on accurate. Because I had no doubt in what I was saying. This is good! This is very good! (hopefulness)

My couch is grey. The sky is blue. Paper tissues are white. I can see through the plastic wrapping paper. It is permeable. It also reflects the light of its surroundings a little bit. This plastic wrapping paper is thin and bendable. It maintains a fold but not too much. The paper wrap maintains more fold. The metalic shine reflects clearer and purer and cleaner than the permeable plastic wrapping paper. I have 12 hours on my clock. It is thursday 15:43:50
Old 02-07-2020, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Here's some blue, is that your favourite colour?

Water, we need water, water WAAAAATER. BLUE FOR WATER. DOLPHINS WHALES. DEEP OCEAN. SEA. OR ISLAND. The brain cannot work without salt and water.

How come I did not get sick when I drank sea water?
Maybe because... Sorry I am not allowed to be distracted.

Thursday 2019 2nd of July, 15:50:00 (contentment)
Old 02-07-2020, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Here's a bigger picture. Snuzzle your nose in there!

I am not a bee. I am a human being. I have 5 fingers. Two hands. Two feet. 5 toes.

Thursday, 2nd of July 2019, 15:55:01