Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Good Question. I'm not aware of any literature on this subject, though it bears some resemblance to what schizophrenics may experience, especially during a seizure. That is not to say it is a sign of any disease, only that the symptoms of schizophrenia and Kundalini Activation are often somewhat similar. For instance, spontaneous movements, almost seizure-like, are common during Kundalini activation, as are sensations of light and various sounds. My guess is that all of these, including seeing those black dots, are a symptom of the nervous system readjusting itself. When Kundalini is activated, the amount of electrical energy flowing through the nerves is increased substantially and it takes the nervous system many years to adjust (usually around 5-7 years on average).

Also, from my own experience, sensitivity to strong lights and sounds is increased and it can almost feel that you have a telepathic connection to every single person around you, so staying away from crowds is essential. In those initial stages, I even remember hearing and feeling the electricity flowing through the wiring inside the walls of my room. I also experienced nerve issues, in spades.

I remember a time when walking in the streets at night when the light streets would go off when I passed under them and go back on as I was further way. Or when I was studying in electrical engineering and doing lab test with sophisticated machines to study the movement of electrons in circuits. For the other teams doing the experiment in my class, the margin of error between theory and lab result was always under 2%, while in the team I was in, it was most of the time over 50%. Even if I was not doing the manipulations but just standing near the machines.

Enjoy!
Old 27-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I remember a time when walking in the streets at night when the light streets would go off when I passed under them and go back on as I was further way. Or when I was studying in electrical engineering and doing lab test with sophisticated machines to study the movement of electrons in circuits. For the other teams doing the experiment in my class, the margin of error between theory and lab result was always under 2%, while in the team I was in, it was most of the time over 50%. Even if I was not doing the manipulations but just standing near the machines.

Enjoy!

Yes, there's definitely a noticeable increase in electromagnetic activity with the increased flow of Kundalini energy. In my case, certain small objects, especially those made of plastic, kept sticking to me and still do sometimes. Ditto when I am visited by entities, there are noticeable electromagnetic effects, which makes sense.

This also reminds me, that the Chinese government conducted studies with Chi-Kung masters a few decades ago. They were unable to determine what Chi was or even directly observe it, however they could observe the indirect effects of a Chi-Kung master directing Chi at a particular measuring instrument for instance. What they found, was that there was a measurable increase in electromagnetic activity, but they could not explain the cause of it.
Old 27-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
What bothers me with the OP is the he's seeing little black creatures flying near him.(I have them also).
I'm not sure what are they,but my instinct tell me that it's not for good.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ht=black+flies
Do you actually see them as creatures or are they dot like? During the first few months of my awakening I would see what I assumed were tiny particles of energy bouncing around at ground level...it was as if the ground was alive and moving...could this be what you are both seeing? I didn't and still don't identify them as flies. They definately looked more like tiny dots/particles.

Here's a visual of something like what I saw only the particles were really tiny and moving a lot quicker bouncing around all over the place. I didn't see the particles as light like in this video, their colours were indistinct
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6rJ...H7Lf-&index=91
Old 27-09-2019, 11:06 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Do you actually see them as creatures or are they dot like? During the first few months of my awakening I would see what I assumed were tiny particles of energy bouncing around at ground level...it was as if the ground was alive and moving...could this be what you are both seeing? I didn't and still don't identify them as flies. They definately looked more like tiny dots/particles.

Here's a visual of something like what I saw only the particles were really tiny and moving a lot quicker bouncing around all over the place. I didn't see the particles as light like in this video, their colours were indistinct

Yes I've seen those before, but mostly when looking in the sky during the day, not the floor, or on the space surrounding me. And they where not glowing light like in the video, more like translucid.
Old 27-09-2019, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm

Imagine something like a fly,but without being able to see the characteristics of it.They appear and move very fast,and somehow i have the feeling that they're alive.I don't know.
I see it crossing my room at a fraction of a second.
I think it's not the same as those in the video.
Also i saw them near my forehead,sometimes near my face,and sometimes i had the feeling that they enter my body.
Old 27-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes I've seen those before, but mostly when looking in the sky during the day, not the floor, or on the space surrounding me. And they where not glowing light like in the video, more like translucid.
Yes.When i look in the sky,i see these tiny things also.Sometimes they're white and sometimes gold.
The black flies are something else.
Old 27-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Legrand

Hello,

Since we are sharing on physical experiences we had or have.

When I was aware of my body cells of this body, my vision changed also. I was seing the world a bit like we imagine a bee sees the world. I was seing the world from each cells in the back of the eye. You know those three types of cells that detect the three basic colours in our vision. I had direct contact to each one of those cells and not just to the general image of the world our brain makes of them.

I also wanted to make a note regarding the grounding exercise I posted on this thread. At the beginning it’s nice to have a cocoon of energy around our body to which one may identify to. But at one point this cocoon just vanishes. There is no more inside, outside or up and down to ones identity.

The same goes as for an identification with the cells of ones body.

Enjoy!
Old 27-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account
i typically see a sparkling bits looking like smoke or fog. happens most often if i put my attention around my throat.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 27-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Translucent is another way of putting it yes. These things would appear most evenings when I was at my most relaxed I guess.
Old 27-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Imagine something like a fly,but without being able to see the characteristics of it.They appear and move very fast,and somehow i have the feeling that they're alive.I don't know.
I see it crossing my room at a fraction of a second.
I think it's not the same as those in the video.
Also i saw them near my forehead,sometimes near my face,and sometimes i had the feeling that they enter my body.
It could be that you're just aware of other ...dimensions for want of a better word. Its like having a window into other existances where some of your senses have become heightened and able to sense stuff that's not recognised in our normal state. I wouldn't worry about them, I believe we share our space with many worlds but our focus is in this one...our awakening just gives us a glimpse of others. Thats how I see it anyhow.