Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-03-2011, 06:21 AM
Pathfinder
Hello Rom, I like to say I am a soul who is having a human experience. therefore, naturally, when our experience is done here.. we decide what other experiences we would like to have.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:50 AM
dayshayde

Thank you guys for replying i really appreciate it. however my beliefs are subject to my experience, i astral project memories instinctively to place that coincide with their happening and i have been visited by an ancient cousin and a grandfather that seem to reside somewhere in the ancient past and tell me they live in the ground on an energy based earth plane and my cousin claims 7000 years and ancient egypt and my grandfather says he is 16000 years old, his name is utuatep, i don't get to talk to them much they seem to have gone home or gone deep in the earth to allow me to make my own discoveries, i beleive we exist in multiple dimensions and they coincide with magnetic energy and quantuam physics to prove that their is a soul, i would like to be able to prove the existence of the soul and the afterlife by some means of measuring quantum energy or magnetic planes but probably never will do so, however to me its proven its just a mystery of darkness. i believe that the underworld is inhabited by giant plants and entities that carry souls over vast networks of energy. in fact i believe there is a plant of energy that floats from the dirt all around for about 300 miles diameter and was a birth gift from my ancient family and it floats on a energy bubble beneath the dirt and can even move its many vines and tassles like we move our arms.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Gauss

Maybe you would be interested in reading the book "Heaven and Hell" by Emanuel Swedenborg:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/swd/index.htm

I believe Swedenborg was a great prophet, probably the greatest among western "modern" prophets. He foresaw all events now taking place in the world including Falun Dafa from China, the communist persecution in China, Li Hongzhi etc etc.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Master

Jesus has given us a description of the after life. You can read it here:

http://www.esvonline.org/search/luke+16%3A19-31/

This isn't the whole picture. A time is coming when the dead will be resurrected for their final judgment. Those who are righteous will be with Jesus forever and the evil will be condemned to the lake of fire.