Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Are spirits a form of energy

How one can really tell the sprits inside himself, if some one have negative or evil sprits or some can have good sprits, is there any ways to view sprits of self or others, can view of sprit could make you loose control of your thoughts
Old 16-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Master
Hello,

We all have many aspects of Self. These are what you describe as spirits.

When we examine our thinking, for those who understand such a thing can be done, I find it useful to notice where a specific thought came from and why it was presented. The goal being to reflect on good advice and ignore bad advice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerpreet
How one can really tell the spirits inside himself, if some one have negative or evil spirits or some can have good spirits, is there any ways to view spirits of self or others, can view of spirit could make you loose control of your thoughts
I'm not going to comment on spirits. BUT, I would like to tell you that you have the power
to control your own thoughts.:)

Practice saying, "No'' to an unwanted thought and then turn
the channel like you would on TV and think about something you do wanna think about!
It really is that simple. And it gets simpler!

There is a saying: You may not be able to control how many birds fly overhead...
but you certainly can control whether one makes a nest in your hair!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerpreet
How one can really tell the sprits inside himself, if some one have negative or evil sprits or some can have good sprits, is there any ways to view sprits of self or others, can view of sprit could make you loose control of your thoughts

May I ask you a couple of question, Amerpreet?

When you think or write about or ask questions about spirits, what does that word 'spirits' mean to you?

What do you think good or bad spirits are?
Old 16-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
May I ask you a couple of question, Amerpreet?

When you think or write about or ask questions about spirits, what does that word 'spirits' mean to you?

What do you think good or bad spirits are?
Bobjob you rock.
Old 16-04-2021, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Bobjob you rock.

I'll take 'rock' as a verb and 'you rock' as a compliment - thank you!
Old 27-04-2021, 06:14 AM
Master
Amerpreet,
you question has a lot of deep aspects to it.

One time I was studying....... how this one group was studying on how to make 'Elementals'. The Lecturer claimed the Egyptians made 'Elementals' and used them to protect the Pyramids.

Being a boy at heart, I tried making some 'Elementals'. As I was doing this, I kept studying. The people listening to the group decided to create their own organization which they did. One of the founders, started making 'Elementals'. Those 'Elementals' helped her to write some books. Even to this day, some people seek out those 'Elementals' and ask them for advice. Some people claim they have personally seen them.

As for me, I use to give classes and one of the things I would do is telepathically tell one of the 'Elementals' to sit in a chair which was in the middle of the room. Then I would ask each person that was in the room to go to the chair individually and use their hands to see if they could feel anything. The students did not talk amongst themselves. Oddly, they all could feel a young man sitting in the chair!

I know.... I have gotten off track, but the topic of 'spirits' is something that intrigues me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-04-2021, 06:15 AM
Master
If Spirit(s) and Angels were not mentioned in the Bible, would we today believe in them?

Did we 'invent' them?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-04-2021, 07:53 PM
asearcher

you mean a walk in? spirits inside yourself? the Warrens calculated the three steps of demonic possession. article here if you want to read about it https://getridofghosts.org/the-3-stages-of-possession/

i can't say for sure what is true or not. all my personal experiences has taught me is that I could tell there was a bad energy around (this when I was really open) and I could see how it influences people around me and they mistook it for their own energy, but I saw it coming from the outside and I saw it as a being (now good or bad I cant be the judge of that only that it gave off a bad feeling). I get if nobody believes this experience. I have difficulty believing it myself so it's fine. But there is something about me and energies, I can tell even if there are walls in between and so on (long story). it has happened that if someone has a very high emotional attachment to an object, even a piece of paper, I will detect where the missing object is, it is as if it has one energy and it would not go off like it does if it was not that the owner was calling it by it's own strong energy (the mother energy). Sorry if I sound crazy.

in short I think energies are around us all the time and just as we are showing up in their world they are showing up in ours, but it is only us who see that they go into our world, but I think especially the low energy is really close to us here on earth if we don't work on getting up our energies, we have the power to do that, our mind is more powerful than we think, I guess.

If you are worried that good or bad entity is inside your body I would say before that happens there are lots of warning signs and it too says you give your permission for it to do so. So influencing is one thing and possession is another. I have no experience with possession to my knowledge so I can't say anything about it, I'm just most familiar with energies.
Old 28-04-2021, 05:51 AM
Deactivated Account
as so often

As I've often seen before, a new member will ask a question but then does not respond to other members' postings.

With no explanation from Amerpreet of what he meant about "spirits inside himself" member responses are random and lacking useful context.

Last edited by bobjob : 28-04-2021 at 08:32 AM.