Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-04-2021, 05:25 PM
1337_d00d

The "threshold"

I think everyone here has some kind of threshold for what is possible to manifest - if not, then why don't you fly - so I am wondering if this threshold should be moved somehow or if we are supposed to find a correct one. The great teacher has said "according to your your faith it shall be done unto you" but what does that really mean.
Old 13-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Master

Indeed, the mind is a powerful tool limited only by our beliefs.

So when it comes to manifestation, we may believe that we can manifest $100 in our lives, but if we consider manifesting $100,000 our subconscious may tell us that this will never happen. Yet in theory, manifesting $100,000 is no more difficult than manifesting $100.

So perhaps manifestation depends on clearing out our subconscious beliefs about what is possible. As always, Neville Goddard provides valuable guidance.

Peace
Old 14-04-2021, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed, the mind is a powerful tool limited only by our beliefs.
Exactly!
As far as flying and walking on water...I don;t need too for one thing...so my desire or focus just is NOT there.
I accept that.
What I want or need and focus on does come about...AND ---me receiving $100,000 with no strings -
is not EVEN the most extraordinary thing that has come to me through manifesting or co-creating or
having faith something WILL indeed come about...Oh my gosh, do my friends' mouths drop...with things that happen.
They, at first, think I'm ridiculous...they actually get concerned (like you do for a crazy person).
(I've had coffee, I think I may tell a story, 1 of many) And STILL this is not the most extraordinary!
Ok, as short as I can: I HAD to get my mother, 87, in another state, out of her condo and get her here,
cuz of her progressive Dementia...she could not live with me because of all our pets, mainly....all in 2 weeks -
with other time crunches I was under ---which also incurred the most impossible 'miracles'.

I never looked for a place in the whole 2 weeks...I 'knew' my Holy Father would take care of the whole thing.
(You must understand in the core of my being - 'Unshakable knowing'..and complete trust..This is the point dear old friends think I am nuts.)

In a city of maybe 500,000 people...a friend called me from a SuperBowl party - someone had a house vacant...
would luv to rent to my mom. 325 steps from my front door.

'Anything is possible with God' and your belief...some may say faith...it's rock solid knowing for 'me'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-04-2021, 08:36 PM
Administrator
I would agree with both previous posts.

Namaste
Old 14-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
I think everyone here has some kind of threshold for what is possible to manifest - if not, then why don't you fly - so I am wondering if this threshold should be moved somehow or if we are supposed to find a correct one. The great teacher has said "according to your your faith it shall be done unto you" but what does that really mean.

faith = beliefs

I think it is true that "you can do anything you believe you can do".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-04-2021, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
faith = beliefs

I think we had talked about this before..or it was someone else. (?)

This is a good example:
A person can have ALL the faith in the world that God can heal them.
But when they are with a healer...and they don't get healed ...guess what...
They had faith in God...but their unconscious belief (and possibly conscious) was that they deserved
their illness, were being punished ---so God would not waste His time on them.
So...no healing!

Faith and belief are actually different. (It took me over a year to understand this
because no one explained it as simply as I just did!!
If they said what I just did I would have gotten that minute!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-04-2021, 10:54 PM
Master

Quote:

we don't fly because we honestly believe we can't. Some guy name newton even quantified that belief... but there is a saying in the bible 'faith by itself if it hath not works is dead'. Just idly thinking something isn't the same as believing, apparently....
Old 18-04-2021, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
The believe is the treshhold. The manifested reality is also the treshhold. They are one and the same.
You are always changing your believes. But the changes happen also if you are not aware of it. And your awareness can become non-aware. And that is why change also changes, into the unchanging. Being. Without becoming. And your awareness is part of the becoming. The change.

Why I don't fly? Well, that reality is not happening right now. If I try to force it, I'll fail. Can I change my belief? Well, maybe I can, but can I keep that believe stable? That is the question. How stable and consistent can I be in that reality? Not very, unless I make huge sacrifices in other areas of my life, in which case, that stability would be an illusion really. Not worth it. That's the issue with putting manifestations at top priority.

You forget that the only reason we want anything at all, ever, is simply because we believe it will make us feel better if we got it. Put the emotion on top priority I guess. But can I change the emotion? Nope. Same principle applies. Believes really do matter, but the amount of focus, determination and consistency that is required to manifest an emotion, is not to be underestimated, if you ask me. Takes huge discipline. From my point of view.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
faith = beliefs

Most people use the word faith to describe something unseen. believe is when you already got plenty of evidence to support that faith. I'd put the word faith more in the category of hopefulness.
Old 18-04-2021, 09:54 AM
Administrator
Faith is the stumbling block for a lot of people including myself. i have faith in my own abilities. but faith for help from others No i dont.
I am self relient i have to be. so to try and manifest anything from the universe
it just does not work for me.
And it is not that i have a negative outlook because i dont.
All my life i have helped others, and told them how to manifest for themselves and it has worked.
But for myself its a no

Namaste