Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Pathfinder

Does anyone really know what a twinflame is and can feel like

Being a twinflame ain't nothing excited or awesome. Its quite scary cus wen god ripped you away from ur other half ur flame n u got nothing but you and you realize that ur nothing witout that other person being attached to your soul wen u couldnt care less to even be with that person for certain. reasons... but God will find you a new soul to wrap round d yours and make you feel complete again. Trust me I never k we or could even think bout what a twinflame was never heard of it til after the fact I realized that I'm not a regular soulmate. I'm a soul who's soulmate is wrapped around my core. And it took 3 years after my 3re eye open for god to let go n drop me and rip me away from my first mateflame and then he led down a path and I found my angel n he had me hanging on but pushing me down at same time n it was madness all over me. But finally found my angel n made a plan n next day I got my soul back I got my air back I got my heartbeat back. I could move I felt my fingertips I felt complete wen before all I could feel was broken in half not complete not together not even held on to by anything. Everyone thinks being a twinflame is awesome n this and that and wen they dont know not understand what it really is. Trust me soulmates are the way to go. But I love having my twinflame my soulmate I call him wrapped round me tight. I just wish I knew who it was. I thought it was someone before but I was wrong I think. N now I'm heartbroken. But I'm still loved n very much okay now I got all of me back n head down the right path now with my angel and my demon n god right beside me
Old 03-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Ascender
It can be exciting and awesome. For me, a twin flame is all the lessons wrapped up in one singular person, because they are me, we share the same soul, and the lessons she faces I face in another way.

We share the same one soul. It is the most difficult lesson of all of them, for me, I loved her so purely that the love i felt wasn't able to be handled by my body, which brought up a lot of spiritual issues which were mainly overcome.

I wish you well ��
Old 03-04-2021, 02:38 AM
Pathfinder

Orion lion you are so true my darling. That was beautiful thank you I needed to hear that. Not the bad parts of what I went thru but the goodness of what is to come and the beauty thank you again
Old 03-04-2021, 12:36 PM
Guide

I do not know...
Old 03-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Master
I understand to hold tight that the only thing you want to do.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-04-2021, 01:54 PM
Master
Being a TF and being in relationship with your TF is absolutely awesome! The most incredible thing you can experience with a partner.
Contrary to what many believe, there aren't that many lessons anymore because as a TF you've come quite the long way as a Soul and you banged out most of the 'lower' ego issues with Soulmates and Twin Souls.

With your TF you are so much alike, how could their be much trouble? The funny thing is that even when you are alike concerning something you both still come from a different angle so it's not like you're clones.
For instance, we both played an instrument, and played in a band. We played different instruments though, and I was only on stage with the band once a year.
So we were both musicians, but entirely different.
Both teachers of the same subject, but to entirely different level of students.
And so on...
So many similarities, but never like you are clones, as that wouldn't leave anything to explore and would get boring real fast!

Because of the similarities and still being different, you inspire each other tremendously, you add to the other with what you know and vice versa.
It's the most wonderful experience, and this is only part of what it's like!

When you're together, time stands still. You both recognise each other but not from this life. Can be looks, or a laugh etc.
Eye-contact is amazing! And you always hear or read that, but with your TF it's different. As if you see the other's Soul. It is so unbelievably intense that sometimes it's difficult to keep that eye-contact.
And that's entirely different from what you read in the cheap novels.

Sex with your TF is unreal! It totally blows your mind, and that's really how it feels! Wondering while you're enjoying "What the heck is going on? What is happening?!"

And sorry to burst people's bubble, but what I read on here is rarely TF material... There used to be a few, but they either have moved on or don't talk about it.

One last thing... you don't find them by looking for them. You meet them totally unexpectedly. And then it hits you, but not in a scary way at all! And to be honest, most real TFs don't even know they're TFs!! It doesn't matter to them either. Why would they? They're happy and that's all that counts. They can't be bothered to dive into the material, they haven't the time nor interest. They're simply happy and too busy living their great lives.
Some do know, many don't. They're just living it.

Not to offend anyone, but if it's scary, it's not TF, and you're not TF level (yet) either.
When you feel miserable because you miss that other half, you have a void and aren't happy and fulfilled, and thus not a TF either.
A TF IS happy and fulfilled on his/her own, doesn't need them at all, they stand on their own two feet, aren't heartbroken over an idea.
They are thriving, beaming, joyful, lighthearted, because they've come THAT far on their Soulpath. They are ready for the connection because of this.
Old 11-04-2021, 03:55 PM
Suspended
Master
You know via telepathy.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...33#post1611733

Brain wifi
Instead of a code encrypted in the wiring of our neurons, could consciousness reside in the brain’s electromagnetic field?
https://aeon.co/essays/does-consciou...=pocket-newtab