Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 24-03-2021, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Thanks for your helpful post. Still a bit of mystery what precisely Christ Consciousness actually is but it seems to be aligned to the Christian God (i.e a personal God that I have a problem with, since I lean towards pantheism). I suppose I was hoping it might be about Divine Love....clearly not then?

When one sees the true nature of the Reality in the stillness, it is closer to your leaning towards pantheism (a doctrine which identifies God with the universe, or regards the universe as a manifestation of God) than the metaphorical "white haired man in the sky".

It leads to "Divine Love" through understanding what it is all really about.
Old 24-03-2021, 04:30 PM
Experiencer

Hi Miss Hepburn.

And yes, ameliorate...words will always fall short of the experience.

The Christ figure also can be viewed in a different way. Not in a dogmatic, literal way. Some may view it as one example of many that have led people to experience the divine. Those who made that connection and showed others the way.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:38 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Yes I know that but am still interested to find out more about Christ Consciousness. I resonated strongly with Jesus when I was deeply in love, homeless and....for a while...shoeless too! I had nothing but I was rich....i.e. I had everything that mattered.
I would say Divine Love is the aim of Christ consciousness.
Express and radiate only Divine Love and you probably nailed it.
Old 24-03-2021, 11:48 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Should we talk more about this -
moving on from Christ Consciousness... into Divine Love talk?
Yes, Please.
The more the merrier I always say, when it comes to Divine Love.
Old 25-03-2021, 12:28 AM
Master
If Christ was a universally ascended master he would still be here in the physical and have all the answers to both life and death don't you think?, same as Buddha and krishna, my thoughts on the subject anywho. Amen

I think they were masters at what they knew just not universally aware. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 25-03-2021 at 07:10 PM.
Old 25-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
If Christ was a universally ascended master he would still be here in the physical and have all the answers to both life and death don't you think?, same as Buddha and krishna, my thoughts on the subject anywho. Amen

I think they were masters at what they knew just not universally aware. Amen

Universal love, as in love for all things is the way in my opinion. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Universal love, as in love for all things is the way in my opinion. Amen

What does "Universal Love" mean to you. Please define "Love" as the word is often misused or used in a very casual sense.

How does one evolve to "Universal Love" in your opinion?
Old 28-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
I've been working with the concept of Christ Consciousness for a few years and noticed quite a bit of resistance to the term due to my association of the word 'Christ' to Christianity. Finally I believe I get it. Here is my take:

Christ Consciousness is a frequency. It is the frequency of love.

Christ is a word that is a translation (BigJohn please help here) from the Old Testament Messiah, which I believe means 'anointed.' Jesus is associated with the term Christ because he fulfilled the OT prophecies by attaining and holding this frequency in his earthly manifestation and continues to do so. He was and is the manifestation of the anticipated "anointed." He oriented his identity as love, and expressed fully as the One (which is the love frequency).

The anointed one is not an individual. It is a frequency that many have become and many are becoming.

As a frequency, Christ consciousness is available to all, and has nothing to do with Christianity or any religion. It is attained by anyone coming into full alignment with the frequency of love, and expressing as such. The action of expression is the evidence of complete alignment in any frequency.

Blessings and love,
Z
Old 28-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
I've been working with the concept of Christ Consciousness for a few years and noticed quite a bit of resistance to the term due to my association of the word 'Christ' to Christianity. Finally I believe I get it. Here is my take:

Christ Consciousness is a frequency. It is the frequency of love.

Thanks for this clarification. Can you say how resonating on this frequency affects you and is it a fleeting experience or can it retained for any length of time?

I am wondering whether Christ Consciousness and Divine Love are one and the same thing, i.e. accessing this higher power and being imbued by it?
Old 28-04-2021, 06:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Thanks for this clarification. Can you say how resonating on this frequency affects you and is it a fleeting experience or can it retained for any length of time?

I am wondering whether Christ Consciousness and Divine Love are one and the same thing, i.e. accessing this higher power and being imbued by it?

I suspect that each individual experiences it differently. I am only able to sustain it for short periods of time while in meditation, and I work on it every day.

I believe you are right about them being the same thing. They are the same frequency/energy. How we describe the intangible is an obstacle sometimes, don't you think? Even if we experience the same energy, we come back with different stories.

Z