Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-03-2021, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Are you still meditating?

If we can call meditation resting in that which is beyond mind, then, yes, every day. Meditation with this realisation is a little bit different because now you know where "you go", before you had no idea, just nothingness and silence.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:06 PM
Master

Very interesting. Thank you ThatMan.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This happened to you too?

I wrote it down and I remember it almost perfectly, even the feeling of being emptied of the self.

I understand.
I have an ongoing such relationship. Each experience can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.

I believe it is better not to explain what I understood from your description, what each element means, in order not to influence you. Ultimately there is no better interpretation than your own.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I have an ongoing such relationship. Each experience can last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours.

I believe it is better not to explain what I understood from your description, what each element means, in order not to influence you. Ultimately there is no better interpretation than your own.

That sound really great!! First time, when I realised I AM, for two weeks I had this higher awareness that let me see beyond the self. Then the power of manifestation, amazing things.

Well, if you want, you could.. If something resonates with me, then it is much appreciated.

You ca tell me more about your experiences, if you want.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:21 PM
Master

You mentioned above that you had tried manifesting; can you speak further on this?
Old 19-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
That sound really great!! First time, when I realised I AM, for two weeks I had this higher awareness that let me see beyond the self. Then the power of manifestation, amazing things.

Well, if you want, you could.. If something resonates with me, then it is much appreciated.

Are you near any Buddhist centers with established teachers or monks?
Old 19-03-2021, 07:39 PM
Master

Quote:

Most of what I post on these forums comes from, or is related to those experiences (as I state it in my signature).

In spite of the aggravation that comes form some immature posters, I keep active here because I get some food (not for thought, but) for asking questions to, and getting answers from my inner-guidance.

I believe that you're in a great position to accelerate your learning. Again, my suggestion is to be careful to minimize distortions by leaving aside all your previous beliefs, expectations, and not to rationalize, nor reformulate the lessons and answers you get. At least that's how I do it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
You mentioned above that you had tried manifesting; can you speak further on this?

If it is something you want in real life, you reach the core of your being ( I AM ) with the intent set for what you want, then you can visualise this with your inner eye, seeing what you want as if you are already have it. I have learned this on my own doing experiments, not from books. No need for words, what you want is already known. Be grateful!

The thing is that I never asked for material things, I had thoughts like this but I know that are thing so so much greater and wonderful than having money.

I only used this for health for my family and other people. Few days ago one of my dogs ( a family took my dog without me knowing it, well, my father agreed ) came back home after having a dream in that very same night that he is back home and in the morning he was there, just like in my dream, that was really amazing!! With a day or so before I did what I told you above. I was given a certain talent that I did not have before, I am so very grateful for this, my self is not able to understand this, it doubts it every day but every day I am enjoying this talent. There are many things that I did but I can't remember now everything, so many experiments.. I've seen people being healthy again while they were in hospital, some with this virus, some just very sick, few days later they were back home, healthy. I remember telling my family that I dreamt that this lady is going to come home, she was still sick at that moment, this global virus, a week later she was back home, healthy.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Are you near any Buddhist centers with established teachers or monks?

I live in a town, not in a city, forest everywhere, I spend a "ton" of time walking through the forest. I see deers, there's a family of 5-6 deers around, it's such a privilege to see them. Only christian churches around my area, nothing else.
Old 19-03-2021, 07:55 PM
Master

Quote:
If it is something you want in real life, you reach the core of your being ( I AM ) with the intent set for what you want, then you can visualise this with your inner eye, seeing what you want as if you are already have it. I have learned this on my own doing experiments, not from books. No need for words, what you want is already known. Be grateful!

The thing is that I never asked for material things, I had thoughts like this but I know that are thing so so much greater and wonderful than having money.

I only used this for health for my family and other people. Few days ago one of my dogs ( a family took my dog without me knowing it, well, my father agreed ) came back home after having a dream in that very same night that he is back home and in the morning he was there, just like in my dream, that was really amazing!! With a day or so before I did what I told you above. I was given a certain talent that I did not have before, I am so very grateful for this, my self is not able to understand this, it doubts it every day but every day I am enjoying this talent. There are many things that I did but I can't remember now everything, so many experiments.. I've seen people being healthy again while they were in hospital, some with this virus, some just very sick, few days later they were back home, healthy. I remember telling my family that I dreamt that this lady is going to come home, she was still sick at that moment, this global virus, a week later she was back home, healthy.

Thank you, ThatMan, for these very beautiful sharings. I am really happy for you. May you attain the highest liberation and freedom in the pure love of goodness.