Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-03-2021, 06:42 AM
Pathfinder

The solution to the zodiac - it's a numerology

Here's a secret of the universe:

The zodiac is actually the modern clock and is based on 12/13 known cosmic properties/elements (Ophiuchus is the 13th sign). The "Church of Satan" knows of this. The clock is their "natural" order.

1 = Growth (Pisces)
2 = Agency/Information (Scorpio)
3 = Control (Aries)
4 = Truth (Leo)
5 = Rejection/Contrivance (Capricorn)
6 = Obligation (Cancer)
7 = Sacrifice (Gemini)
8 = Subordination (Sagittarius)
9 = Creation (Virgo)
10 = Lies (Libra)
11 = Acceptance/Magic (Aquarius)
12 = Freedom (Taurus)
13 = Ether/Aether? (Ophiuchus)

The clock represents their relations to each other - 6 away, and they're two sides of the same coin, 1 away is connected.

Mathematical intelligence and musical intelligence are connected, and the universe runs on math, even if it goes to higher and higher levels of complexity. Spiritual planes/beings are just beings/planes of freedom.

The Christian God (Jehovah is somehow related to him) is just a powerful demon/entity of sacrifice - 777 = sacrifice and control. He demands sacrifice and seeks the strongest/greatest to do so. Based on my info everything to do with sacrifice under his control comes to benefit him.

Based on my understanding, angel numbers are actually angels/spirits using the zodiac and they can be interpreted in their meanings with it.

Everything in the universe has a purpose, though you have to be humble in what you can know/see. You have to be fair and unbiased in your assumptions/opinions throughout time. The planets have higher energies and purposes, there's so much to the world we cannot see.
Old 19-03-2021, 03:57 AM
Master
I'd say we're just like astrological family who all belong to a zodiacal house. I'm of the the house of cancer. Soft interior, hard exterior.
The church of Satan?, interesting. Math, love it. Music, love it. Astrology, love it. Logic, love it. I could get use to this. Amen
Old 20-03-2021, 06:00 PM
Master
I find Astrology and Numerology to be fascinating, especially Numerology .
Old 25-03-2021, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I find Astrology and Numerology to be fascinating, especially Numerology .

Me too. I love both Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)

How many useful elements here! I will happily read all of them and check all the information on my own.
Old 30-03-2021, 08:30 PM
Master
The Twelve Families Of The Zodiac

I'm from the 7th zodiacal family the house of cancer. My zodiacal name is cancer the same as the house. We are all blood family. There are 12 tribes, tongues, and nations, all upon earth at the moment.

The 12 tribes are all religiously centred and we are all God lovers.

From the 7th zodiacal house are born warriors, both male and female.

Cancer is the 7th heaven out in the universe.

The constalation of cancer is my origin and home out in the heavens above. Amen