Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-03-2021, 11:54 AM
Master

My focus delivers results

Hii,

Where I put my energy beginning this year, is where I see my personal growth now. It takes action too. But it’s happening.

I feel it isn’t right to discuss specifics now. But maybe that’s for another time. Just the confirmation that it’s working. And this world ain’t evil in this way... I get what I focus on, where I put my energy. But if I’m scared, that isn’t the same. I don’t move towards my fear. Thus it doesn’t get manifested. Maybe if I work on overcoming the fear, there will be more to overcome. But that’s a different story.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 12-03-2021, 01:05 PM
Congratulations!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-03-2021, 02:37 PM
Lorelyen

Dead on. If you want something, go out and get it.
Old 13-03-2021, 11:29 PM
Master
Pure Positive Focus = Succes.

Negative focus ----> leads to ----> lessened ability to focus ----> more distraction.
Old 13-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Dead on. If you want something, go out and get it.
Or rather, focus on it, and it will come to you, because you will become one with it. But the way it comes to you, may also be the way that you go to it naturally and effortlessly, due to your perfectly focused enjoyed alignment with it and thus more fully as it also, and in the moreness of the oness with it or as it.

But if what you want, is energetically very different in frequency from where you currently are energetically/vibrationally(felt emotionally), then trying too hard will cause failure in focus. It is not easy to consistently focus on something that is purely positive like bliss, if you're nowhere near bliss.
This is like trying to smash through a wall with your fists, it takes a loooong time, it can be done, but it's not comfortable. It's also not bad, it depends on the person and their vibration and their preferences. Sometimes its also enjoyable to simply feel good about anything, only to find yourself in front of that wall again with a big hammer in your hand, or to feel even better, only to realise that there is a door next to that wall, or feel even better, only to realise that you can teleport to any location you so desire. And on and on it goes. To infinity.

So learning to start small, to find anything good to focus upon and ride that wave of momentum, it will eventually expand unto bliss, the more you allow yourself to focus on the enjoyment of it. That enjoyment will keep growing. And the ability to focus thus expands. And as joy and focus expands then the energy of bliss will eventually be the next logical and easy and natural and effortless step to focus upon and become one with. And flow with. Cause you're already on that high frequency where bliss is accesible.

But if you have sufficient faith and knowledge and experience, you can feel bad, and simply focus on the word "bliss" consistently enough that you simply allow yourself to leave behind everything else. But it's not that easy to make big quantum leaps like that and often ends up very painful/uncomfortable. And that it isn't helpful, because again, you get distracted and it lessens your ability to focus. But it does expand your desire, and that desire always fuels the ability to focus. So it is possible to make that uncomfortable quantum leap. But it never lasts long. Ask that to bruce lee. He will tell you the same. It's much better to do it naturally. And simply enjoy working in harmony with the laws of the universe and with a clear understanding and experience of it and how it works.

This is why physically conditionally action oriented human beings like fighters, can never get very far. Because the greatest power in the universe, does nothing, and leaves nothing undone. It is the art of allowing. Wei wu wei, the act of non-action, is called inspired action, in alignment and flow with the laws of the universe, with Source Consciousness and infinite intelligence and unconditional love and eternal wisdom. The art of allowing. So the greatest power not only accomplishes everything, but it does so, with also doing the least amount of effort, meaning it does nothing. It allows it to be, and it is.