Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-03-2021, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
'Spirit' speaks to me and sometimes we have a two way conversation.

The last time someone saw/heard me openly conversating with spirits I was put in hospital. Omg
Old 11-03-2021, 03:41 PM
Ascender
I rebuke them sometimes ~ I don't talk out loud to them I use telepathy

usually the spirits talking to me are disrespectful ~

they intrude and don't respect my boundaries or privacy ~

sometimes they want to mock me ~

I tell them to get lost pretty much ~

they continue to bother me if I don't get rid of them ~ so I get rid of them ~

some times evil people act like they are friends ~ but they are not and you know it ~ these same spirits can come to visit you and you will already know who they are ~ spirits speak through people sometimes if not always ~ I don't know if it's called channeling or possession ~ what I do know is that you can recognize the spirit ~ they can also manipulate electronics and communicate through computers , tv, radios , etc. ~ the same spirit can communicate through all of these including people
some people channel good stuff that is helpful sometimes ~ probably against their will without knowing it ~ but they are still bad people ~ it might make you think they aren't bad and maybe trust them ~ but they can't hide forever ~ they always show themselves

Last edited by Hologram8 : 11-03-2021 at 07:25 PM.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:53 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
So I tell my phyciatrist that Ive been communicating with people on an online forum whom talk to spirits and the deceased. What now?. Joseph your bonkers, Omg.
There's a fine line between talking to Spirits and what's in your head. I'm a clairesentient medium who hears voices in his head and I've worked in mental health. If you talk to Spirit directly then you have what is known as a Spirit link, and for most people that's initiated deliberately. Although it's very rare, some people have an 'always-on' connection. Usually though, you can discern where the voices are coming from because Spirit voices and 'head voices' come from two different places. Usually if you pay closer attention you can tell the difference.

From a science perspective Spirituality and schizophrenia light up the same areas of the brain, so either way - if you're Spiritual or a schizo - you're head isn't screwed on so tight. It seems bonkers is normal. Unless you know your shrink is Ok with Spirituality keep it to yourself.
Old 14-03-2021, 10:59 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32
i talk to spirits and such but my family thinks that im crazy
How do you know they're Spirits? How do you know that you're not crazy? Do yourself a favour and find kind mediums to talk to, I dare say there are plenty in these forums that would be happy to talk to you - just make sure they're genuine. That way you'll know for sure.