Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-03-2021, 08:09 PM
1337_d00d

The only Way

I just had a realisation of what I could have done a couple of years ago but didn't do. And as I am struck by this I am trying to figure out why I didn't do it. It boils down to that I didn't have a thought about it - even though, had I simply had the idea, it would have been the best option. And as I'm trying to figure out why I didn't have that thought at the time - but I had a few erroneous thoughts instead that I did follow - and why I'm having this idea two years too late - I think it is because my energy level at the time was too low to even form the thought in my mind. At the time I knew you could have more or less energy, and I was struggling with it, but I wasn't aware of the conversion, and unblocking, process enough.

That being said, I think it's a fair bet to say that the only way for spiritual development is Energy conversion. It is this process that will 'lead you into all truth' and 'let the blind see', etc.

That being said, waking up is painful.
Old 07-03-2021, 11:18 PM
Knower

Now that is quite an interesting insight arrival on your part. I think it could be useful for a lot of us, especially me here. Thanks for sharing. Energy increase to improve thinking. I think you have hit on something there... perhaps just like physically working, one cannot spiritually work very well without more energy as well.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:22 PM
1337_d00d

I was receiving "messages" in the form of energy or a feeling that the taken path - to move in to a certain place - was not the right choice. But I didn't see what I alternative I had - or I thought that I had a path ahead of me that was the best one - but I wasn't open to receiving alternative suggestions enough. I think that if I had allowed the energy it would have eventually formed into a thought of some better alternative. So now two years down the road I am open to those kind of energies and am able too "see" the contents in my mind as well.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
*excerpt*
I think it is because my energy level at the time was too low to even form the thought in my mind. At the time I knew you could have more or less energy,
and I was struggling with it, but I wasn't aware of the conversion, and unblocking, process enough.

That being said, I think it's a fair bet to say that the only way for spiritual development is Energy conversion.
It is this process that will 'lead you into all truth' and 'let the blind see', etc.

That being said, waking up is painful.
Hi,
A red flag goes up whenever I see the word 'only'.
The Christian says the only way is to believe in Jesus.
The Eastern person may say the only way is mindfulness, aka, Buddhism.
The next guy says it's Advaita Vedanta...or following Sant Mat ways.
Of course, each would have an energy shift...that much I follow!

Could you explain this 'Energy conversion' ...and also, why would it be painful? Have you picked a way to convert energy?
(I'm not trying to rain on your parade, btw. I'm happy for you.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Master

Very informative. It's about understanding energy. Energy is an experience and a creating force. Everything we do, works. It is also a learning process.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:45 AM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi,
A red flag goes up whenever I see the word 'only'.
The Christian says the only way is to believe in Jesus.
The Eastern person may say the only way is mindfulness, aka, Buddhism.
The next guy says it's Advaita Vedanta...or following Sant Mat ways.
Of course, each would have an energy shift...that much I follow!

Could you explain this 'Energy conversion' ...and also, why would it be painful? Have you picked a way to convert energy?
(I'm not trying to rain on your parade, btw. I'm happy for you.)

The process of energy conversion is the process of being born again or being quickened in the Spirit etc. Kundalini transformation is the same. The talents that you receive is the energy from the base chakra. It then has to be managed through the higher chakras and not buried. As the energy rises through the higher chakras there will be different kinds of pain as the blocks are cleared. So for instance me realizing that I didn't make the right choice couple of years ago was a painful episode and a block cleared.
Old 11-03-2021, 12:53 PM
Quote:
The process of energy conversion is the process of being born again or being quickened in the Spirit etc. Kundalini transformation is the same. The talents that you receive is the energy from the base chakra. It then has to be managed through the higher chakras and not buried. As the energy rises through the higher chakras there will be different kinds of pain as the blocks are cleared. So for instance me realizing that I didn't make the right choice couple of years ago was a painful episode and a block cleared.
Excellent. Great follow up! Thank you.
(As you will notice I am careful of words ---'is painful' - is diff than, 'can be painful and was for me'.
Couple's Therapy in action!!)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2021, 01:08 PM
Master
There are as many opinions about kundalini and chakras as there are members of SF! Still, I feel drawn to state that the pain or discomfort (in some cases, far worse) is basically a fear manifest as blockage.

Fear is an illusion, a thought construct.

The energy is benign. Our resistance to accept without interference is the problem.
Old 12-03-2021, 01:49 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Excellent. Great follow up! Thank you.
(As you will notice I am careful of words ---'is painful' - is diff than, 'can be painful and was for me'.
Couple's Therapy in action!!)

No pain no gain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
There are as many opinions about kundalini and chakras as there are members of SF! Still, I feel drawn to state that the pain or discomfort (in some cases, far worse) is basically a fear manifest as blockage.

Fear is an illusion, a thought construct.

The energy is benign. Our resistance to accept without interference is the problem.

Accepting the energy and removing blockages are two sides of the same coin. It's the process of discovering blockages that can be/is painful and also healing because that involves putting attention on it.
Old 12-03-2021, 03:36 PM
Quote:
No pain no gain.
Ok, you're gonna think I disagree with you on everything. NOT true, really, I like you.

But for those reading - the phrase, ''No pain, no gain'', can be used
for bodybuilders, yes.

I do not subscribe to that belief, nor to the ingrained Old Test belief
you must toil to get anything...that has not proven to be true for me, (of course, my belief system effects that a LOT!)
Abraham-Hicks even commented regarding that saying, 'No pain, no gain': "In what Universe?!"

Do I come off as disliking limitations put into my friends' heads? Yes.
(Especially if from childhood myths and inane, banal clichés.)