Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Knower
Unhappy anyone here facing the loneliness?

I have a question for you, and I want to share with you my feelings,
does anyone here feel like the more you learned in your spiritual journey, the more hunger you have for deep conversations and knowledge until,

you got so distant from ordinary peoples (emotionally, I have them as an acquaintance but nothing more) you watch them as no matter how hard you try to elevate their thinking and point of view yet they hold so preciously to negativity and low vibration chaos and conflicts,

and it's getting so intense you feel distant even from your own biological mother and father and their earthly thinking patterns, and you find yourself all alone, surrounded with so many, yet feel so lonely. Does anyone feel that way?, my problem is also that as I progressed in my spiritual journey, I detached from my religion in a seek to learn more wisdom and open my horizons,

so i don't really feel belong anywhere, outcasted by my own brother and sisters if I should ever dare to talk on my viewpoints and not really accepted in any other religious sometimes,
I feel so lonely. Anyone face the same thing as well?, that so much painful like a blade piercing the heart and soul emotionally,
there are nights I just choke in tears.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:56 PM
Master

I think we all go through different stages on our journey in this lifetime.

There is a stage where we discover spiritual teachings which make sense of our lives, and we feel full of joy and relief. We then want to share these teachings with friends and family, and we are puzzled when they fail to share our new-found enthusiasm.

Our biological parents may have provided our current physical body but in terms of spiritual awareness and understanding we may have nothing in common with them. And the same for other members of our family.

And whatever religion we may have been brought up in also becomes irrelevant. These religions may be fine for people at a certain stage of development but we have outgrown these particular beliefs.

Then we reach a stage where we accept that everyone is at different points on their journey, and what seems obvious to us is outside their comprehension. We let go of trying "to elevate their thinking and point of view" and allow them to be whatever they are.

If we are fortunate we find a group of people who also have spiritual interests, allowing for deep discussions and shared practices. If we do not find such a group then we pursue our journey in solitude, and maybe this provides lessons we need to learn.

If you feel alone in your spiritual journey then try to trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. Other spiritual people will enter your life when the time is right.

Peace.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
does anyone here feel like the more you learned in your spiritual journey, the more hunger you have for deep conversations and knowledge until,

you got so distant from ordinary peoples (emotionally, I have them as an acquaintance but nothing more) you watch them as no matter how hard you try to elevate their thinking and point of view yet they hold so preciously to negativity and low vibration chaos and conflicts,

and it's getting so intense you feel distant even from your own biological mother and father and their earthly thinking patterns, and you find yourself all alone, surrounded with so many, yet feel so lonely. Does anyone feel that way?, my problem is also that as I progressed in my spiritual journey, I detached from my religion in a seek to learn more wisdom and open my horizons,

so i don't really feel belong anywhere, outcasted by my own brother and sisters if I should ever dare to talk on my viewpoints and not really accepted in any other religious sometimes,
I feel so lonely. Anyone face the same thing as well?, that so much painful like a blade piercing the heart and soul emotionally,

i forgot how lonely i am. now you made me wanna cry too sigh.

but honestly I'm starting to like the distance, out here I learned all about how group think isn't a very nice thing to have to deal with... and if I weren't lonely that is all I'd have. Not that running against the wind is any fun either though...
Old 05-03-2021, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:

The spiritual journey is about letting go. Letting go of what no longer fits. By fit it often reflects everything outside of you that has created you through them and those things. The family relationship is one of close connection and conditioning. Your moulded by all that. Patterns, generational bonds and much more. Ultimately undoing yourself reflects much of those external ‘people and environments’ and so often you will move closer to yourself to overcome those contained patterns.

It’s through the ‘feelings’ your opening too that you come to develop deeper connection from within. No amount of external can bridge what you yourself must source as you. That’s the turnaround from others and environments towards you and the inner world that you hold as your true self.

When you ground deep in your own body, where your balance is no longer in ‘need’ to be loved’ but rises to ‘being love’ feels connected to you as the ‘fullness’ of your being, you no longer grieve, feel sad, miss those old relationships. Instead you build a new foundation of love and openness, expansive being that thrives from within. You meet yourself again, your heart will open again, your mind/body no longer contained.

The heart will break over and over until it’s no longer needing to break. It completes itself. It loves from an authentic connection where everything fits perfectly.

Then you are free and settle into just being you..💖
Old 05-03-2021, 06:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
The spiritual journey is about letting go. Letting go of what no longer fits. By fit it often reflects everything outside of you that has created you through them and those things. The family relationship is one of close connection and conditioning. Your moulded by all that. Patterns, generational bonds and much more. Ultimately undoing yourself reflects much of those external ‘people and environments’ and so often you will move closer to yourself to overcome those contained patterns.

It’s through the ‘feelings’ your opening too that you come to develop deeper connection from within. No amount of external can bridge what you yourself must source as you. That’s the turnaround from others and environments towards you and the inner world that you hold as your true self.

When you ground deep in your own body, where your balance is no longer in ‘need’ to be loved’ but rises to ‘being love’ feels connected to you as the ‘fullness’ of your being, you no longer grieve, feel sad, miss those old relationships. Instead you build a new foundation of love and openness, expansive being that thrives from within. You meet yourself again, your heart will open again, your mind/body no longer contained.

The heart will break over and over until it’s no longer needing to break. It completes itself. It loves from an authentic connection where everything fits perfectly.

Then you are free and settle into just being you..💖

so you saying if I understand correctly that this pain I feel like 1000 knives in my heart emotionally are needed for me to complete myself?,

all those lonely nights and choking from tears?, I hope you are right I hope that I do will find my peace being tormented like this is not fun, and thanks also to everyone here that show support,

that really help all those insights,
I still haven't given up to help in what I can to be of service to others,
I know that I will get hurt and I know I will be judged by them and I know
that they will be ungrateful but I still feel responsible to use my powers to help,

and thank you also iamthat good to know the way that happened to me with religion isn't just my case that gives me comfort to know that,

to see everyone celebrating their holidays and stand there as they ask you to join and you need to fake this as you don't feel any connection to any human's religion just so you won't be outcasted that feel good to know I am not the only one.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:29 PM
Guide
I accept to be lonely to learn more about my higher self.
Old 05-03-2021, 04:22 PM
AbodhiSky

i'd say just be loving and non-judgmental. as far as having deep conversations, from my experience everyone loves their own thoughts and others thoughts, not so much. nobody likes being analyzed or judged or even to listen to someone else's long winded philosophy.

we love our pets and they are not like us, they don't believe in what we do. that's the thing, feeling separate means we are trying to make others like ourselves.

we can get too much in our heads, in our own thinking. is a deep conversation about talking or listening?

i think a feeling of separateness comes from judging, mentally being too much in our heads or thoughts and thinking. if we think we are all the same, that is our experience as well. if i think i am different, i feel different, separated.

no matter what we believe, we all wake up, experience a bunch of stuff all day, then go to bed. we are not so different. some think a lot, some don't think much at all. which makes for a funner better day?
Old 05-03-2021, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
I still haven't given up to help in what I can to be of service to others, I know that I will get hurt and I know I will be judged by them and I know that they will be ungrateful but I still feel responsible to use my powers to help,

Your friends and family may not understand where you are at but there are plenty of people out there who are following a wide variety of spiritual paths.

Have you looked in your town or neighbourhood to see what is on offer? For example, meditation groups, weekend courses, personal development, and so on. That is one way to meet people who resonate with you.

And it doesn't mean that you have to turn your back on your family and friends - you can still enjoy their company without looking to them to understand and support you on your journey.

Peace
Old 05-03-2021, 08:30 PM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i'd say just be loving and non-judgmental. as far as having deep conversations, from my experience everyone loves their own thoughts and others thoughts, not so much. nobody likes being analyzed or judged or even to listen to someone else's long winded philosophy.

we love our pets and they are not like us, they don't believe in what we do. that's the thing, feeling separate means we are trying to make others like ourselves.

we can get too much in our heads, in our own thinking. is a deep conversation about talking or listening?

i think a feeling of separateness comes from judging, mentally being too much in our heads or thoughts and thinking. if we think we are all the same, that is our experience as well. if i think i am different, i feel different, separated.

no matter what we believe, we all wake up, experience a bunch of stuff all day, then go to bed. we are not so different. some think a lot, some don't think much at all. which makes for a funner better day?

we are not and we are, all that i say above isn't about judging others, I accept they think differently but you must admit there is certain patterns they all follow, news media, negative gossip, low vibration patterns, cruelty judgemental, hostility, chaos feed behavior,

I have no problem with what they believe I have a problem with the negativity they at, I just try to get them insight but it's just talking to the air, I honestly start to get into the point that was getting really heavy, I now learning to be like I used to be a kid, joking around bit mischievous doing some pranks, I miss the time like I was a kid,

you know had to grow so fast, the funny thing is all I want as a kid is learn mystic I was attracted to it, I got insights but overtime with responsibilities I was turning so dam serious and heavy that all my insight became heavy,

now I start to learn a new meaning of spirituality to take things like a child fun-lighted just like I used to do, mischievous sometimes making jokes pulling insights and shape that in a funny way for people's to learn, just take it easy in a good positive way, my spirit guide help me with this she mention it many times I did try but it's taken me time to learn that lesson.
Old 05-03-2021, 08:35 PM
Guide
I've been feeling very lonely during my healing journey. Because I am beginning to heal myself and face things that have haunted me all my life. No matter how lonely I tend to get, I keep pushing myself forward. It's really hard for me to talk to people openly about it too because everyone seems to see things differently. I steer clear of negative people and people who seem to upset my space. Before I used to pretty much allow anyone else to take advantage of me, but now I have a voice.

I've been thinking about my childhood a lot too because I was so innocent back then with my whole life ahead of me. Things are getting pretty deep with me and it's hard to find someone to talk to openly about these feelings. I'm still continuing my healing journey though and I'm glad I am on this path right now.