Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-04-2021, 03:14 AM
Knower

Is it possible to reincarnate as someone who doesn't exist (i.e. a family member)

Does anyone know if it's even possible reincarnate into an alternate timeline of the current one you're living in, but as a person who never existed in the current one? For example, is it possible to come back as my twin sister, alongside my parents, myself, and older sister? I've stated several times I have no interest into reincarnating forward in linear time, rather it be the 22nd or 23rd century, as I have no faith in the future, especially after everything that has been going on, in the past 5 years. I just want to live an alternate version of this life where I'm my twin sister and my current incarnation is my twin brother. I really hope it's possible. Already asked this same question on the Reincarnation subreddit and some people said it's not. I hope they're wrong and I'm right. Going forward in time shouldn't be my only choice, that would be terrible if it was.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:08 AM
Master

You're young and have your life ahead of you, so I'd suggest you firstly try doing the best of it. You can even try to think the most impossible changes of this-you and / or of the world you live in. Why not?

You can also try to get in tough with your inner parts of your whole personality, the non-physical ones, and find out why you are here, why did you choose this life, what are you supposed to do, what are you supposed to learn, ... Get guidance, get knowledge.

You can't trust anybody else's beliefs. You see how different people's beliefs are; how strongly people believe in completely different ideas. Whom to trust? Whom to believe? There is no way to know.

In my opinion, the only trustworthy source of guidance and knowledge is inside you. Learn to tap it, ask questions, get answers!

There is an unbelievably large number of people who do this now, and there were always such people, from the hominids' time.

People aren't informed about this inner resource because the religious establishment wants to control everybody, and because the scientific establishment is narrow minded.

If your inner-guidance will tell you that you can do what you've asked here, then it means you can. But, you may be surprised to find out that you'll want something else.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:10 PM
asearcher

what is it your twin sister has that you don't have? why wish to be her, and not you? can't you create the person you want to be as the person you are now? i hope you don't find my questions intrusive, if you do I apologize.

from my own personal experience i think there is already another you living in an alternative parallell universe, or playing out in a make believe world if you would have, or someone else would have, made a different choice.

i have done past life regressions and lots of them i find boring, and not very exciting, who ever I was I was still me on the inside, the outside, the life is only experiences, you can pick and choice experience, but who you are inside is what matters. if you jump to your twin sister's body and life you are still going to be you inside.

Blessings
Old 19-04-2021, 09:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
what is it your twin sister has that you don't have? why wish to be her, and not you? can't you create the person you want to be as the person you are now? i hope you don't find my questions intrusive, if you do I apologize.

from my own personal experience i think there is already another you living in an alternative parallell universe, or playing out in a make believe world if you would have, or someone else would have, made a different choice.

i have done past life regressions and lots of them i find boring, and not very exciting, who ever I was I was still me on the inside, the outside, the life is only experiences, you can pick and choice experience, but who you are inside is what matters. if you jump to your twin sister's body and life you are still going to be you inside.

Blessings

Well, to be honest; I don't hate being a boy or anything but I would love re-live the same memories with the same family, but instead of reliving the same life as myself, why not as my twin sister. I think having a twin brother and older sister, instead of just an older sister would be neat. Also, being able to relive the same stuff again but from a different family member would be way more interesting then starting a new life in the future. I also would look very cute in dresses and skirts as my twin sister (Brenda) and sharing the same room in my early years would be interesting, as well. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if my twin sister actually existed and her not existing in this timeline shouldn't mean I can't reincarnate as her, in another. I mean if clones of people aren't mean to exist, but do, then what's the difference?

I was inspired by Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls if you're wondering how I came up with the twin sister idea. Before that, I wanted to reincarnate into the future, but with triplet sisters. This idea was abandoned around 2014-2016 after watching the movie Interstellar and the rise of social media and concern what our technology is going to do to us, some day. I'm very found of my early childhood, as well as my pre-teen and teenage years. My adult life is so boring, then again a lot of people could relate. I really miss my childhood and I think having a girlhood the second time, instead of a boyhood would really be interesting.

The layout to our house originally showed that our den was going to be a 3rd bedroom in that same hallway and the door was accessible from it, instead of the living room. So I wonder if that's a clue? Makes sense as me, my would've been twin sister, and my actual older sister would've all been siblings. Since Brenda doesn't exist in this timeline, the 3rd bedroom became the den.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 19-04-2021 at 10:46 PM.
Old 20-04-2021, 01:25 AM
asearcher

Hi Blakegood88!

Thank you for explaining to me, you did write she did not exist in the current one, but I did not catch on, sorry about that. OK, so now I have better understanding on how you think. The way I see it you did have a twin sister who tragically did not get to survive birth, who you never got to know, and her room never got to be her room. Twins share a unique close connection and if one falls out like that I understand you have the feelings you have.
You have had a good childhood as you tend to wish to go back to it, but knowing you can't relive it as you, you reach for the twin sister's life. Your question is still complex. In my view there is already an alternative you living in an alternative reality,
I'm wondering too if it is possible for your spirit to take on the twin sister's life in that alternative, given that her spirit is not occupying the body, or decide to leave the body, or stay with the body
(and then it makes two of you in that body, a walk in, if that's possible?). I can relate to you wanting to re live the "same life" as another gender, but maybe you already do that. I got some strange visions in a dream from an ex where it looked as if my daughter was my son in that alternative reality if we would have stayed together,
given most likely if a string of other choices would have been made, that in our reality wasn't. If that is true, then it is then possible,
I guess, for your other you to be a girl, your twin sister, in the alternative reality, and your twin sister, if then surviving, being your twin brother.

Blessings
Old 21-04-2021, 04:04 AM
Knower

As long as I'm spared from reincarnating into the horrible future and I'm allowed access to the past via an alternate timeline, everything should be fine.
Old 21-04-2021, 06:14 AM
Master
You have asked this exact question many times.

You are you, the grass isn’t necessarily greener on the other side. Seems rather unlikely to reincarnate in the past and I doubt you'll be your non-existent twin sister. Perhaps you'll be a girl in a future life though. I don’t think we can help here, sounds like you look for some non-existent ''spiritual technique'' to make it all happen. Sounds like fantasy. Maybe a professional psychologist can help you understand these desires you’re having.

Last edited by Altair : 21-04-2021 at 07:13 AM.
Old 21-04-2021, 07:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You have asked this exact question many times.

You are you, the grass isn’t necessarily greener on the other side. Seems rather unlikely to reincarnate in the past and I doubt you'll be your non-existent twin sister. Perhaps you'll be a girl in a future life though. I don’t think we can help here, sounds like you look for some non-existent ''spiritual technique'' to make it all happen. Sounds like fantasy. Maybe a professional psychologist can help you understand these desires you’re having.

WARNING: Long angry rant ahead!!

Like I said a million times before, I do NOT want to live in some garbage nightmarish futuristic world with killer robots and advanced technology where the government can control us and if anyone else doesn't, I don't blame them. Forget the future; it's nothing more than a time and place of misery and torture. I mean there's already evil people out there that I trying to usher in a new dark age and no, I am not making this up, either! I just want to reincarnate into the past and if God doesn't understand why, then our God is a phony! Even if I do reincarnate into the future, there's a very high chance I might end up like *deleted* and cause mass genocide! GOD CANNOT DENY ME OF THIS and if he does, then there will be HELL to pay! It is not fantasy for me to want to redo this life again, as my non-existent twin sister and whoever thinks that, is out of the flippin minds! Jesus Christ, I'm getting so sick of these naysayers who say "You can only reincarnate into future!" ~ Hey geniuses, WHAT IF EARTH IS DESTROYED and you don't want to live on another planet as some stupid furry alien (Not to be confused with ALF, he's awesome!) or some Star Wars reject!? What the HELL are you gonna do then? I hate the idea of living on some other planet as some other lifeform, especially those that are lower than Earth. Also, parallel universes are probably a thing. This is 2021, not 1921! Altair, please for the love of God, stop talking out of your butt! Even people used to view me like that and it made me look really bad. No offense, but I don't believe that we only reincarnate forward in time, especially if Earth is destroyed by some future catastrophic event like a titan sized asteroid or some massive solar flair.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 21-04-2021 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Read Rules, no politcal names past or present, thanks for Warning. ;)
Old 21-04-2021, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
As long as I'm spared from reincarnating into the horrible future and I'm
allowed access to the past via an alternate timeline, everything should be fine.
I'm getting you have no trust in what I call, 'The Brilliant System' of this Universe...that: All is what it's meant to be.
What I mean is karmically...we may lament we were born in poverty or blind - however, we agreed to it.

Example: We may have been Royalty a few lifetimes and to be more well-rounded in our experiences this time we agreed to be poor.
Or maybe we made fun of blind people - so with our counselors or guides we agreed to exp
being blind to grow more in empathy, compassion and kindness. :)

BUT, if you don't get that 'this is what's going on'...it could make someone very tense or apprehensive!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Master
It's okay, Blakegood, no biggie. I just think you need a ''wake up call''. I mean no offence by that. You've made many threads where you shared your desire to be a girl. It might be helpful to be realistic and practical, focus on your current life. There's lots of possibilities. I personally know people who had similar desires. That's why I respond, because I recognize it. Try to go beyond the fantasy, and find out what you want in this life.