Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2021, 12:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I met my twin flame? - Special experiences?

Dear readers of knowledge,

I would love to have some clarification on certain aspects of my story.

I met a man more half a year ago. I was not looking for anything but it just happens to be that my friend, which is highly intuitive, swiped this guy for me on tinder. We immediately kicked off. We had similar interest and so we went on a date very quickly.

The first time I saw him I was surprised. First thing that came up in my head was twin flame and a immediate feeling of calmness. I did not know why. We had an amazing date and good conversation where I felt like we had so many similarities. Mind: He is a gemini and I am a Sagittarius. However, I was really overwhelmed I did not know what I needed to do with this weird feeling of knowing. Since I was in a high vibrational state as well at that time I felt his energy was a bit of. I could not really understand why. So I decided to cut it off nevertheless it felt weird to cut off, but it was the right thing to do for me at that point.

Months went on. It was twice that the very friend of mine who swiped him came across him (she is leaving nearby him). She texted me about the fact that she saw him and that she had a really good feeling about him. She literally said that 'he was almost it'. That he was near my level of vibration.

Some time after that. I had a dream about him. A dream in which I needed to contact him 'before it was too late'. I did not hesitate, which was weird because I normally never connect with someone when I cut them of because of my sureness. My dreams are very vivid and tell me more often what to do. I also have many deja vu's.
So I contacted him. Apparently he had been thinking about me as well and deleted all his dating apps. He literally told himself that the right person was going to come.

And that is how we started really dating. He told me that when we first met it was not the wrong timing for him and that he felt I was on a too high level for him at that moment. He is even more advanced in spirituality then I am and thus I can learn many things from him.

When we first properly hugged each other I felt a really strong energy, which he felt too. Almost magnetically. When we kiss it often feels like we are one person. It is not about the lust, but the comforting feeling of love.
Last time when we kissed. A fire started. We had a couple of waxine lights lit near each other, but all of a sudden they kind of merged together in one big flame. They were turning red. We both found it very coincidental. And we joked about that there was too much fire between us.

Can someone tell me was this magnetic feeling and the fire incident means?

(Ps: The higher power of my orgone pendel confirmed that we are twin flames)

Thank you
Old 15-02-2021, 12:53 PM
Master
Hello,

Twins do have that magical closeness with each other. It is good to know he is spiritually advanced. Not every guy you meet would be like that.

As for that fire incident and its meaning I feel it is best to see it as something that just happened. Better to focus your attention on the purpose of coming together with your twin.

I find it best to not make assumptions about twin soul/flame relationships.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-02-2021, 01:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Twins do have that magical closeness with each other. It is good to know he is spiritually advanced. Not every guy you meet would be like that.

As for that fire incident and its meaning I feel it is best to see it as something that just happened. Better to focus your attention on the purpose of coming together with your twin.

I find it best to not make assumptions about twin soul/flame relationships.

John

Thank you! Good to have different insights :)
Old 23-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Master
Probably your chakras merging / even if there is a difference there or not. That at times difference’s are there like you said to put you on a different level. But almost certain everything is them... sometimes our souls go through different transactions to the soul in other meetings..but when your souls can still merge and you know you’ll get there in the end or experience different contracts or conditions or boundaries in let, help you grow. Knowing your there is the difference and can make the difference: same with your flame. Things happen and flames are.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Hu MTDivine,

I can explain your situation if you like, but you might not like the answer..
Old 12-04-2021, 09:10 AM
Lorelyen

There's a natural attraction between male and female when various preferences line up, usually based on first impressions (for better or worse). And during early dates and meetings the pair behave themselves. They'll tend to like what each other likes, etc. There's usually something carnal hidden from view but that has an intense bearing on the initial "attraction".
There isn't time to explore differences which hopefully won't be many or irreconcilable.
But twin flame is just a label at that stage. The pair have to commit to the same hymn sheet (as it were) and mutually develop.
I believe twin flames are possible in extreme cases but for most it's wishful thinking, a label; an excuse to legitimise carnal activity which will eventually calm down.

Blokes might go along with the idea to get their leg over but reserve your conviction until you've known each other a fair bit.

Give it time before you place any faith in it but here's hoping you're right.
Old 30-04-2021, 02:52 AM
Seeker

When you meet a twin flame it is the most amazing experience to the point you wrote this thread :)
It is the best experience in the world where you just know. The experience is hard to describe.
Old 30-04-2021, 07:43 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTdivine
Last time when we kissed. A fire started.

that reminded me of when i first met a soulmate and walked under a power line at night it suddenly shorted out with sparks raining down on us.