Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-02-2021, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
well either way I am honored to talk with you, sending you all the love in the world, I wish all happiness in the world because deep inside we all want to be happy like you said feel secured no matter what and loved unconditionally, I think something we all want that and not just us every creation both here and at the other side.
Thanks dear.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:24 PM
Knower
with the utmost pleasure dear beloved one, you always will be loved
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Master
Here's an example of a psychic vampire parent.

I was 7 years old when my father brought his new girlfriend into our car to travel with us.
I started to feel a heavy atmosphere,and i cried.

Father
Lomax you're completely antisocial.I'll consider to take you with me to the beach next time.

Lomax

Yup.This is a classic example of a psychic vampire trying to accuse others,instead of take responsibility for his actions.

I think that's why i stayed on the victim mode for so long.Even if i knew i was right,i was allways letting others to make me feel that i am the problem,I have to learn to digest things,i have to do this and that,and now all this is manifesting via poltergeist activity.(pretty awesome).
Old 08-02-2021, 05:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Here's an example of a psychic vampire parent.

I was 7 years old when my father brought his new girlfriend into our car to travel with us.
I started to feel a heavy atmosphere,and i cried.

Father
Lomax you're completely antisocial.I'll consider to take you with me to the beach next time.

Lomax

Yup.This is a classic example of a psychic vampire trying to accuse others,instead of take responsibility for his actions.

I think that's why i stayed on the victim mode for so long.Even if i knew i was right,i was allways letting others to make me feel that i am the problem,I have to learn to digest things,i have to do this and that,and now all this is manifesting via poltergeist activity.(prety awesome).

well, all I can see here is a gifted child that was misunderstood because of your depth when I was young too, I feel the energy the same way as you do,
I couldn't understand why I shift in feeling like that, but over the years I learned that I can sense energies and later on much more, when I was young they called me a cry baby for the easy way tears and emotions come to me,
but you know what even if I am a cry baby even today I am proud to be
sensitive enough to sense energies so intensely, very useful, there were nights I felt restless I could feel I am not alone other entities felt I sense them,
being an aries sun sign and moon Pisces and rising libra both fire and water in one body, that not easy but it has benefits, dear beloved one you have many talents,
and born to do great wonderful things or horrible things, powers are like a hammer you can build or destroy but there is always cost to inflict harm
by using your gifts, as they are not meant to harm others but to help,
it's not something easy but that part of our destiny.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:52 PM
Master
Thanks.
Yes.Power it's like a tool.It's up the the individual to use it as he thinks.I don't know about good or bad.Your angel could be my demon and vice versa.
Old 08-02-2021, 06:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Thanks.
Yes.Power it's like a tool.It's up the the individual to use it as he thinks.I don't know about good or bad.Your angel could be my demon and vice versa.

in a way we all here students, even if we remember who we are truly we still have lessons to undergo knowing who we truly are gives us tremendous strength and knowing, and sometimes that take more strength not to use your
powers at moment of anger or confusion then to use them, in a way that
a lesson I still learning to temper my feelings at great anger or rage and learning
to just retreat into the ether, to everywhere and nowhere, in an age when
people's overvalue the brain power, the brain also has flaws it's limited and under low vibration, it's start produce negative thought that why escaping into the ether or channeling ether help me so much, silent to meld into everywhere,
and nowhere, then returned revived with high vibrations and better condition.
Old 08-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Master
I understand your point.As long as it serves you,and you're happy with it,you're on the right track.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:02 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildred12
Hello,

Over the last few years my anxiety and fears about so many things have increased, to the point I am constantly catastrophizing and ruminating, mostly about past mistakes. I feel like this is trauma and its paralysing. And this is stopping me from doing things, achieving things, it’s like all my hopes and dreams for the future are impossible now as I don’t believe in myself at all and feel that I will fail at anything I do. I think all of this has generated a depression that I fear I will never shake.
Hello Mildred12

While being more a "doer" most of my life, I have been in the same spot as you are, for a little less than 4 years.

What I can say is simply keep loving yourself, as much as you can. I know it probably won't be a lot, but it will definitely be enough. Someday, sometime, it is bound to happen. The sun will shine again, so warm you won't even realize that you weren't sitting next to the fire. Until then, you have to hold on ! You will receive needed support in due time.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for these, Miss Hepburn. Will give it a go.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you asearcher.

At the moment there is no alternative. I need to figure out how to create proper stronger barrier between myself and them but its so hard in lock down, like it is for so many others.