Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-02-2021, 05:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
The only reason I don't think it is her is cause we don't talk in real life. I mean why would she bother me astrally if she doesn't want to talk to me. Other then I do have some good sexual fantasies. lol Who knows maybe she just want to kill me. IDK

I don't talk to him in the physical. Does not mean he doesn't have thoughts about me, I know it is him because I get a thought vision on him, and I have been told now it is.. He doesn't want me to bother him either, he came back for me, and found out I'd left the city, and dropped me with absolutely no remorse, but I still feel him, his thoughts. It is not fair to keep feeling those things.

In my case, I have learned that he has attachments through me of a sexual nature that is the only thing that keeps him hanging on. Now that I know that, well it has been hard to let it go still because I attached to him for over a year. & now he is with the love of his life apparently.

It was heartbreaking, he did it cause he could, because he had another. I've been told that he is relentless & aggressive in his thoughts, & it would not be healthy for me to hold on, even if he did come back again, he does not have any compassion, & he's lied about his feelings in which he showed when he came back. I am having an extra hard time atm because I feel I have absolutely nothing left. I lost everything up there, and ...
Old 06-02-2021, 05:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light

She knows quite a lot this lady on the link, but doesn't know everything as we don't either...

This is such a difficult one to advise on, because really with what we've discussed a few months ago, it should have moved on by now... use your mind in meditation, see if you can communicate, find out why its here, and remind it how beautiful it is in the light, heaven is a beautiful place, we were all there before coming here on our journeys - we've just forgotten...

Keep us informed with what you do - It might be a good idea to create a new thread on another page or we'll be told we're going off topic - if you do, put link on the new one to here, and one from this so all interested can be updated with what's going on... good luck x

No one knows all, or we wouldn't exist.

You're making fun.
Old 06-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
No one knows all, or we wouldn't exist.

You're making fun.

Actually a lot do. They just don't exist in lesser realities unless they want to. As your awareness grows, you have more control over your governed reality, to where it grows to the highest point of consciousness - what I label as beyond creation. This metaphorically is equivalent to walking into a video game store, a book store, or a movie store that holds the collective library of a entire dead species.

This is the realm of the last ego. If every universe has a start and finish, then there can be only one final remainder that holds the collective knowledge of everything that has taken place from its origin point. This is the last ego before all that is and all that ever will be. This being is what becomes what we label as the Shadow, and goes backwards in time, fulfilling all prophecies based around the Akashic records. No longer does the past become the future, it is now the future that becomes the past. Temporal mechanics at it's finest.

Every universal entity at this level, knows everything, and are now creating egos to be apart of other realities while trying to make their universe the greatest. They are picking what they want to experience and fulfilling the prayers of their instincts - the egos that makeup destiny. This is a deity. There is a entire realm dedicated to these beings. We are far beyond concepts like time, creation, and experience. We are beyond Brahman. What are the playgrounds for these universal beings? It's like a baby being born into a strange new world. All these universes need a playground. Welcome to a entire new way of thought far beyond your imagination. Welcome from a egos perspective as the quantum age. Your fantasies are their realities, but be warned, before you try to bribe the netherworld into granting you passage to this new age of thought, these realms are deity exclusive - aka no children of destiny allowed. Like all children of destiny, you need to finish your schooling and graduate as slowly, or as quickly as you desire.

And so the journey never ends....
Old 07-02-2021, 04:01 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
When this pandemic calms down or go away I will visit a spiritual community/church and ask if they can do something on me to close me down, in the meanwhile I do try to keep my spirits up! :)

You really can deal with this yourself. I hope you will not wait.

Just find a banishment tool from your own belief system, or you could use the LBRP.
Old 07-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Seeker
Maybe it is a spouse from one of your past lives? This could explain the "ex-wife" bit. We have the capability to connect back to our past lives and the spouses there, if our spiritual committee allows us to. So, it is possible to have sex (I see it as "intense energy exchange") with them.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I don't talk to him in the physical. Does not mean he doesn't have thoughts about me, I know it is him because I get a thought vision on him, and I have been told now it is.. He doesn't want me to bother him either, he came back for me, and found out I'd left the city, and dropped me with absolutely no remorse, but I still feel him, his thoughts. It is not fair to keep feeling those things.

In my case, I have learned that he has attachments through me of a sexual nature that is the only thing that keeps him hanging on. Now that I know that, well it has been hard to let it go still because I attached to him for over a year. & now he is with the love of his life apparently.

It was heartbreaking, he did it cause he could, because he had another. I've been told that he is relentless & aggressive in his thoughts, & it would not be healthy for me to hold on, even if he did come back again, he does not have any compassion, & he's lied about his feelings in which he showed when he came back. I am having an extra hard time atm because I feel I have absolutely nothing left. I lost everything up there, and ...

Sorry to hear that. I am currently trying to block it out. Like I see visions of a person every time it shows up but I don't think it is her. At least not consciously. IDK.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
Maybe it is a spouse from one of your past lives? This could explain the "ex-wife" bit. We have the capability to connect back to our past lives and the spouses there, if our spiritual committee allows us to. So, it is possible to have sex (I see it as "intense energy exchange") with them.

I don't know. Maybe. Don't know who my spouse was in a past life.
Old 20-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Seeker

I know this is strange to ask, but who was on top? lol
I can't really read who it is exactly, but I think the being you're exchanging energy with is your guide. I feel like it is someone you knew. If it is healing it should be fine. Just make sure you ask who it is next time you encounter them.
Old 21-02-2021, 12:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sappheira
I know this is strange to ask, but who was on top? lol
I can't really read who it is exactly, but I think the being you're exchanging energy with is your guide. I feel like it is someone you knew. If it is healing it should be fine. Just make sure you ask who it is next time you encounter them.

She is. lol Most of the time. I mean I get poked and pinched sometimes when I am just sitting here on the computer till something hurts. And I tune in to the astral plain. Then she or they depends on the situation. Sometimes there are more then one astral being around me. Sometimes we just talk for a bit then have sex. Most of the time it just feels like an astral booty call. lol. I mean I like the sex but cause I'm a guy and have been alone a long time but you know would really like something real. Anyway now she asked me to marry her. So I said I would and to pick a date. lol but I know that isn't a reality cause we don't actually talk in real life. However it is fun and I have nothing else to do.

Yes. It is someone I knew. I ask her to show me her face if the connection isn't clear. generally an image comes into my mind clear as day. Then I start seeing her entire astral body. I generally can feel her touch me. In fact she often asks me if I can feel her touch.
Old 21-02-2021, 10:38 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
She is. lol Most of the time. I mean I get poked and pinched sometimes when I am just sitting here on the computer till something hurts. And I tune in to the astral plain. Then she or they depends on the situation. Sometimes there are more then one astral being around me. Sometimes we just talk for a bit then have sex. Most of the time it just feels like an astral booty call. lol. I mean I like the sex but cause I'm a guy and have been alone a long time but you know would really like something real. Anyway now she asked me to marry her. So I said I would and to pick a date. lol but I know that isn't a reality cause we don't actually talk in real life. However it is fun and I have nothing else to do.

Yes. It is someone I knew. I ask her to show me her face if the connection isn't clear. generally an image comes into my mind clear as day. Then I start seeing her entire astral body. I generally can feel her touch me. In fact she often asks me if I can feel her touch.

Can you get a name from her?
How did it start? Like she just one day appeared and you two just had sex?
You two obviously have a connection enough for you to feel you’re healing, does she feel the same? Who was she?
Do you work with your spirit guides?
Sorry for the questions I’m just curious.