Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-12-2020, 06:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
A question remains, does this body needs to be created, or does it already exist and we only need to become aware of it?
Do you mean the physical body. Obviously that cannot be. Spiritual consciousness (?) itself is that form not seen existing before being born (in the shape you mention), and at the same time as now, and when the body is no more. Consciousness chooses to be here. (Chooses to be seen?)

Last edited by lemex : 24-12-2020 at 07:14 PM.
Old 24-12-2020, 07:33 PM
Legrand

I Lemex,

Nice to read you.

I am talking about creating a continuous conscious link on all level of ''frequencies'' between the spiritual consciousness, as you call it, in its highest form and the physical body or the lowest form of inertial matter.

More and more some people are able to open the crown and vanish, melt, into the Absolute. And they say voila! I am totally realized. When it is just a so small part of our rainbow bodies, being, that reaches realization in this manner.

Of course this is an opinion of mine.

May this dream world totally realize Itself on all levels, even if there is in fact only One level.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Do you mean the physical body. Obviously that cannot be. Spiritual consciousness (?) itself is that form not seen existing before being born (in the shape you mention), and at the same time as now, and when the body is no more. Consciousness chooses to be here. (Chooses to be seen?)
Old 25-12-2020, 06:57 PM
Legrand

Who can bypass Alex Grey work of the chapel of the sacred mirrors?

Here are three of his mirrors

Old 26-12-2020, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
I know a very few are exploring on this list the Rainbow Body phenomena.

Now wondering if anyone here wants to share about their experience about it. Even if its beyond words.

I will start by a picture:

May this be a nice exploration.

Regards

Hi

My connection relates to this, through the integration of the seven chakras, which in turn relates to the seven rainbow colours. As integration process it’s understanding yourself through each of these energy centres, so each one is open and flowing, clear and balanced.

There is more to say on this but I’ll leave it for now.
Old 26-12-2020, 11:22 AM
Legrand

Please do say more JustBe,

It is so beautiful!
Old 26-12-2020, 12:55 PM
ImthatIm

^
^
^
^
I assume rainbow Light energy is our natural or spiritual home.
^
^
^
Old 26-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Legrand

Wow! ImThatIm
Old 26-12-2020, 01:22 PM
Legrand

The heart magnetic field,

One of the colors of the rainbow?

Old 26-12-2020, 03:54 PM
Legrand

The magnetic field a Merkabah?

Not saying that the magnetic field is the primal support of consciousness.

Old 26-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Please do say more JustBe,

It is so beautiful!

Well we can certainly delve deep into the nature of a rainbow and understand through our own deep nature what this correlates as, as ourselves..

The formation of a rainbow is described step by step below:
Sun Rays Strikes Raindrop. ...
Some of the sunlight is reflected. ...
Rest of Light Gets Refracted. ...
White Light Splits into Different Colors. ...
Lights Get Reflected Behind the Rain Drop. ...
More Refraction Takes Place. ...
Color Forms With More Dispersion.

And so it goes ...

You can find yourself in anything in nature...