Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Experiencer

HOW does NATURE OPEN GATE for FUNDING $1.1 BILLION FOR a SPIRITUAL UNIVERSITY

I submitted a proposal to the Govt.of India for building a $ 1.1 billion 'Puri University' for study of Spirituality along with other Academics on 3rd Aug.19. I also wrote a letter to the Finance Minister to provide extra provision in the next finance budget for this project. As I did not hear from them I went to the Supreme Court in Dec.20.

While I am waiting for the final decision, I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a 'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality. This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project.

Nature worked silently during all these years to facilitate spreading its knowledge. This is a warning to Harvard like universities who do not teach Nature's Bio-Laws related with life. Soon they would be surpassed by Puri University www.puriuniversity.com
Old 11-03-2021, 11:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
I submitted a proposal to the Govt.of India for building a $ 1.1 billion 'Puri University' for study of Spirituality along with other Academics on 3rd Aug.19. I also wrote a letter to the Finance Minister to provide extra provision in the next finance budget for this project. As I did not hear from them I went to the Supreme Court in Dec.20.

While I am waiting for the final decision, I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a 'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality. This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project.

Nature worked silently during all these years to facilitate spreading its knowledge. This is a warning to Harvard like universities who do not teach Nature's Bio-Laws related with life. Soon they would be surpassed by Puri University www.puriuniversity.com

Old 11-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I don't understand what you don't understand.

He said: ''I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a
'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality.
This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project."
What a great announcement! Congratulations! For all of us!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2021, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't understand what you don't understand.

He said: ''I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a
'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality.
This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project."
What a great announcement! Congratulations! For all of us!

You don't understand what I don't understand?

Oh I did understand the words and there was no need to repeat them but I don't understand why the institute/body/organisation/foundation doesn't get on with up-and-operating rather than making an announcement on a tiny, unimportant website.

Why a need to announce it - especially here? Why not just get on with things, just do it?
Old 11-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Quote:
You don't understand what I don't understand?

Oh I did understand the words and there was no need to repeat them but I don't understand why the institute/body/organisation/foundation doesn't get on with up-and-operating rather than making an announcement on a tiny, unimportant website.

Why a need to announce it - especially here? Why not just get on with things, just do it?
Much better than the emojis. I didn't have my mind reading cap on.

But, why can't an excited person announce to us a wonderful development?
Gosh, you have a lot of conditions for a person to post, wouldn't you say?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Much better than the emojis. I didn't have my mind reading cap on.

But, why can't an excited person announce to us a wonderful development?
Gosh, you have a lot of conditions for a person to post, wouldn't you say?

Oh, no, not me. Anyone can - of course - post whatever they choose provided it's within this website's rules. But I do tend to read what they write and sometimes things just don't read right.

An excited person you say? Well why not but have you taken a look at this university's website, read its prospectuses etc.? Maybe I'm just dumb but something doesn't feel right and that's why I wrote earlier what I did.

If I'm misunderstanding I expect folk here will put me right.
Old 11-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Master

Science & Spirituality: Discussions about the convergence of science and spirituality
It may just be that this excited announcement may be perceived as off topic for the "Science & Spirituality" forum ... (?)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Oh, no, not me. Anyone can - of course - post whatever they choose provided it's within this website's rules. But I do tend to read what they write and sometimes things just don't read right.

An excited person you say? Well why not but have you taken a look at this university's website, read its prospectuses etc.? Maybe I'm just dumb but something doesn't feel right and that's why I wrote earlier what I did.

personally i think the idea is a bad one... it will lead to elitism in spirituality because obviously an educated person is more important than one who isn't.... then we'll have a class divide the way we do in the rest of life.

Sigh.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

SF is for those who are serious in spirituality. Those who are interested in science they read science news and so is with spirituality.

Of course it is exiting to see and read about Spiritual Science getting recognized for class room studies. $1.1 billion World Ranking Spiritual University is a World News no one can deny.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:39 AM
Deactivated Account
The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.