Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account

OK. I know there are people that have cursed me because they said things to me and they blamed me for it like this teenager said there was the devil in me and she said she was a christian and I am not sure if what she was saying was true because no christian has ever said that to me. But anyways it just seems like she was trying to curse me. I never heard anyone say that to me before. She blamed me for what she was herself and same with this other lady that called me a witch when I am not doing witchcraft or anything evil or anything. People who call me names like rude, immature, mean, or weirdo. Those bullies I believe are people who curse me and same with those who call me stupid and other names. I feel like they are evil and they have something evil within. I think they work for the devil or whatever. I am not sure. But it isn't right. But yeah these are the evil people I deal with and the strangers that insult me in the streets and on the bus or in the grocery store.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Ascender
A lot of truly evil people claim to be Christians - they are just trying to give something thats supposed to be good a bad name -- they ruin everything - thats what they do

if your intuition is telling you that somethings wrong then it probably is --- some people will tell you to ignore your own inner voice - but I know mine is right and I listen to it - how could I ignore the truth
Old 04-07-2020, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account

OK. I understand. That makes sense as to what has happened to me in the past with different people I met at Churches and etc.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:21 PM
Ascender
the oppression and evil that engulfed my soul at a church was too much to bear --- I walked away from the church and never looked back - I felt a huge burden lifted off of me

like I said before --- I'm not a Christian -- probably because I don't want to be associated with evil people who claim to be christian

some buddhism believes in non harming -- which is much different than christianity -- where animals are for man to eat

every time I listen to christians they are attacking something -- usually me

https://christiananswers.net/q-aiia/...op10cults.html
Old 04-07-2020, 10:04 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I hear voices and I have sleep paralysis -- voices that I hear regularly come on strong to me during sleep paralysis but they sound more like spirits than they usually do ----- I have discussed it here --- > http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=135240&page=4

I don't know if the spirits are trying to posses me or kill me - I'm assuming they're trying to kill me because I am unable to breathe -- but I had a lucid dream

so when they attack me with sleep paralysis it wakes me up and I rebuke them in the name of jesus christ and they stop

So I was having a dream that I was Odin leaning against a tree sleeping and sleep paralysis started taking over my body while I was in the dream ---

usually I wake up but this time I rebuked them in the lucid dream without waking up --- I had to say it a few times - on the third time a strong wind started to blow and I could feel something being forced out of my body it was fighting the rebuke and I could feel it trying to stay in my body while being forced out and it said --- no no no - and then it was pulled out of my body toward the right side of me ------ and just then I was outside of my body to the right side looking at my body which was Odin laying there leaning against the tree

so when I rebuked what was possessing me - it was me that was ejected from the body ------- very strange indeed - but it was a lucid dream -- so I don't really know what to think

I can tell you for sure that the sleep paralysis was real and I wasn't dreaming that - there is no mistaking that

I never woke up until the morning - but I'll never forget it

whatever was attacking me was one of the silent assassins - it was silent and it wasn't a voice until I rebuked it and it started saying no

the dream world was night time with a blue tint
Thank you for the link, I've read through it. I have a relative who has been diagnosed suffering from schizophrenia.

When it was bad the relative heard voices throughout tubes were water went and I have never seen such fear in my relative's eyes. The relative would later say (when having coming out of this state) that when it was at it worst the voices would say that I was not real and that I was not really pregnant (I was visibly pregnant at the time) and just to see that I was not the real deal the relative was highly advised to kick me in the stomach (so you can imagine how "good" those voices were). The relative never did, though, and as this was going on I was being protected by hospital staff as well. Had I ever known the voices were "real" and saying such things I would never have dared to visit in concern for my anticipated baby.

My relative had to go through all kinds of pills before they found one that worked so it is important for you to explain to the doctor that it is not quite fulfilling, that you still hear the voices. (the one that finally worked for my relative was Quetiapine but at the same time, period, the relative was in hospital, under observation for weeks.)

It is tricky though... like for instance in my home: we would all hear all the noises, and it was no whisper or small type of noises, and this is a household of people where some believe in the paranormal and some don't, it did not seem to matter at all, we all heard it, again and again. (I have never before lived in a home like this before, that is for sure...)

I have ever since I came abroad to a specific country during childhood heard voices in my head of people I did not know in this life, but knew they were not in real, present time, that it was "memory-based", that I somehow knew the voice, and it later came through who it had belonged to, it was past life related. even though the accents were different the language was the same and being there again had spark this off. I could also "hear" what my past life self use to talk like and when I after much search got validated memories from an identity it all make sense why, the words, she had talk like that. It can still happen. I have found really old phrases, words not use in this day and only used in the area, time frame and with such ancestors where my past life self was from. It is kind of funny it can work this way.

it is so hard to say what is real and what is part of the schizophrenia about the voices. Either way they are of course bothering you. I really feel for you. It must be horrible for you.

When my relative finally found the medicine that work the voices stop and it was not like my relative seem to be heavy into medication or anything like that.

My relative also went before that into a catatonic state which until then I had never seen anyone in and it was a true nightmare just seeing this relative in that state.

Have you explain to your doctor about having that sleep paralysis? Because I am thinking it could be a pre-warning to a catatonic state or something in the middle resulting in sleep paralysis instead?

My relative is highly sensitive and has a vulnerability but also great strength and is intelligent. If you are open spirituality than I don't think the right kind of medication will silent that side of you, but will take away the others that is part of the illness, at least that is what I am hoping for.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:21 PM
Ascender
my doctor is at the VA hospital -- they really don't ever want to talk about anything - I just have to show up once every 6 months or they wont give me my medicine --- they don't want to talk about anything though usually the visit is only for a couple of minutes

sleep paralysis seems to be pretty common - a lot of people seem to be dealing with it

I just take the medicine so I can sleep --- they want me to take it in the daytime but I wont because I wouldn't be able to walk or anything - I would just be a vegetable

I can live with voices -- it's insomnia that bothers me

you have to be careful when dealing with the VA - the military is evil - from the recruiter to the VA - there are a lot of evil people who work at the VA that want to hurt you - they will kill you with a prescription just as easily as they will send you into a warzone - generally they are not your friends --- I moved to a better town where the people aren't evil and the VA treated me better there -- but here where I am now - the VA is evil
Old 05-07-2020, 10:51 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
my doctor is at the VA hospital -- they really don't ever want to talk about anything - I just have to show up once every 6 months or they wont give me my medicine --- they don't want to talk about anything though usually the visit is only for a couple of minutes

sleep paralysis seems to be pretty common - a lot of people seem to be dealing with it

I just take the medicine so I can sleep --- they want me to take it in the daytime but I wont because I wouldn't be able to walk or anything - I would just be a vegetable

I can live with voices -- it's insomnia that bothers me

you have to be careful when dealing with the VA - the military is evil - from the recruiter to the VA - there are a lot of evil people who work at the VA that want to hurt you - they will kill you with a prescription just as easily as they will send you into a warzone - generally they are not your friends --- I moved to a better town where the people aren't evil and the VA treated me better there -- but here where I am now - the VA is evil
Can't you go and see someone that you feel safe with? I understand you do not wish to take any pills that will make you that tired during day time, but the one my relative is taking for example is not in the relative's case making one tired. But from my understanding lots of pills out there does make one real tired.

Do you possible have a work insurance policy where if you tell your boss that you are in need to see the doctor (you could mention the sleep paralyses as a reason perhaps?) that you can get it for free, perhaps? if you don't want to go into that with your boss perhaps mention something that is less close to the mental part? Perhaps you don't need to tell your boss at all, but can contact them directly? I understand if it can be a sensitive matter)

I agree that sleep paralysis is pretty common, I just hope there is not anything else to it, but you are of course in your body and can be the better judge of that.

Your insomnia is a serious matter. You could eventually slip into a psychotic state (which is what happened to my relative), as no brain can go without sleep for that long, get that many disruptions.

I have noticed that I get most flashbacks from what seem to be past lives and am more open to the spiritual world in both a good and a bad way when I have not slept properly. I use to sleep walk much til I was about 8 or so, I think. This was too when I would say things that were past life related. And have a really bad recurring nightmare (that too was past life related), this does sound somewhat pathetic compared to what you have been going through regarding your military background, so I apologize for that..

If you are on something for sleep and it is not helping you enough with it you should in my opinion get some advice, different prescription or a successful combination, from a doctor you have confidence in and feel safe with.

Please, take care.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:04 AM
Deactivated Account

I haven't been talking to evil people that are Christian at least I don't think I am. I am talking to people that don't tell me that they are Christian. I tell them that I am a Christian but they don't tell me what they are because I feel like I need to tell them just to hint at them what they can tell me about themselves to know what kind of people that I am dealing with. I feel like I am just undercover. I feel I am playing the detective.

I don't know what they are and what they believe in. But either way these people are bad and they are being mean to me and that is where I am getting the evil spirits from and sometimes they are evil people that I meet on the bus and they are guys that pick on me and I don't know them and they just randomly start being mean.

There are the evil people from work most of the time and the customers in the store that come in and randomly start being mean and get mad at me and then I am dealing with managers that take the customers side. I feel like my family knows people that aren't mean to them but are mean to me. I can't work at the a store because they customers complain about me and what I do. I feel those are people I need to watch out for because there down and not in a good mood.

I feel I have to avoid a lot of people and not just people who say they are Christians because a lot of the people are mean and I never met one kind person where am living. Also I need to get rid of the spirits that come to me when I am on the computer and video games because they are making it not fun to be on the computer and or video games anymore because it feels like they are watching me.

Also I am very concerned that I work really hard to get rid of these spirits and rebuke them many times and they still won't leave. It is very scary to me. But I guess maybe I need to avoid evil and toxic people even more.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:04 AM
Deactivated Account

I haven't been talking to evil people that are Christian at least I don't think I am. I am talking to people that don't tell me that they are Christian. I tell them that I am a Christian but they don't tell me what they are because I feel like I need to tell them just to hint at them what they can tell me about themselves to know what kind of people that I am dealing with. I feel like I am just undercover. I feel I am playing the detective.

I don't know what they are and what they believe in. But either way these people are bad and they are being mean to me and that is where I am getting the evil spirits from and sometimes they are evil people that I meet on the bus and they are guys that pick on me and I don't know them and they just randomly start being mean.

There are the evil people from work most of the time and the customers in the store that come in and randomly start being mean and get mad at me and then I am dealing with managers that take the customers side. I feel like my family knows people that aren't mean to them but are mean to me. I can't work at the a store because they customers complain about me and what I do. I feel those are people I need to watch out for because there down and not in a good mood.

I feel I have to avoid a lot of people and not just people who say they are Christians because a lot of the people are mean and I never met one kind person where am living. Also I need to get rid of the spirits that come to me when I am on the computer and video games because they are making it not fun to be on the computer and or video games anymore because it feels like they are watching me.

Also I am very concerned that I work really hard to get rid of these spirits and rebuke them many times and they still won't leave. It is very scary to me. But I guess maybe I need to avoid evil and toxic people even more.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:21 PM
Ascender
you said you are catholic --- can your church help you with this ?

maybe you could find a better town or neighborhood with less toxic people -- I don't know if you live in the usa but if you do here is a good site to find out about cities and neighborhoods -- just type in a city name that you are interested in http://www.city-data.com/ ---- I don't know how to deal with the spirits - maybe you should ask for help

this video says you should ask a priest for help according to your belief system https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyiEPPpTDA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHvpBHt4vGc

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...81#post1946681

Quote:
I feel like my family knows people that aren't mean to them but are mean to me.

I don't know anything about your family -- but mine is satanic - they are the most evil people in the world -- they are in the same cult as a whole bunch of really evil dangerous people who they have mess with me -- they have tried to kill me and they have tried to hurt me -- they are managers on my jobs etc. -- there is no mistaking it they are connected to my parents -my aunt is one of them and my mom -- I always thought my dad was better than that but I finally figured out that he's involved as well -- everywhere I go they attack my life

I moved to a better town where people don't act like that -- but when I got there I was at a christian rescue mission and the people there were evil - I felt a lot better when I got away from there -- except I went to a motel -- and I knew they would mess with me because those people always do -- and they did - but they are the minority in a good town like that and as long as you stay away from them you will be fine

I just try to avoid them all and do my own thing - I wish I could put a restraining order on my whole family
I'm not trying to turn you against your family if they are innocent -- but if they are not innocent - then you should make your own way without them
just my opinion -
I remember one time I only had one friend left that I thought was a good person - and then one day he told me about how he is a sadist : ( - that's not good - he is not my friend anymore -- I try my best to be my own best friend

maybe you have some kind of disability -- I am schizophrenic - I am normal but also schizophrenic -- maybe you should seek some kind of counseling -

maybe you are disabled - if you were it's nothing to be ashamed of -- it has made my life much more bearable - I cannot begin to make you understand how much easier and better my life is now - I can sleep at night and I have a steady paycheck that takes care of my needs without having to be abused by people at work ---
I can afford my own place and I don't have to be abused at home - as long as I have respectful neighbors and right now I do -- they are quiet and don't disturb me

I get a disability check because the Gods honest truth is that I am disabled

Last edited by Hologram8 : 06-07-2020 at 11:05 PM.