Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 30-05-2020, 07:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Feedback

Would this synopsis entice?

Luke Thomas was at a crossroad in his life. His past misadventures and wrong choices had kept him from being his authentic-self. He was unhappy and worn down, but trying his best to survive in the game of life. From the oil rigs of Canada, to the refugee camps of Palestine. His narrative is an adventurous and humorous illumination of reality and those that seek to manipulate and hide truth. It’s the law of attraction meets conspiracy theory/fact and morphs with spirituality. Discover a web of scientific, historical, political facts and religious and occult secrets to cultivate spiritual axioms, as tools for your ambitions. Nikola Tesla is right, energy, frequency and vibration unlock secrets to the universe. Luke discovered more than he had bargained for, trying to self-improve and chasing Divine Energy. She accelerated Her simulation with 11:11, synchronicity and the supernatural. Aqua-Avatar is a feisty, satirical and provocative parable that mocks mainstream, challenges power and raises consciousness in a Neo-Age. Free from the illusion of self and reality. Your dreams are only a thought away. Break free from the human-matrix, the illusion. It’s time to become timeless and engage in the accession into another dimension . . .

Disclaimer: This book is 20% fiction. For legal reasons; you guess which 20%. Quotes within this book, implies the author agrees with those said words, he doesn’t necessarily agree with all of their thoughts, ideas or words. Or does he? You can agree with all or some of the book’s, thoughts, ideas or words. You create your own reality. Or do you? I’m in the emotional transportation business to give you a secret key, to open portals in your mind. You choose how deep down you go. We’re all makers of our own destiny. Come along for the ride, raise your vibration and awaken consciousness. Unplug from the system, the illusion and alter the electromagnetic field that we are encased in. I’m here to make you think, with magick-ink. If you don’t understand some cryptic verses. Time will bring them to you, amongst other things, natural and supernatural. It depends on your determination. It’s your life. This time around anyway.

Here’s the White-Light for the Rabbit Hole.

Morpheus: "What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but its there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."

Barking mad. Let’s feast on the Luminous-Light in the Neo-Age. Game on . . .You the reader?

Morpheus: "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes”
Old 30-05-2020, 07:48 PM
Master

Not me .
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-05-2020, 03:38 AM
Kioma

Let's see what the Matrix co-creator has to say about that:

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/m...et-1234608887/