Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-02-2020, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Door Bell Rang - but it's disconnected

Hello

This is too strange as the side door bell is disconnected so it will not be able to ring to the chime that is only for the front door. Yet it rang.

Heart and I were sitting in the living room and we heard the door bell ring. It was a single note chime, right by my ear so it did go off in the physical house. The front door has a musical note chime. The side door bell is disconnected but would be the single note chime. It has no power to it or to the transformer that is for a single door chime.

Yet it rang. We tried the side door bell even looked to see if it was connected and it's not.

I guess we had a visitor and when we opened the door to look maybe let them in ? Time will tell that one I guess.

Lynn
Old 29-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

That is very interesting. I had a strange electrical occurrence yesterday as well. I had just gotten in the shower - completely wet, shampoo in hair - when the smoke alarms went off. They are hardwired together with battery backup. I ran out to the kitchen, soaking wet, to turn off a pot of tea that was set to the lowest setting and quite obviously not the cause. I continued upstairs to check on and blow out a jar candle that was positioned away from all flammables and likewise not the cause of the alarms. The alarms quickly ceased, but went off again about 10 minutes later, then twice more in a shorter span of time. It was truly odd, but it did happen to be my late mother's birthday and I felt the strange occurrence was connected to that. Just in case, I did tell her to stop it and indeed all has been quiet. Maybe I had a visitor as well.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesickindigo
That is very interesting. I had a strange electrical occurrence yesterday as well. I had just gotten in the shower - completely wet, shampoo in hair - when the smoke alarms went off. They are hardwired together with battery backup. I ran out to the kitchen, soaking wet, to turn off a pot of tea that was set to the lowest setting and quite obviously not the cause. I continued upstairs to check on and blow out a jar candle that was positioned away from all flammables and likewise not the cause of the alarms. The alarms quickly ceased, but went off again about 10 minutes later, then twice more in a shorter span of time. It was truly odd, but it did happen to be my late mother's birthday and I felt the strange occurrence was connected to that. Just in case, I did tell her to stop it and indeed all has been quiet. Maybe I had a visitor as well.

Hello

Reading this made me burst out in laughter. The image running from the shower, dripping wet. I so feel that this was Mom, she would have had that humor side to her I feel.

Lynn
Old 01-03-2020, 08:19 PM
Master

I have some Guesses here . A ghost , electromagnetic pulse , some thing mec. with the bell.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

Well we just took the battery out of the door bell and it happened again. Both door bells on both doors have no battery. I then took the transformer wire off the main chime box.

Explain NOW how the door bell went off ?? There is nothing wired to it.

Yet off it went again. Too this time we noted that the chime sound is slightly different from the one we have it set to. We though maybe the chime settings were doing this. Seems not the case.

I think I will be putting up a new chime and see what happens. Time to go to the local hardware store. Rule everything out.

Lynn
Old 01-03-2020, 10:25 PM
Master

If these have batteries they have electronic circuitry . This includes capacitors . Some times they hold a charge. Again this is just a guess.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree. I think she's been annoyed that I haven't thought of her - and that the ladybugs she's been sending are not appreciated. Anyway, yeah - I didn't appreciate the timing
Old 03-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Master

What harm is there in a few lady bugs ?
Old 05-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

No harm. There are hundreds everywhere, near food, landing on my face at night... . One would be a welcome sign; this is an invasion.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Master

Home sick indigo , your first alarm could of been set off by a ghost, but more likely an electronic problem with the detector . I don't think the lady bugs are ary thing paranormal.