Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 11-09-2020, 01:13 AM
Master
If it means I would interfere with a sentinent being's free will to exist, I don't eat it. So any animal products and that includes honey as well, is off the table for me.

Animals do have souls, as we do, and evolve. They can evolve into human souls. And humans can also devolve into animal souls.

I have heard on good authority that while plants are cognizant of sensations, they cannot evolve into animal souls, much less human ones.

Again, that is just my stance tho. You do you. I ain't your judge and jury. :)
Old 11-09-2020, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evianna
Do you think eating fish is bad? And what about sneaking in some dairy?

It is neither good nor bad, it is what it is, and if you are comfortable with it, than it is OK.

Add: did not realized that I posted in this thread, at least I am consistent.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:02 AM
Newbie ;)

No it is not really bad...i love eating fish ..Yummy !
Old 11-09-2020, 08:22 AM
ant

'EAT' anything without guilt.

Eat what you fancy and feel your body needs.
Old 14-09-2021, 03:39 PM
Newbie ;)

It is only as bad as it makes one feel.
Old 17-09-2021, 07:29 PM
Master
Fish

Eating fish is far from bad!!!

Fish is about the healthiest protein source there is and as someone mentioned earlier the beneficial fats in fish are literally "brain food" and good for your cardiovascular system too!

We eat fish often. Living on the coast, we have a boat and the whole family loves to fish, both with pole and spearfishing so pretty much all the fish we eat...we caught ourselves!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 17-11-2021, 01:27 AM
Knower
The documentary Seaspiracy can change your mind.

It won't change your taste buds though, so inconsistency is always still a possibility.
Old 12-07-2023, 05:41 AM
Experiencer

You should do what's right for you and listen to your body's intuitive needs. Eating fish can be more eco-friendly than other animal sources.
Old 12-07-2023, 09:14 AM
Master
The idiots in UK are building a huge fish farm for salmon,instead of keeping the rivers and seas clean increasing wild stocks,some big unnatural industrial concrete thing is going to produce inferior fish and be a drain on the environment.(also if the eating of fish presents a moral problem due to killing why not just eat the largest ones-eg if you eat a thousand tins of tuna,would still be less death than say a prawn sandwich,I usually by fish when it has been well reduced in price,in the hope I am saving it from landfill)
Old 12-07-2023, 09:28 AM
Seeker

For me eating fish is a problem. I do not like fish. It tastes... fishy. ��

I was vegetarian for a short (27 year) phase but outgrew it finally. But I still just do not like fish.