Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-03-2021, 08:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow!! This is great stuff...
''Abide in that which is beyond mind''...ha, like Paul said, Col 3:2!
First verse I ever memorized in 2006.

If only Man would stop even for a moment and listen to that which though has no sound, it speaks more powerfully and clearly than all the noise of the world.. There would be no more suffering, no more fear, no more worry, just absolute bliss.
Old 10-03-2021, 07:56 PM
Master

There's a space between You and the Mind, find this space and once it is found, rest in this space. Do not seek this space with the mind, you can not find it with the mind, the mind can only go as far, this space is already here, already found. This space is the ever-present awareness. The absence of mind in this space causes the mind to see this space as if it is separated from itself, but it is not so, only the mind sees it this way. For the mind, its absence it is seen as nothingness yet from this nothingness the mind itself is born.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:23 AM
Master

In the last months I received many messages but mostly bits and pieces and those that were longer and clearer I kept on forgetting about them, so it seems that slowly the messages and their clear wording are coming back.

Last night's message, like a welcome back: I am glad you are back!; I heard it crystal clear, I mean the each word but it sounded a bit faded, like still not hearing it fully.
Old 09-05-2023, 12:09 PM
Master

Last night too! A message from the same voice, I heard it just like the first time except that I continued to meditate and forgot about it and now I am not sure what the message was, I think something like: You are here!
Old 10-05-2023, 12:48 AM
Master

Get me one :P
Old 10-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Get me one :P

Let's see what I can do!
Old 10-05-2023, 11:36 PM
Master

Old 27-05-2023, 05:54 PM
Master

Two days ago I had a really incredible experience and when I woke up, I heard clearly a voice speaking to me and the voice said: I love you; in my native language and I felt it was the voice of a woman but it came from within myself not from outside myself.

So I was wide awake, trying to figure out what just happened in that experience when out of nowhere I hear this voice speaking slowly, calmly and clearly, almost like in slow motion, and this is super rare, to heart it like that.
Old 29-05-2023, 05:26 AM
Master

I contacted some beings, some of them used to live on this Earth along time ago. Anyway, the magic happened, in my mind I heard the same message echoing again and again and again, it was magical, magical.... I heard it till the point it was crystal clear and I and the message became one and the same, that's when I saw a star on this dark blue sky that I suddenly found myself witnessing. The message was in my native language, funny, more and more messages come in my native language, I translated it for you as best I can.

And the message was... Live the Light.... Live the Light.... Live the Light.... Live the Light.... again and again and for few moments I went back into what looked like the past and I saw some moments from the life of one of those beings I contacted, he was on a bicycle, riding around.

Loved this experience!!

Last edited by ThatMan : 29-05-2023 at 06:52 AM.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

RE: "The Magic Happened"
SUBTOPIC: "it was crystal clear and I and the message became one and the same"
⁜→ ThatMan, et al,

How do I initiate contact with this source? Can you facilitate an introduction?

//s//
Most Respectfully,
R