Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-05-2019, 02:41 AM
Master
Maybe I do not understand the question.

Beauty is all around us if we choose to see it, isn’t that the dialogue.

Isn’t what Miss Hepburnspeaks of dialogue, when we heal each other physically, or when we feel the light of the divine move through us to share?

Isn’t the dialogue as subtle as an intuition, like a whisper in our mind?

Isn’t it always there if we choose to hear it?
Old 21-05-2019, 07:09 AM
Master

It all depends on how you define "God". A number of people here channel higher beings. Some would consider them gods. Is that the same as God with a capital G? The closest I've got was Enki, who some consider to be the archetype of one of the Biblical Gods. Zecharia Sitchin's contention was that there are at least two, competing gods in the Bible, Enlil, the Angry, Jealous God of the Old Testament and Enki, who often goes against him in trying to save humanity (such as in the story of the Flood) and is also the God of the New Testament. I think he may be right.

I also channel the Elohim occasionally, a Hebrew term (meaning the Sons of El, or the Sons of the Sky) often used as the name of God in the Bible. They are a collective consciousness, incorporating all the beings (gods) of heaven.

I'm sure to most people this sounds more than a little far-fetched, but for my own personal purposed, I'm satisfied, that I'm dealing with the real deal here.
Old 23-06-2019, 11:38 AM
Master
*raises hand*

He also wants everyone to know that He doesn't do kid's parties or make appearances on "This Country's Got Talent".
Old 23-06-2019, 11:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan5
does anybody here talks to god

I talk to Beerus, the god of destruction.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:27 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes conversations with God are normal for many of us. Is there a reason why you are asking this question?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-06-2019, 02:19 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Hello Miss Hepburn,
Greetings. I have a question about your healing process.
When you do a healing do you usually ask for a general healing?
Or do you ask for a specific thing to be healed? Just wondering. Thanks!
I will send you a pm to tell u I wrote back!

OMG, I never saw this, thus wrote that sentence in my signature!
This is actually on topic since it refers to talking to God (for me, directly and pointedly to the Holy Spirit.)

Usually there is one thing wrong with a person...their knees (common)...
their cat isn't eating, you know?
But, in the case of the person dying in a coma in the ICU, being kept alive by machines...I actually said powerfully..
it's more of a command, "...and completely...none of this vegetable stuff....from head to toe healed...Thank you, So be it , Amen."

And the next morning she was smiling, off machines, talking and sitting up.
No brain damage, of course...no weirdness....completely healed as I told the Holy Spirit.
Notice, I did not exactly 'ask'. I never do...too wishy washy as if there is any question...there is not...
Just "heal this cat completely."
See?

But that's just me...I do happen to be successful doing it this way...but, I have a personal relationship
with the Holy Spirit...does that make a difference...well, it's not like asking a stranger for something.
Hope this helps.

""""""""
Btw, I personally have no dialogue with God...but, that's just me.
When He talks to me, I am pretty breathless, motionless and stunned.
I talk to Him constantly...I address His Presence within everything all around and smile...
"I know you're there", LOL! and then usually just tell him how amazing He is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-06-2019, 04:06 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I will send you a pm to tell u I wrote back!

OMG, I never saw this, thus wrote that sentence in my signature!
This is actually on topic since it refers to talking to God (for me, directly and pointedly to the Holy Spirit.)

Usually there is one thing wrong with a person...their knees (common)...
their cat isn't eating, you know?
But, in the case of the person dying in a coma in the ICU, being kept alive by machines...I actually said powerfully..
it's more of a command, "...and completely...none of this vegetable stuff....from head to toe healed...Thank you, So be it , Amen."

And the next morning she was smiling, off machines, talking and sitting up.
No brain damage, of course...no weirdness....completely healed as I told the Holy Spirit.
Notice, I did not exactly 'ask'. I never do...too wishy washy as if there is any question...there is not...
Just "heal this cat completely."
See?

But that's just me...I do happen to be successful doing it this way...but, I have a personal relationship
with the Holy Spirit...does that make a difference...well, it's not like asking a stranger for something.
Hope this helps.

""""""""
Btw, I personally have no dialogue with God...but, that's just me.
When He talks to me, I am pretty breathless, motionless and stunned.
I talk to Him constantly...I address His Presence within everything all around and smile...
"I know you're there", LOL! and then usually just tell him how amazing He is.

So you believe God is an individual somewhere right? Every time I read you, recently, it feels like positive power thinking mastery.

JL
Old 24-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Master
I once had a connection, and this goes back many years ago, and when I started asking, whom am I connected to, eventually I asked, am I connected to God, and it said, that what you call God.

The way I understand it now, and it has been confirmed to me, simply through the belief of the existence of a God or Jesus, it will exist on some level.

If enough people belief in the existence of a devil, some form of it will come into existence. In the same token, it will vanish if the belief of it vanishes.
Old 24-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan5
does anybody here talks to god
As in "conversational prayer"? Yes, of course. I talk to Him and other deities, depending on what I have to say all the time. Though there is a verse from the Srimad Bhagavatam that goes:

akāshāt patitam toyam
yathā gacchati sāgaram
sarvadeva namaskārām
keshavam prati gacchati

"Rain water fallen from the sky goes to the ocean;
Worship of every deity goes to only Lord Keshava (Krishna)".

I rant, I complain, I ask (I try not to beg), I whine, I thank Him.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I talk to plenty, Being God as they say they are I often doubt, thinking why would God (who in my situation is woman) want to communicate with a bum like me! But she is always perfect , has answers to all my questions even has connected with simple miracles (being the humble God of abel) . I usually am very thankful to hear Yahweh or Elohim but my favorite is when imanuel is around, his human conection is always with wonderful emotions.