Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Another thing I saw someone write on here was that you should not concentrate on your lacks. I am wondering how to not concentrate on lacks, I get that you can think about what you do have...I get that part, but what I'm saying is, how do you not concentrate on lacks when you have to think about them in order to get them fixed?
I'll give an example, my roof is currently caving in, there is literally a hole in my roof which can be seen every time I walk into my daughter's room. I have to apply for loans to get it fixed... so I have to think about what I need for the loans, I have to think about the bills that they told me have to be paid before they will put my application through and how they are not caught up. I have to think about all the stuff I need for the loan application. I cannot take care of this problem without thinking about it.... plus the fact that it's there, every time I go into my daughters room. So my question is, how do you not think about stuff that you have to think about in order to fix it? And it must be fixed, or my roof will eventually cave in
Its ok to focus on solutions to a problem as long as you don't keep thinking of it as a problem. Solutions and problems are two different energies...feel them, the first has movement and hope while the second feels heavy and stagnant. So rather than filling your thoughts with fear and negative thinking, see it for what it is, then move forward by looking for solutions. Keep that energy going trusting a solution will come to you...this part is you allowing.

You need thought to negotiate your physical platform, use it consciously. Its the thinking that is like a running commentary that doesn't have an off switch that puts you to sleep. You get lost in thought and you begin to identify with the thought. Thinking with awareness of what you're thinking puts the real you back in control because in awareness you also get to identify what you're feeling which is the energy that attracts.
Old 28-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Experiencer
So my point about being frustrated with having to make money wasn't specifically towards negative aspects of making, having money but the entire construct of bottom line business practices. I have a philosophy that if you are going to put forth the energy anyway, you might as well put it towards something that makes you feel good. A large company's bottom line does not make me feel good! Though I definitely have had issues with money in the past I've changed dramatically towards how I feel about it.

There seems to be a lot of issues around money popping up here. And that's totally great!! Being able to see the issues and talk about them is one step closer to Healing. But I wonder at being so attached to the "problem" as we seem to be since this is such a well-traveled thread. If a problem is a problem and we talked about that problem and follow all the ins and outs of that problem, then is the problem really the problem? Or is the problem are willingness to perpetuate it by our attention to it?

I feel that this 'problem' is a direct result of the money system that we are currently using. Lack based decision-making and actions have created our current state of affairs.

@Fairy Crystal... I definitely was feeling very 3D when talking about having to deal with 3D then shift onto the 5D to experience balance. I think the best way to handle all of this, ultimately, is through integration of acceptance. We are accelerating so quickly now that working through things is taking less time but we are still spending the same amount of energy trying to fix it because of our patterns of healing. All of the old is going; nothing will be left unaltered so trying to work through patterns and shadows is almost a moot point. If you can forgive and assimilate, then you're done!

I feel like this is a big part of why i startedthis thread. We are cleaning out the house that's going to be burned and it's just not necessarily. The focus on what can be is stifled by the ideas that we are not ready because of old blocks of what should be. Like the heartbeat of the earth everything is speeding up. Our ability to understand and assimilate new knowledge is astounding even in this forum, we've seen this happen. We are ready to receive but the old is weighing us down. The attachments we've created to our issues are now the issues! LOL

Money is energy. Energy is everywhere. How we see feel and use money has to change but can't easily be done from a 3D perspective. Wealth will have a different understanding as well as the ability to manifest soon. It's all down to what we value.

Old 28-11-2017, 02:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
So my point about being frustrated with having to make money wasn't specifically towards negative aspects of making, having money but the entire construct of bottom line business practices. I have a philosophy that if you are going to put forth the energy anyway, you might as well put it towards something that makes you feel good. A large company's bottom line does not make me feel good! Though I definitely have had issues with money in the past I've changed dramatically towards how I feel about it.

There seems to be a lot of issues around money popping up here. And that's totally great!! Being able to see the issues and talk about them is one step closer to Healing. But I wonder at being so attached to the "problem" as we seem to be since this is such a well-traveled thread. If a problem is a problem and we talked about that problem and follow all the ins and outs of that problem, then is the problem really the problem? Or is the problem are willingness to perpetuate it by our attention to it?

I feel that this 'problem' is a direct result of the money system that we are currently using. Lack based decision-making and actions have created our current state of affairs.

@Fairy Crystal... I definitely was feeling very 3D when talking about having to deal with 3D then shift onto the 5D to experience balance. I think the best way to handle all of this, ultimately, is through integration of acceptance. We are accelerating so quickly now that working through things is taking less time but we are still spending the same amount of energy trying to fix it because of our patterns of healing. All of the old is going; nothing will be left unaltered so trying to work through patterns and shadows is almost a moot point. If you can forgive and assimilate, then you're done!

I feel like this is a big part of why i startedthis thread. We are cleaning out the house that's going to be burned and it's just not necessarily. The focus on what can be is stifled by the ideas that we are not ready because of old blocks of what should be. Like the heartbeat of the earth everything is speeding up. Our ability to understand and assimilate new knowledge is astounding even in this forum, we've seen this happen. We are ready to receive but the old is weighing us down. The attachments we've created to our issues are now the issues! LOL

Money is energy. Energy is everywhere. How we see feel and use money has to change but can't easily be done from a 3D perspective. Wealth will have a different understanding as well as the ability to manifest soon. It's all down to what we value.

I don't believe the problem is with the money or the system, itself. I think the problem is with the greedy, selfish, lying, jerk-offs that are in charge and running things. I think the only system over- hall we need, is to replace the people in charge. Money is necessary, or a system like it, because an all- trade system does not really work either, you can gain no wealth that way. The problem is some have all, while others have nothing, and are IMO kept that way purposely. I think we just need better people in charge, lots of our current problems have very simple and obvious solutions but you won't see that done because the rich would have to agree to things becoming more evened out and they would have to share.

FC and Emm.. thank you both. I don't have enough time now to further comment so I will be back later, have to go earn money lol
Old 28-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Seeker

You are absolutely 100% we need an over-haul. lol

Unfortunately our current money system is the problem imo, because the people in charge can print trillions, out of nothing.

If people truly want to understand how we are kept fighting for crumbs/money, then here's a fantastic factual story from Edward G. Griffin. Author of Creature from Jekyll Island.

It's about a private group of individuals who came up with a private banking system called "The Federal Reserve". Nothing Federal about it.

I wasn't able to post a link to his YouTube video, which by the way, is absolutely empowering regarding the inception of the Federal Reserve and how they make money out of nothing. The real value they get is indenturing as many people they can, via the banking system, thus getting the true value of the world their time, and sweat equity, while they sit, at the top of the pyramid.

The video is about 2 hours long, but well worth the education. Search Edward G Griffin on YouTube The Creature From Jekyll Island (by G. Edward Griffin)
Old 28-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I watched a DVD (yes people still watch those lol) called 'The power of community' it looks at a country which went bankrupt and the systems couldn't get back on board in any swift time so the country had no choice to pool together and completely overhaul the broken system.
They reigned all imports in (out of necessity) went 100% green supplied energy and had to becom a localised resource sharing economy... there is obviously more to the story - is worth a watch if you are interested in these things.

I can't see anything major like that happening in my own country in the foreseeable future - but often think that's what it would take - complete financial breakdown in order for it too get off the ground in any large scale.

Who knows... perhaps when we get to 'critical mass'... like people keep mentioning we will manifest a change through the powers of mass intention... lol...

Just a thought.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Not sure if you can relate to any this?

Absolutely relate! It is so like being at a school and picking your subjects... I have done this all my life with the thought in the back of my mind that it will all culminate one day.
I always said I'd be the Jill of all trades... master of a few lol.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Its ok to focus on solutions to a problem as long as you don't keep thinking of it as a problem. Solutions and problems are two different energies...feel them, the first has movement and hope while the second feels heavy and stagnant. So rather than filling your thoughts with fear and negative thinking, see it for what it is, then move forward by looking for solutions. Keep that energy going trusting a solution will come to you...this part is you allowing.

You need thought to negotiate your physical platform, use it consciously. Its the thinking that is like a running commentary that doesn't have an off switch that puts you to sleep. You get lost in thought and you begin to identify with the thought. Thinking with awareness of what you're thinking puts the real you back in control because in awareness you also get to identify what you're feeling which is the energy that attracts.

My thoughts have no fear, that is the last thing I feel, ever. And that's a direct result of having been through hell and back so many times... Sometimes I feel anger...POed yes, but fear never. I'm not scared of "their" hell anymore.

Ah the whole "like attracts like" thing... to be honest, I stopped believing in that because I never saw any results of that in my life. I know I write some crazy stuff on here and it probably sounds like I believe everything I hear lol, but I'm actually a person that wants to see evidence of something before I believe it. And it just never seemed that my life went like that, or maybe it just takes a long time to manifest and I got too impatient. Nobody ever talks about how long it takes for your life to reflect your vibration, maybe it's just a long time and patience is not one of my strongest suits lol.

Centered... I see what you are saying and I agree that our system is corrupted. I think some type of monetary exchange is necessary, because in a trade only system, you can only get so far... and I see nothing wrong with wealth, as long as it's acquired honestly and fairly (which right now it is not). But I agree allowing some the authority to print as much money as they want, doesn't work for everyone. It comes down to the corruption of the people with the power and control.

psychegrl... so are you working for a large company and that is what bothers you (what you are inevitably supporting), or do you just mean that business is running everything in general?
Old 28-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Experiencer
It's hard to think how much water you'll need to for your future garden you are standing waist deep in flood water.

That's what I heard after reading this thread again. So here's my thoughts on that...

We are still looking at the house as is it will be saved (attachment to the old?). In some way we will need to keep some of the older practices but that will only be for a short time until we are able to stabilize the newer versions. The New Earth will not be able to hold these lower energies of 'not enough'. It will foster new and sustainable ways of distribution of goods only.

Think about last week. How did you get from the beginning all the way to the end? I know there were times I though I wouldn't make it but I did. Somewhere between the doing and not paying attention to the hard stuff I came through much more confidently and feeling reassured about my situation than I have been. I couldn't giveyou a play by play at all.

This is the same for large projects involving other people, they may not have been all in the same page but the goals were generally the Same. I think that is the case here. We are looking through the lens of old templates on how to change a system that is very slow and complex. We are using old language and worries of not enough (money, change, power, time) to tackle a problem that will change on its own. The current system is not sustainable but this conversation's overtones is part of what is keeping it alive (at least for us).

"How are we going to fix it? Who's going to do it? What if they are corrupt too? What's going to takes its place?"

These are all old language and valid points if the New Earth understanding is not very clear. But I think we are on the brink (at least I think this group is) of taking a step towards the new version. Questioning the old is a good indicator but we can't be so focused on the old that the new doesn't have a space to become more fully formed. If we can't see it so we don't think about it, then it will take longer to develop.

Being that we don't 'know' what it looks like we tend to focus on the what we do know. Take Emeraldheart's new thread on 'What the Future Will Look Like?' There is a place where the focus is on the future can be. But there is a danger that trying to dissect anything too much to find out how it works will take the momentum away from it. We drive every day but few of us take the time to know the miracle of how the car works. We just trust that it does.

There is a fair amount of trust that is involved with this and a connection to a higher source that, if we believe, we understand that things will work out. But if we are spiritual in a logical way (that was totally me for a LONG time!) then all of this sounds like a fairytale and I might just be crazy!

The old earth will still have these money issues and the fears of the collective will be pushing the collapse with nothing to replace it. That is the ship they're driving. It won't be pretty and they won't know that they have a choice to experience it or not.

Take a moment to write something in Emeraldheart's future thread, even something small about what you think would be a good idea or development. Try to break the connection to all the loss and fears connected to this burning financial house. It is going to burn regardless if we're watching it or not.

PS. Some of this might be channeled so if it sounds presumptuous or bossy (lol) I think that's why. I tend to keep my answers generalizations so many people can find something to reply to...

Much love and light to you all! ♡
Old 28-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I watched a DVD (yes people still watch those lol) called 'The power of community' it looks at a country which went bankrupt and the systems couldn't get back on board in any swift time so the country had no choice to pool together and completely overhaul the broken system.
They reigned all imports in (out of necessity) went 100% green supplied energy and had to becom a localised resource sharing economy... there is obviously more to the story - is worth a watch if you are interested in these things.

I can't see anything major like that happening in my own country in the foreseeable future - but often think that's what it would take - complete financial breakdown in order for it too get off the ground in any large scale.

Who knows... perhaps when we get to 'critical mass'... like people keep mentioning we will manifest a change through the powers of mass intention... lol...

Just a thought.

Unfortunately, I sometimes think it will take a financial breakdown for things to change as well. However, I'm not so sure we are as far away from that as it may seem. But this is far out of my area of expertise lol.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Experiencer
The Leo King's newest video talks about money and financial aspects. Interesting to listen to him discribe talk about questioning our future and pushing us to choose our paths. We got till Friday! Lol

https://youtu.be/k5t4kPhAuv0