Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-03-2021, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Plz answer my question quickly!! My dreams

Hello, my friends.

Yesterday, I had a strange dream when i was sleeping at night.

I was older (I'm 18 now), ans I was in my neighbor's house and talking with her daughter. I felt like I have a special relationship with her.

I though it's just dreaming, but last night I saw her again in dream. I Don't remember much, but I saw her fighting with her mother when I was there. I remember I was looking into room .

Two night same dream. I had some dream that came true in real-life. Could I'm dreaming future now too? Can someone explain me why it's happening?

Thank you for your replies.

Just Love and peace.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:27 AM
Administrator
This could be a precognitive dream. or you have feelings for this girl and are dreaming of being with her , as in you rescue her from her mother.

Namaste
Old 28-03-2021, 07:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't think so. I'm in love with other girl for years. It's 5 years now.

I have no idea what's happening to me!! First kinetic and telepathic abilities, now this strange dreams. They were like visions!!!

I think nature is going to show me what is my mission in this world (I'm an andromedan starseed).

But thank you for your reply.
Old 28-03-2021, 09:54 PM
Legrand

I came from andromeda on this planet some 25 000 years ago with my twin flame.

Nice to see a brother here!

Regards
Old 29-03-2021, 02:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I came from andromeda on this planet some 25 000 years ago with my twin flame.

Nice to see a brother here!

Regards

Hello, brother.

I have lot of questions about our home, Andromeda. I recently realized that I'm an Andromedan and I don't know much!

I'm sure that you know more than me so I want to ask you to help me.

I wish you love and peace!!
Old 30-03-2021, 11:58 AM
Legrand

Hello Andromedan,

You know much more than I do. As I grow with age and experience in this life, I am 55, I realize that the more I know the less I know. Maybe it is what is called wisdom.

The real source of knowledge is within in the Here and Now. It is why after each new life we do not remember of the preceding one, so that we may come to focus in the Here and Now and learn from direct experience and not stay stuck in memories from past lives.

As you dive deeper within yourself memories will come back. But it is not something to seek or push. I know it is hard for you that is so young to have patience for the process of unfolding to occur naturally in time.

Who are you now is the important question to ask yourself, not to try to remember what you where before.

Regards