Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-03-2021, 05:43 PM
Experiencer
Mechanical Dimension

We're here on a mechanical dimension that in order to get what we want, we must 'reverse engineering' a mechanical system by using logic, maths, probabilities and processes.

This mechanical dimension that we live (temporarily) is for becoming smarter.

It goes from finances, to relationships, to family, to health.

Everything is a machine, composed by sub-systems, that will produce a predictable result.

Our job here is study, create, and learn how to create optimized systems to all of the different areas in life.

For business is optimizing advertising system, sales systems, economics systems, making documentation, scaling systems, etc.

For having a strong body is optimizing diet systems, trainning systems.

For having the right relationship is optimizing phone acquisition system, setting up first dates systems, filtration systems, attraction systems, objections systems, etc.

---

This applies to everything on this mechanical dimension, is all about creating mechanical systems that will produce a predictable result over & over again.

It's about becoming more smarter and more logical based.

---

The trouble comes with religion and belief systems.

I don't care how "good person" you think you are, or how much "positive you think", or how much you pray to your god...

If your systems are wrong, you just won't get results on this mechanical dimension.

---

Positive Thinking on this mechanical dimension, doesn't create any reality at all.

I've done out of body experiences, and I know that consciousness and reality is multi-dimensional.

In some dimensions, thinking does really create reality instantously in this other dimensions.

But on this human one? Thinking/Feeling/Imaginning just does nothing!

This human life is all about Mechanical Stuff, and the purpose here is TO CREATE MACHINES AND SYSTEMS!

I think that is really amazing!

This is a temporal life, on a mechanical dimension, and the purpose is to create machines.

Then, that skillset and intelligence in a non-physical dimension will be so extremelly powerful
Old 17-03-2021, 06:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
We're here on a mechanical dimension that in order to get what we want, we must 'reverse engineering' a mechanical system by using logic, maths, probabilities and processes.

Everything is a machine, composed by sub-systems, that will produce a predictable result.

Our job here is study, create, and learn how to create optimized systems to all of the different areas in life.

For business is optimizing advertising system, sales systems, economics systems, making documentation, scaling systems, etc.

For having the right relationship is optimizing phone acquisition system, setting up first dates systems, filtration systems, attraction systems, objections systems, etc.

---

This applies to everything on this mechanical dimension, is all about creating mechanical systems that will produce a predictable result over & over again.

---

I don't care how "good person" you think you are, or how much "positive you think", or how much you pray to your god...

If your systems are wrong, you just won't get results on this mechanical dimension.

---

Positive Thinking on this mechanical dimension, doesn't create any reality at all.

I've done out of body experiences, and I know that consciousness and reality is multi-dimensional.

In some dimensions, thinking does really create reality instantously in this other dimensions.

This human life is all about Mechanical Stuff, and the purpose here is TO CREATE MACHINES AND SYSTEMS!

This is a temporal life, on a mechanical dimension, and the purpose is to create machines.

Then, that skillset and intelligence in a non-physical dimension will be so extremelly powerful

Find the I AM my friend and you will see that the same power thoughts have when you have an OBE, they also have here. We are not aware of this because it takes time for our thoughts to manifest in this reality....

You have not realised your I AM and so you are not aware of this incredible power.... and it's so so simple, my friend... it's all within.. if all comes from within yourself, then there is the Source and you can ask for anything you want...

Let the silence take over your mind, now in this silence, there's nothing, right? This nothingness is the core of your being, here you can set the intent for somethin you want. You can also use the power of visualisation to see the things you want with the eye of your mind. I've been using this for over a year, from the moment I discovered ( realised ) I AM.

The funny thing is that I discovered all of this on my own, I, just like you, could never understand what those people were saying when they were talking about the power of thoughts. My ears were deaf, my eyes blind and my mind ignorant.

Study Neville Goddard, there are recordings of his teachings on YT. You will understand more. I just found this guy last night and he knew about the power of I AM.
-
Old 17-03-2021, 11:19 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

You are a multi-layered being. Your ego is on a mechanical dimension. Not you. Video games didn't exist in the 1500's, for spiritualists and philosophies to provide to everyone, when they were providing insights to how the universe works. Luckily, in our timeframe they do exist. You will notice something interesting from the three examples below.

You are playing the matrix by yourself:

You are playing the matrix as a group:

You are playing the matrix as a god:

You will notice that there are multiple ways one can play a video game and multiple truths that we can follow from this perspective. In all cases, you are the source of all of these realities. You are a god and you are a player at the same time. It goes beyond this in fact, but this is a base example to go off of.

Quote:

That is your truth and the path you are following.
A) The mechanical dimension is for finding a soul partner and experiencing linear existence.
B) The mechanical dimension is for learning basic concepts of polarities that are needed to know before going into higher realms of thought.
C) The mechanical dimension is for becoming smarter.
D) The mechanical dimension is for experiencing tragedy.
E) Exc...

Quote:

It is odvious you are on the path of a scientist right now. You most likely channeled this knowledge and were provided a truth that only applies to yourself. There are others who would agree with you, guess what, they are scientists themselves! Then there are people like me whose goal is to help you understand the answer that was provided to you.

Finally, if you wish to broaden your horizon, here is a base explanation using one of my favorite shows star trek that goes over the concept:

Quantum Realities (You can shift to different realities. This is known as a time traveler in the spiritual community.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hze6FvzsOpE

Manheim Effect (Remember the 10 year old you? When did you stop/start being you? Egos meeting themselves):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcwalxSWw6g

What Time Travelers spiritually actually do: (To evolve past destiny, let egos of destiny find their own path.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuZsy_dw-hY

A thought experiment to think about. The boiling toad. If you place a toad in a boiling pot of water, it will immediately jump out. If you slowly turn the temperature up, it will be unaware and boil to death. Combinding everything that you have learned so far about these principles, if we are the toad, then who are you really? Is the 10 year old, is the 90 year old, is the next life us, is the previous life us, exactly what, when, where do you truly exist? When you go to sleep, are you not the toad that believes that everything is okay? Could it be that when you sleep, you are really dying, and our consciousness is merely shifting from one reality to another in what we perceive as being the next day? What really is the past, what really is the future? If alternative realities and social conditioning has created who you currently are, aren't alternative egos just as likely to claim that they are you? After all, the past, present, and future are you, but wouldn't that include all past versions and all future versions? All past lives and all future lives? All quantum realities and all parallel versions of you? I could keep going, but when ultimately we get to the following - when does it stop? When did it ever start? So again, I ask, who are you really?

Have fun with that one. If anyone wants my answer, you merely need to ask.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 18-03-2021 at 05:26 AM.
Old 18-03-2021, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Find the I AM my friend and you will see that the same power thoughts have when you have an OBE, they also have here. We are not aware of this because it takes time for our thoughts to manifest in this reality....

You have not realised your I AM and so you are not aware of this incredible power.... and it's so so simple, my friend... it's all within.. if all comes from within yourself, then there is the Source and you can ask for anything you want...

Let the silence take over your mind, now in this silence, there's nothing, right? This nothingness is the core of your being, here you can set the intent for somethin you want. You can also use the power of visualisation to see the things you want with the eye of your mind. I've been using this for over a year, from the moment I discovered ( realised ) I AM.

The funny thing is that I discovered all of this on my own, I, just like you, could never understand what those people were saying when they were talking about the power of thoughts. My ears were deaf, my eyes blind and my mind ignorant.

Study Neville Goddard, there are recordings of his teachings on YT. You will understand more. I just found this guy last night and he knew about the power of I AM.
-

Hello and thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

I am familiar with the concepts of Neville and his view-point of the Bible, as more of a psychological drama of consciousness rather than the mainstream idea that it's real history. That was pretty cool.

For example 'Judas' is a character that represents when your state of mind 'self-sabotages' itself, and 'Jesus' is when the state of mind realizes that god is his own imagination from within.

I dont disagree with the concept that imagination/thoughts/feelings creates reality, because If I do an 'Out of body experience' it does really affect it instantly. If I am fearful, fearful experiences are going to come up.

On this temporal human life, and on the most external dimension of them all.

Because it's very unlikely that you will build a successful business, if you don't believe in yourself, have self-doubt, and you're very negative and fearful. Most people won't even start at all.

Now, If you're enthusiastic, positive, you believe in yourself, you believe you will make it, you think you truly can do this. Then of course, you will start your own business.

BUT!

If you dont pay atenttion to the mechanics and systems of the machinery of the business, you don't make 'boring documentation' to stop fire killing, you don't tweak the systems to make it predictable and a stress free money making recurring printer...

Thoughts/Feeling/Imagination/Beliefs are half of equation on this dimension.

Systems Building/Documentation/Engineering/Maths/Strategy is the other half on this dimension

This principles applies for finances, lifestyle, health, relationships, friends

The cool thing about having an effective system, is that it provides control, freedom and abundance - Which will lead to feeling amazingly good in & out.

On non-physical dimensions logic, strategy and reverse-engineering are truly amazing.

The lesson is to accept all the tools!

We're inmortal consciousness playing a multi-dimensional game on different worlds/different characters in order to get a skill into the main-frame.

Getting the control of emotions, imagination, beliefs, logic, strategy, thoughts are SO powerful in less dense dimensions that it's truly worth it to become a human in the first place.

It's an asymetrical risk to reward ratio!

You have your temporal human life here, and then you rock & roll in other dimensions with more control

Last edited by SpiritualFreedom : 18-03-2021 at 10:38 PM.
Old 18-03-2021, 10:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
You are a multi-layered being. Your ego is on a mechanical dimension. Not you. Video games didn't exist in the 1500's, for spiritualists and philosophies to provide to everyone, when they were providing insights to how the universe works. Luckily, in our timeframe they do exist. You will notice something interesting from the three examples below.

You are playing the matrix by yourself:

You are playing the matrix as a group:

You are playing the matrix as a god:

You will notice that there are multiple ways one can play a video game and multiple truths that we can follow from this perspective. In all cases, you are the source of all of these realities. You are a god and you are a player at the same time. It goes beyond this in fact, but this is a base example to go off of.

That is your truth and the path you are following.
A) The mechanical dimension is for finding a soul partner and experiencing linear existence.
B) The mechanical dimension is for learning basic concepts of polarities that are needed to know before going into higher realms of thought.
C) The mechanical dimension is for becoming smarter.
D) The mechanical dimension is for experiencing tragedy.
E) Exc...

It is odvious you are on the path of a scientist right now. You most likely channeled this knowledge and were provided a truth that only applies to yourself. There are others who would agree with you, guess what, they are scientists themselves! Then there are people like me whose goal is to help you understand the answer that was provided to you.

Finally, if you wish to broaden your horizon, here is a base explanation using one of my favorite shows star trek that goes over the concept:

Quantum Realities (You can shift to different realities. This is known as a time traveler in the spiritual community.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hze6FvzsOpE

Manheim Effect (Remember the 10 year old you? When did you stop/start being you? Egos meeting themselves):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcwalxSWw6g

What Time Travelers spiritually actually do: (To evolve past destiny, let egos of destiny find their own path.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuZsy_dw-hY

A thought experiment to think about. The boiling toad. If you place a toad in a boiling pot of water, it will immediately jump out. If you slowly turn the temperature up, it will be unaware and boil to death. Combinding everything that you have learned so far about these principles, if we are the toad, then who are you really? Is the 10 year old, is the 90 year old, is the next life us, is the previous life us, exactly what, when, where do you truly exist? When you go to sleep, are you not the toad that believes that everything is okay? Could it be that when you sleep, you are really dying, and our consciousness is merely shifting from one reality to another in what we perceive as being the next day? What really is the past, what really is the future? If alternative realities and social conditioning has created who you currently are, aren't alternative egos just as likely to claim that they are you? After all, the past, present, and future are you, but wouldn't that include all past versions and all future versions? All past lives and all future lives? All quantum realities and all parallel versions of you? I could keep going, but when ultimately we get to the following - when does it stop? When did it ever start? So again, I ask, who are you really?

Have fun with that one. If anyone wants my answer, you merely need to ask.

Hello thank you for the help! I appreciate it a lot

Who I am? I experienced to be a 360ยบ Consciousness unit of light.
Still I don't know if that is accurate because maybe I could be wrong, because it was just my own experience based by my own beliefs. Who do you think we are, and where that information came from?

If I do out of body experiences, and I go to the mirror I always see at first my human form (but I know I am not a human being, it's just a vehicle), so you wonder what truly I am behind the form?

I know that alternative realities are truly real. Sometimes If you do an out of body experience, you can jump into one of the many parallel worlds in the same 'Mechanical Dimension' (I don't know if this is random or by direct cause by someone).

I remember one time, right AFTER 30 Seconds, and having a feeling of the sensation of floating up above the physical body completely awake and conscious. I looked back at the bed, and instead of my human body there it was a completely stranger woman there. That was so mind blowing to me. Just 30 seconds remind you.

Then other stranger man opened up the door, and they started to talk but I couldn't hear anything at all.

I was there like a "ghost" observing it all, and my mind couldn't believe it at all.

I freaked out, and get back to my body instead of asking/exploring more that alternate world.

Like a scientist I want to understand how it all fits together, please share your knowledge and where did you get it? Are you an explorer of consciousness too?

Cheers
Old 19-03-2021, 04:27 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

Like a scientist I want to understand how it all fits together, please share your knowledge and where did you get it? Are you an explorer of consciousness too?

Cheers

Indeed. Philosophy is a great place to start your adventure. It is highly recommend.
Old 19-03-2021, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:

---

---

---

Sounds like Terminator the movie. We're all machines. Cool. Amen
Old 19-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Sounds like Terminator the movie. We're all machines. Cool. Amen

It's not accurate, and I was not right at all.

Feelings/Thoughts/Imagination/Emotions are half of the equation

Logic/Math/Strategy/Documentation/Systems/Workflows are the other half of the equation.

If you are not positive and believe in your vision to become rich in a successful business or career. You won't even invest in business education, let alone create documentation, processes and effective system for advertising, selling, scaling and networking.

Both of them are required.

Law of atraction + Law of mechanics