Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-07-2017, 05:33 PM
Experiencer
Twin flame kiss

Since I started to do spirituality more moderately I started experiencing this feeling when laying down. A feeling of bliss on my face and I was just imagining it might be my tf kissing me.

Anyone experienced thus type of bliss like sensation?
Old 12-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Experiencer
Yes, although my twin is in spirit. I have felt love from heaven.
It is not describable & not possible for us as humans to generate that, if that makes sense even to generate or feel that for our TF whilst on earth.

When my TF comes near me I feel heat & then the most incredible feeling of love.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:12 PM
Knower

I actually have met my TF in a shared telepathic dream, Im not normally a one for fanciful statements either, the reason I know it was real was I felt his energy signature which I have not felt for years and years, feeling it again was a wow experience. 3 times I have had shared telepathy, 3 times the purpose of the visit was to ask me a question, or to tell me something. it was powerful stuff, if it didn't happen to me and I was reading this I would not believe it because I am quite the cynic!
Old 06-01-2018, 04:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
I actually have met my TF in a shared telepathic dream, Im not normally a one for fanciful statements either, the reason I know it was real was I felt his energy signature which I have not felt for years and years, feeling it again was a wow experience. 3 times I have had shared telepathy, 3 times the purpose of the visit was to ask me a question, or to tell me something. it was powerful stuff, if it didn't happen to me and I was reading this I would not believe it because I am quite the cynic!
One night had insomnia and thought of this man and it was indeed something like his energy and rememwbr now it was the man I once met in a forest.

Read that the kiss can be tactile halucination.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Yes, although my twin is in spirit. I have felt love from heaven.
It is not describable & not possible for us as humans to generate that, if that makes sense even to generate or feel that for our TF whilst on earth.

When my TF comes near me I feel heat & then the most incredible feeling of love.

Wish that the heat would be positive sign
Sattva is like goosebumps or floating of a butterfly .
Old 06-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Experiencer

Yes! I experience the feeling of a soft kiss quite frequently. I haven't seen my TF in 3D for years, so the first few times when this started happening 2-3 years ago, it was quite jarring. I've also shared dreams with him and felt his energy source when I wake up, so I know it's not just a normal dream. Yesterday, for the first time, I was aware that I was standing in my garage, but I was actually pulled into a vision of him in his place of residence. It was a very personal moment and very vivid.

Sometimes, I think I'm going insane, like I'm having hallucinations. I worry because my uncle really is crazy and I don't want to turn into him. But, I think most people who hallucinate aren't aware they're hallucinating, so what is this? Spiritually, I know it's my TF. But, I'm also a very logical person and it defies all logic, all truths that can be proven with science. So I find myself at odds with myself. Every spiritual person tells me to trust in what I'm feeling, but how is this so real? It's not like I can verify with my TF since we haven't spoken in over 10 years, so I'm just stuck at war with myself, my brain vs. my heart.
Old 06-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
Yes! I experience the feeling of a soft kiss quite frequently. I haven't seen my TF in 3D for years, so the first few times when this started happening 2-3 years ago, it was quite jarring. I've also shared dreams with him and felt his energy source when I wake up, so I know it's not just a normal dream. Yesterday, for the first time, I was aware that I was standing in my garage, but I was actually pulled into a vision of him in his place of residence. It was a very personal moment and very vivid.

Sometimes, I think I'm going insane, like I'm having hallucinations. I worry because my uncle really is crazy and I don't want to turn into him. But, I think most people who hallucinate aren't aware they're hallucinating, so what is this? Spiritually, I know it's my TF. But, I'm also a very logical person and it defies all logic, all truths that can be proven with science. So I find myself at odds with myself. Every spiritual person tells me to trust in what I'm feeling, but how is this so real? It's not like I can verify with my TF since we haven't spoken in over 10 years, so I'm just stuck at war with myself, my brain vs. my heart.
T

Old 07-01-2018, 06:07 AM
Experiencer
Yes, sometimes I feel like I’m being softly kissed in the sweetest way possible. It feels completely different from any kiss I’ve ever shared even with my ex (tf). The only way I found to describe these strange sensations is that it feels like a “sweetness” that comes over me, like a caress from Spirit. People on these forums are probably the only ones who understand what I’m describing here.

I don’t even want my ex in my life anymore. My life is actually glorious without him. But that doesn’t prevent these feelings from reappearing from time to time. I just let it come and flow through me. I don’t try to analyze it or resist it anymore. Seven years of trying to deny these things have been futile. I find that it’s best to just go with the flow, as cliche as that sounds. And since I have zero expectation that these sensations could be some sort of omen that “union” is imminent, I’m actually able to somewhat enjoy them. In the past, due to my inexperience with this phenomenon, I used to think that every time something magical happened it was a sign that he was on his way back. LOL

Anyway, I wish him the best in his endeavors. As far away from me as possible! Even though he’s never really “away” and I wouldn’t be able to get rid of him even if I tried. And I have tried for the last four years.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina

Wish that the heat would be positive sign
Sattva is like goosebumps or floating of a butterfly .

I’ve felt love from heaven twice now from 2 separate people that I know that have died & I believe the heat is just the energy.

It’s how it is when they come through.

I Don’t think it is in anyway negative, feeling a kiss from spirit is one thing, however what I have experienced is the most incredible feeling of love generated within me, I am unsure how they do it, whether they reach into the heart chakra or not, however it is different than my TF just putting his energy into my aura & me knowing he is their.

When he does that my heart flutters & feel the love I have for him.
However when I have experienced the heat & then love it is a million times stronger.

Old 19-03-2021, 08:50 PM
Experiencer
And several days saw a photo of the blissful face remembering me of those blissfull when chillout.