Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 30-03-2019, 06:34 PM
Master
This is EOH (pronounced yo) and here is what I channeled from it.

I am EOH and will help you tread your path with joy and happiness regardless of circumstances beyond your control. In this state, a center of calmness surrounds you enabling you to make decisions despite what others consider to be stressful situations.

I act as a shield, protecting you from outside influences so you may reach within, accessing the best decision you can make during the most tumultuous situation whether it be emotional, psychological, physical and/or spiritual. You may consider me to be your anchor to help you remain steadfast on your path.

That is all for now.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)

Last edited by Chrysalis : 30-03-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Old 30-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Master
This is ALGIZ (pronounced all-giz) and this is what I channeled from it.

Greetings for I am ALGIZ.

I come to you with good news for I help you shape and form your desires. I give you the spark to your creativity which can come in many different ways. You are most familiar with feeling an urge to draw, paint, sing and/or write. Another way in which I spark your creativity can be in the form of solving a problem.

Whichever way I touch your creativity, you will know by experiencing a flood of ideas coupled with an urge to take action. These ideas are drawn down from Heaven so you should notice the light within the ideas.

Tread your path with help that lights your way.

That is all for now.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 03-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Master
Talking

This is SOL (pronounced sole) and this is what I channeled from it.

I am SOL , the sun bringing you light to shine on your path so you may see what is at your feet. What you see, or have, can be either a pitfall or beneficial to you. Regardless of it being beneficial or not, you will see it for what it truly is if you allow my light to show you a safe path to tread towards your goal.

My light comes as thoughts and feelings -- either as a warning or if it is right for you. Sometimes the thoughts are strong and very noticeable but mostly they are subtle. The thoughts may also be considered ideas. It is up to you if you take action concerning the thoughts that pass through your mind.

May my light forever shine on your path. That is all for now.

Old 03-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Master
This is TYR (pronounced tire) and this is what it said.

It is me, TYR. I bring you to a state of activity from a state of inertia. I am an active energy and regardless of your activity, I can help. It does not matter if your activity is one of stillness as found in meditation, or mild as with crafts and hobbies. Your activity may even be for what you call sports and extreme sports.

I am the action behind everything you choose to do along your path. Sometimes I am subtle, you won't notice me.

When cast on a divination cloth, I bring action to the runes that are the closest to me for I am not to be read alone. The other runes indicate what I am involved with to either activate or increase the action depending on the situation. I bring action with a purpose for such energy is fairly useless without direction.

That is all for now.

Old 06-04-2019, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by squadus
Where would you recommend a beginner to get started with Runes?

Hi,

Right here in this thread. At the beginning I mention this is like a workshop and the purpose is to meditate with each rune, one at a time, and write down what your experience is. This helps you connect with their energy. You also learn how you relate to them. If you write your experiences in a journal, you build up a reference for each rune which you can use when you feel comfortable enough to begin divination with runes.

If you don't have runestones at this point, you can draw runes on paper and meditate with that. It'll still work because the energy is the rune itself. The meditative exercise is the first step for those who want to get involved with runes so it can be called Runes 101.

A book that helped me is Rune Power by Kenneth Meadows and is suitable for beginners. I agree with some things and disagree with other things that he mentions in his book. Working with runes appears to be an individualistic path.

Blessings to you on your journey.

Old 27-07-2020, 11:41 PM
Master
Hello

This thread isn't finished and am wondering if there's any interest for the rest of the runes. If there is, I'll add them before Oct. 1. There are nine more runes left.

Thank you.

Old 08-08-2020, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hello

This thread isn't finished and am wondering if there's any interest for the rest of the runes. If there is, I'll add them before Oct. 1. There are nine more runes left.

Thank you.

Please continue.

I find this very enjoyable.

I thank you for your efforts.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-11-2020, 06:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Chrysalis,

I started studying the runes back in 2006, i bought myself a set of Silver runes.
I am trying to post a pic, but have not worked out how to do it yet. Will post one as soon as i can.

Love and Light