Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not sure if you're addressing me? Easier if you use a name or quote so people know who you are talking to... I'm not sure now.

If it was me... The Nr1 lesson in life, and especially in energywork and helping: You can not help anyone unless they want to be helped and are thus ready to be helped. The gap is simply too big. It's like 'you can lead a horse to water but not force it to drink'. With some you cannot even lead them to the water.
Then the next lesson comes in: accepting that they are where they are and letting go of the urge to help.
Everyone is on their own path and will open up in their own time. For some this will be in another life.
That may be hard to digest, but it is how it is.
No of course I wasn't addressing you. I would always address the person if meant... Sorry if you thought that.... Was just meaning in general. Sometimes just sometimes we have to look beneath the surface of messages... To see how someone else may be suffering . I never wish to cause any offence to anyone ... It's because I'm Empath... I feel deeply with what others are going through .....
Old 30-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
.... Sometimes we put our own feelings aside to focus on the ones that are having the hardest time at any given moment in time ..... That is called "being human"....

and sometimes we are driven by intuition, etc.

Sometimes, some of the things that come out of my mouth are not what I normally would say.

Like yesterday, I got a neighbor to give me his shotgun. He was suicidal and also wanted to kill his Mom.

Just a little while ago, he came to the house. He is glad I intervened.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
and sometimes we are driven by intuition, etc.

Sometimes, some of the things that come out of my mouth are not what I normally would say.

Like yesterday, I got a neighbor to give me his shotgun. He was suicidal and also wanted to kill his Mom.

Just a little while ago, he came to the house. He is glad I intervened.
I know you did my angel....and that is why I'm saying .... Sometimes other things / people take priority.
Old 30-08-2020, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
I know you did my angel....and that is why I'm saying .... Sometimes other things / people take priority.

and how many times do we associate with groups that send out healings to Gaia and all people?

We never ask for permission in those cases......
we just do motivated by our own Heart.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 30-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Elfin

Quote:
and how many times do we associate with groups that send out healings to Gaia and all people?

We never ask for permission in those cases......
we just do motivated by our own Heart.
Because it's all about love isn't it from the universe?.... Which is why we proclaim ,from the start of this thread that the young 12year old has the guidence he needs , and deserves from his parents..and let us all wish that lovely young man the very best of wishes on his journey...he is blessed..
Old 30-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Because it's all about love isn't it from the universe?.... Which is why we proclaim ,from the start of this thread that the young 12year old has the guidence he needs , and deserves from his parents..and let us all wish that lovely young man the very best of wishes on his journey...he is blessed..

I agree with you.

Sometimes we are not available for advice but when we are, why not?

The Universe loves us......
and we can imitate the Universe.

Old 30-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I agree with you.

Sometimes we are not available for advice but when we are, why not?

The Universe loves us......
and we can imitate the Universe.
No one can imitate the universe... But we can indeed take advice from her to help others .. she is after all home and our true source...
Old 30-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Master
I consider the appearance of these number patterns as something extremely dangerous,and especially for a child.And by the way,it happens to a child i know very well,and it's not pleasant at all.

Anyway.As i said before,time will tell.

And i stand for what i said to the OP.I think he's dangerous for his family as well,due to his immature mindset.
Old 30-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattio
yes I know this type of posting I always call them 'a punch in the stomachs followed by a pad on the back '

in other words energy stealing taking place by trying to bring some one down and asserting a dominant position

pfff I thought this forum was clean , how wrong I was I must be naive

peace and love to you lol

May I ask, what where you expecting?

And do you understand the gravity and context in this thread?

I'll help you and break it down. (Some of the lomaxs' posts have been deleted by moderators, so it makes some of my responses look awkward, I don't care. I know the context in which I replied and that is all that matters to me)

Back to it. I was sharing my delight with others that my son is "awakening"

Get congrats!
Get berated

Ask why? and stand up for myself and my son
Continue to be berated
Fire both barrels in the most diplomatic way.
Still, makes no difference the berater is hell-bent on pushing the "poor me" stuff you and your gifts/son's journey cart.

I am not about to justify myself, just explain. Have you seen in the movies where the bully pounds on someone, then someone knocks the bully on his... you know what?
Same principle. Need to subdue, in order to communicate effectively. Have you ever tried to have a dialogue with some who has issues and rage? I have!
I've been around the block more than a few times. The technique works for me. Because after the dust settles, we all can have a civil and productive conversation, without one or the other or both butting heads and getting nowhere.

Before you make a judgement (which wrong, observations are better) look before you leap. I'm still learning to this myself.

Peace and love ...? (don't know your gender)

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 30-08-2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old 30-08-2020, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I consider the appearance of these number patterns as something extremely dangerous,and especially for a child.And by the way,it happens to a child i know very well,and it's not pleasant at all.

Anyway.As i said before,time will tell.

And i stand for what i said to the OP.I think he's dangerous for his family as well,due to his immature mindset.

You have your opinion, it is your right. That doesn't mean it's correct.
Secondly, you have no idea about my son. He is more mature than my 16-year-old son and has an interest in things others his age couldn't care less about. My son meditates, has a thirst for knowledge like myself.
What you got to realise and try to understand is that things happen for a reason. If it wasn't meant to be, it wouldn't have happened, but it did. Also, we are at a time of the "Great awakening" more and more people are waking from their "coma" in which we are born into this life. Regardless of age, gender and ethnicity.

BTW, did you notice the time in which you posted this message? I saw it on the posted msg clock, 4:44, do you want to know what that means? I'll tell you anyway.

ANGEL NUMBER 444 Number 4 resonates with the vibrations of the Archangels, practicality and responsibility, productivity, illumination and initiation, building solid foundations, stability and ability, honesty and inner-wisdom, determination and endurance, hard work and progress. Angel Number 444 asks that you pay attention to your intuition and inner-wisdom as your connection with your angels and the angelic realm is very strong at this time. Angel Number 444 is a message that the angels and Archangels are with you, encouraging and guiding you. They know and understand that you have been toiling diligently towards your goals, and encourage you to continue on your current path to achieve the success and results you desire. Angel Number 444 is a message that you have nothing to fear in regards to your life, work and Divine life purpose.

The message is meant for the one that sees it.
I wish for us to find some common ground sometime soon. Too much energy wasted on bickering at one another. Learn to respect each other, and to know that it is alright to be where you are right now in your life. We all have the ability to change our trajectory our life travels. Start by accepting who and what you are. Start to love yourself and you'll begin to raise your vibration. Who knows you may wake something up that has been waiting for you to use the correct key to unlock.

Peace and love brother

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.