Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 17-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Experiencer

Telepathy with a lover

I can't really believe I'm writing this. I mean it sounds crazy. I'm normal. A normal person with kids, a pretty semi detached house and a normal life
Then enters a man. A friend with whom I'm intimate. Probably my best friend
I knew a connection really quick but just focused on the friendship side enjoyed it for what it was
Over time my own self awareness and spiritual awareness was literally booming. Like a calling.
Then came the dreams and premonitions which kept coming true
And then after a while. Telepathy. Feeling his thoughts and emotions like my own. I mean what on earth. Am I going insane? Is it even real? Possible?
Then he said the same
So what did I do? Freaked out that's what. Ran a million miles and cut contact that's what. It was horribly wonderful
The knowing he is probably the one. Someone I was looking for all along. Even in my marriage I knew I was waiting for him
And whoosh now it's here it's too much.
The telepathy happens a lot by thruway
And I only ever experienced it once years ago with an old friend but whom I had no intimacy
Someone tell me I'm not mad!!
Old 18-07-2015, 05:20 AM
Master

If he has confirmed the experience then I'd say you're not mad. It's madness when one is going through something like this without having the verbal confirmation of the other. Then it's assuming they get it too when there is no proof if not verified by the other party.
Old 18-07-2015, 03:55 PM
Master
Hello,

Soul bonds can be like that. You are not mad or crazy. These things happen all the time. My interest in telepathy came about as a result of my experience with this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Experiencer

I find it pleasant but overwhelming. It's not all the time but quite a lot. Usually during intimacy but not necessarily
Sometimes I've dismissed it and thought little of it. Shook it off
Until I tested it and said out loud what I thought is felt him feel or think. Think it scared or surprised him
I wouid of thought I'd be more likely to feel it with my children if in that empathic but no....,