Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
Want to get thoughts on a Twin Flame Telepathy issue (cross-posted)

So I haven't posted in forever because I was feeling good and at peace with my TF connection and the fact that we're no longer together and I was marrying (am now married to another). Quick recap as I know there are lots of new members since I've been on here: My TF and I met in 2002, dreamt about and had many signs about one another for years before, I ran first but we married in 2004, then he ran in 2008 after the birth of our 3rd child and difficulty in the birth him severing some ties as he thought I would die, we separated in 2011, divorced 2 years after. We are amicable, still friends honestly, when we're around one another it's as if we never left the other's side which is weird with us both having significant others also present most times, and there's still the very deep connection telepathically, physically, emotionally, etc. I will always love my TF but he's not the same person he was years ago, we grew in different directions/paths, so although we still and always will feel our deep connection, things are different and I have to let that go and be what it is. Writing all this out feels a little awful as i do love my now husband so very much! It's just hard sometimes that we have some things in our personality that are so similar and some so different. There's not the same ease as there was with TF but some of that is nice too, to not have the intensity, push/pull and lack of fighting/communication because you just know ya know? I'm so very attracted to my husband even though he's opposite of TF and others I've dated before. I worry sometimes that it's because he's more of a challenge. I have a very high sex drive and he has a very low one. When we do make love, it's great and I crave and adore it! Problem being, why I come here today is the last couple times (and a few times scattered here and there in our relationship) we have made love, afterwards it's like immediately my TF is present! I feel his energy as if he's standing right there, laughing, judging, telling me we are so much better than this and I just want him to go away! It brings me to tears immediately and I have to play it off as just an intense orgasm. It reminds me of the tv show Friends when Rachel finds our Ross has feelings for her the first time and she's on a date but keeps seeing/talking to Ross to the side though he's not really there. I also occasionally have intense other plane like meeting sex dreams with TF also which make me feel guilty upon waking. I have sex dreams about my husband as well, but like everything, it's different. I do feel lucky though to have experienced some things that others may never experience, no matter how overwhelming at times...

Has anyone else ever experienced this or something similar? Have advice for it? It has me in a bit of a funky, melancholy, bummed place...
Old 01-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Master

Something similar. I have a husband here on the earth plane and I have a TF in spirit who passed away a couple of years ago (someone I knew a long time but didnt know he was my TF). My TF in spirit is around me a lot and sometimes I prefer to be with him. I guess its normal but complicated so I understand how you feel.