Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-07-2021, 04:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
The twin flame story it’s self is inspirational- the fact that a singular person with an active account through decommissioning diminishing the twin according as a flame - according to the story is a single person with their soul split it to a flame, a twin flame- supposedly, suppose to be so practically... allow for a twin to manifest... how a singular account can manifest a twin never mind a twin flame is so practically...strictly speaking manifesting one person as an account is enough work never mind a twin... but a twin flame...is the most inspirational story ever, some get split and have to merge, others are born reincarnated as one...I’m a twin flame incarnation my self...and my story is inspirational to the self...that actually my flame and I are one and can manifest accordingly...

The flame has to be the most fascinating yet...

I wonder how many people go through the experience and at the end of the day -when clever we come, if there’s a story in life and an action packed movie what will they say they are searching for...when the twin flame is one- it leaves it at a cliffhanger

I like your perspective on this--if you are already whole then what is the cliffhanger? Life does get boring and the pursuit of material things a burden some of us are still chasing/running from the second flame. Does it ever exist outside one's self or within? Good question. In the case of Dante, it may have been that he had found his twin within but mistook it for a manifestation of his anima (opposite his animus). Maybe there was never anything coming from the opposite end. It's hard to fully interpret the TF tale, so it's interesting to see it from another angle.