Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2021, 03:15 PM
Pathfinder

I Was Spiritually Slapped :P

I know the title is weird, but it will make sense in a second lol.

I made another post a second ago about me letting my mind wander, then seeing a symbol, but something happened after that vision.

I was continuing to let my mind wander, then all the sudden, I see a humanoid figure in my head, and he (i think it was a he) said "You're not supposed to be here!" and gestured to slap my in the face...In a split second I thought that was nothing, until when his hand would've made contact with my face, my neck jerked to the side, as if he had actually slapped me!

Any thoughts? I thought spirits couldn't make physical contact with us from the spiritual plane. I'm pretty confident this was a spirit, though.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:53 PM
Experiencer

Sometimes, for various reasons, people start seeing things that they typically aren't able to.

Once that is known, it's pretty much open season, so you should perform a banishment.

LBRP works and you can find it on youtube. (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram).
Old 05-07-2021, 04:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Sometimes, for various reasons, people start seeing things that they typically aren't able to.
Once that is known, it's pretty much open season, so you should perform a banishment.
LBRP works and you can find it on youtube. (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram).
I'm confused. Things that people AREN'T or SHOULDN'T see? Open season for what?
Old 05-07-2021, 05:08 PM
Master

Some days ago a humanoid creature was hunting me because I found some secret about reality that I should have not known. When it caught me, it shattered my body, instantly I woke up and I heard all the bones in my body cracking. Once another creature burned my right hand and I was seeing the bones and the flesh falling of the bones. I have many stories like this.

Do you find your body jerking while meditating, in special your hands and your feet?
Old 05-07-2021, 05:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Some days ago a humanoid creature was hunting me because I found some secret about reality that I should have not known. When it caught me, it shattered my body, instantly I woke up and I heard all the bones in my body cracking. Once another creature burned my right hand and I was seeing the bones and the flesh falling of the bones. ...
Holy ****, sorry to hear that!
Yeah, occasionally my legs or arms will twitch while meditating or attempting astral projection. Why?

P.S. do tell that secret in the dm's please, I don't care if the creature hurts me I want knowledgeeeeeee

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-07-2021 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 05-07-2021, 06:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
Holy ****, sorry to hear that!
Yeah, occasionally my legs or arms will twitch while meditating or attempting astral projection. Why?
P.S. do tell that secret in the dm's please, I don't care if the creature hurts me I want knowledgeeeeeee
No problem, after so many experiences like this, now they have little to no effect on me. Just be careful and do not give in to fear if you ever find yourself in some nasty situation, you can call for Christ, it does not matter if you don't believe, just calling Christ seem to have some kind of effect.

I am not sure, there's no concrete answer, I always felt as if something was moving them, but onw thing I know, this is an electrical impulse, you can actually feel the electricity, if you reach a deeper level, you actually feel as if you are electrocuted.

To be honest, I don't know, it's something about our reality. That humanoid creature had a human body and it was part of a global organisation, they are walking among us in human bodies, well not human, but they look human. It looked like a lizard humanoid, like a humanoid reptile. Long legs like a dinosaur, long arms and a long head. I know about they reptilian theory but I never belived such things and I spend no time reading about such things, I actually spend my time outside, in nature.

In the begining of my OBEs I saw the army installing a device around my area, yes, the army, I face to face with them and they were shocked of my presence.

In the other thread I asked you about how you meditate, I know some techniques that I have discovered myeslf but I see an incredible resemblence between how you meditate and how I meditate, you let yourself drift away and enter in trance like states where you see and hear things, right? It's like for a moment you're teleported in another dimension of reality. What you see and hear is so vivid that you remember almost perfectly every single detail.
Old 05-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I was continuing to let my mind wander, then all the sudden, I see a humanoid figure in my head, and he (i think it was a he) said "You're not supposed to be here!" and gestured to slap my in the face...In a split second I thought that was nothing, until when his hand would've made contact with my face, my neck jerked to the side, as if he had actually slapped me!

Any thoughts? I thought spirits couldn't make physical contact with us from the spiritual plane. I'm pretty confident this was a spirit, though.
That was probably a hypnagogic hallucination.
Just before falling asleep, we go into that state, and that's when people can experience many weird things.

My interpretation at the moment is that people like you have access to a higher consciousness (the mental plane). What is between the physical and the mental plane (the astral plane) may be not for you.
It's not for me as well, I've had very bad experiences there, it's really messy, and teachers / masters say that you shouldn't spend much time there.

My recommendation is that, if you want to practice and explore, do it in a sitting meditation position, otherwise you will go sleepy. Learn to focus your attention, watch your thoughts without grasping them, let go of them.
In normal life, be in the moment, don't let your mind wander or go sleepy.

Otherwise, go walking / cycling in nature, that's where the real life is!
Old 05-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
No problem, after so many experiences like this, now they have little to no effect on me. Just be careful and do not give in to fear if you ever find yourself in some nasty situation, you can call for Christ, it does not matter if you don't believe, just calling Christ seem to have some kind of effect.

I am not sure, there's no concrete answer, I always felt as if something was moving them, but onw thing I know, this is an electrical impulse, you can actually feel the electricity, if you reach a deeper level, you actually feel as if you are electrocuted.

To be honest, I don't know, it's something about our reality. That humanoid creature had a human body and it was part of a global organisation, they are walking among us in human bodies, well not human, but they look human. It looked like a lizard humanoid, like a humanoid reptile. Long legs like a dinosaur, long arms and a long head. I know about they reptilian theory but I never belived such things and I spend no time reading about such things, I actually spend my time outside, in nature.

In the begining of my OBEs I saw the army installing a device around my area, yes, the army, I face to face with them and they were shocked of my presence.

In the other thread I asked you about how you meditate, I know some techniques that I have discovered myeslf but I see an incredible resemblence between how you meditate and how I meditate, you let yourself drift away and enter in trance like states where you see and hear things, right? It's like for a moment you're teleported in another dimension of reality. What you see and hear is so vivid that you remember almost perfectly every single detail.

Never heard anything while meditating, but yes, that is a common method of meditation I practice, since I have a small attention span. But yes, that's pretty much the same thing I experience when I do that
Old 05-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
That was probably a hypnagogic hallucination.
Just before falling asleep, we go into that state, and that's when people can experience many weird things.

My interpretation at the moment is that people like you have access to a higher consciousness (the mental plane). What is between the physical and the mental plane (the astral plane) may be not for you.
It's not for me as well, I've had very bad experiences there, it's really messy, and teachers / masters say that you shouldn't spend much time there.

My recommendation is that, if you want to practice and explore, do it in a sitting meditation position, otherwise you will go sleepy. Learn to focus your attention, watch your thoughts without grasping them, let go of them.
In normal life, be in the moment, don't let your mind wander or go sleepy.

Otherwise, go walking / cycling in nature, that's where the real life is!
Well often I let my physical body fall asleep, while I let my mind wander. Usually that makes me feel tingly at first, then I can't feel anything and it's as if I'm floating in space...somewhat.

That method of meditation I mentioned, is only one of several methods I use. I do that one, usually me laying on my back, but then I do several others to balance chakras while sitting back straight, using mantras and mundras.

I agree, I love nature so much. I cant get enough of it! I will sometimes ask plants for wisdom, and I often get some good insight from them.

I'm a bit confused about the astral plane not being for me. If I have access to a high consciencness, then how do I get there (if it's a place) and what is there?

Last edited by LindzeeTheLost : 05-07-2021 at 07:55 PM.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I'm confused. Things that people AREN'T or SHOULDN'T see? Open season for what?

There are a variety of names for them.

I would call them archons.

Once it is known that you can see, more will come.

Don't be enamored by the phenomena...you want to be rid of it.

And yes, they are not human and never were.