Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Nick96intent

Always something to learn, which can 'connect' to the subject..

The trial was successful. I 'll be coming here using Opera only...

Old 26-06-2021, 02:17 PM
Master
To live each moment as it were the last and every init with it- that the pain is just noise and it quite plainly : be... After reincarnation ; things will pick up- it's the last double -edge- in the last few minutes that's the worst after that the pace starts to change... Nothing can take away the advantage death has over us but with advantage there's an advantage: reincarnation... The pain will start to numb away and fade... It's only the last minutes in that avartar (there's only so much life can take a life) and finally you'll be home... Lasting forever with out the pain: secondly, it won't be to long through the reincarnation that the powers will turn up- like transport ( op will be jumping and living the dream) nothing will take away the death (but it's only a couple hours...) finally be living again...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-06-2021, 06:03 PM
Nick96intent

hi there lostsoul13,

I friend of mine claims that after a point of awakening, reincarnation is a choice.
Old 26-06-2021, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick96intent
First of I resonated and got tuned with the first reply, mindfully (thanks for that iamthat) .....

Hi again, Nikos.

Glad to hear that my previous post resonated with you. That post considered what to do after the body has died. Someone close to death can also do various things before the body dies.
  1. Spend time reviewing your life and what you have done with it. Supposedly we have a life-review after death where we see our entire lives from a greater perspective. And we discover that all our small acts of kindness to others count for far more than any worldly achievements.

2. Feel grateful for whatever blessings we have received in our lives, and give thanks to all those who have helped us along the way.

3. Forgive all those who have harmed us or made our lives difficult. They have probably taught us many valuable lessons.

4. Forgive ourselves for whatever mistakes we have made. We did our best, given our personal limitations.
Gratitude and forgiveness are important because we do not want to die full of grievances and resentments and bitterness. A useful practice is Ho'oponopono - there is plenty of information about this online.

And usually the most important lessons are learned within the family. If we have any issues with our parents, siblings, spouses, children, then the time to forgive is now. They are all on their own journeys with their own lessons to learn.

And finally, on a practical note, sort out your worldly affairs to make life easier for whoever has to deal with it after you have gone. Maybe also sort through all the stuff you have accumulated over the years and get rid of whatever is no longer useful. I had to clear out my father's house after he died, and there was so much stuff to dispose of. And that is probably true for most of us.

Peace
Old 26-06-2021, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick96intent
hi there lostsoul13,

I friend of mine claims that after a point of awakening, reincarnation is a choice.
Definitely a choice- sometimes one we can't afford to think of reincarnation- it hurts like hell but sometimes there's no choice but to go on... Definitely a challenge choice!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 26-06-2021, 10:24 PM
Nick96intent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Definitely a choice- sometimes one we can't afford to think of reincarnation- it hurts like hell but sometimes there's no choice but to go on... Definitely a challenge choice!

Hi there again, to my knowledge this has to do on the the biggest scale on the full restoration of one's memory... but alive a s far as possible. The battle is here.

;)
Old 26-06-2021, 10:28 PM
Nick96intent

iamthat, yes, my spirit 's free of that stuff... the pressure has almost completely subsided , except for nessesary exchanges that put some of that old energy in my field.
Old 27-06-2021, 04:03 AM
Master
Congratulation perhaps
Old 27-06-2021, 07:52 AM
Nick96intent

yes, temporarily a big grip has vanished, thanks...

I think that somehow actions dictate my path , and to be honest the path of posting here (the third trial, the successful one) acted as a catalyst; something I am gretauful of, althoguh I have already asked myself -even in my internal dialog- if I wanted to see the page turned or somehow, if I believe I 'm passing the last difficult state..

Thanks
Old 27-06-2021, 08:25 AM
Nick96intent

(Not to dismiss the help from reading Borgia's book also , as a catalyst... Miss Hepburn's recomndation)

Adviced for someone who is passing a difficult state... it can be found free on the Net