Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 14-07-2021, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
One-ness does not cause suffering. It enables blissful ever-increasing conscious existence right in here and right now. Question of bets come in duality .
Oneness though forever works in the dual world and hence there are ample opportunities to have great excitement as well.
This is what i can say my limited experiences .
Wow, this is very well said. I would love to hear more of this perspective. This is the ultimate thing to know. And that I want to learn more about and experience more of.
Old 14-07-2021, 11:18 AM
Please, rem 2-3 sentences in the quotes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-07-2021, 06:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Saying that unicorns don't exist means that unicorns exist, you can't say something doesn't exist unless it does exist. .

I'd take this to mean there's different types of existence: unicorns don't exist physically (realism?). But we need to have the idea of them existing in our imagination in order to discuss them (nominalism?).

Quote:
Your contemplation is a long way from loopy, in terms of this thread it's quite sane in comparison. .

Ha ha, this was my love of double entendre. It does twist my mind trying to understand this stuff, but it's also like a 'strange loop' (see wikipedia for details).

Quote:
Non-existence does exist because you're talking about it, if it didn't exist how could you talk about it?

So non-existence is also part of the realm of existence? In that case, existence has no opposite. In fact, that's true either way: if non-existence (ie nothing) does exist, it's not opposite to existence. If non-existence doesn't exist, then it's also not in opposition (or duality) to existence. So existence is the absolute. This, here and now, is the absolute.

Quote:
What are you conscious of? That's the question that makes sense of it all.
I'm conscious of This (being). Sometimes it appears as separate from me, the observer, sometimes not. The me observing my own consciousness is also a strange loop: non-existence, existing. I am a self-reference, a paradox.

I'm stopping now because I need a lie down with a wet towel on my head.

Last edited by snowyowl : 14-07-2021 at 08:58 PM.
Old 14-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyowl
If non-existence doesn't exist, then it's also not in opposition (or duality) to existence. So existence is the absolute. This, here and now, is the absolute.
It literally doesn't exist, there is no it... There is no existence there for anything that exists to be therein. And I am not talking about "nothingness" or non-physical non-time non space time existence. THAT EXISTS!!!! But that is not even absolute existence. That god consciousness, and spirit and soul, existence, being with becoming and awareness and energetic.

However, there is an aspect of existence, that is ABSOLUTE EXISTENCE, which has no awareness of itself. Which is nothing but pure existence. Pure beingness without becoming. ALL-THAT-IS, where no awareness of anything outside of itself exists. IT IS EVERYTHING and since there is nothing else, there is no reflection no awareness and so you call it nothing, but it is not non-existence, it is PURE EXISTENCE ITSELF. The aspect of existence that has no awareness of itself, no polarity, no vibration, no consciousness, no awareness, no change, no becoming, no becoming, no becoming, just pure being. It cannot be experienced. Or known. There is nothing to know. It is everything and everything is based on it.

It is foundational principle, the fundamental core of existence, the eternally and infinitely unchanging absolute law of existence. The fundamental law upon which all other eternal and unchanging laws exists. When I talk about eternal laws, absolute, undefiable, I am not talking about gravity. Gravity is relative, these laws are irrelative, they are absolute upon which all things are relative towards. Non-existence not existing is not a law, because it literally DOES NOT EXIST!!!! IT DOES NOT EXIST. THERE IS NO NON-EXISTENCE. EVERYTHING EXISTS. Wether they are relevant to you or me? That's up for you to decide. But the absolute laws are absolute on all dimensions and all levels of existence and creation and consciousness.

GreenSlade says non-existence as you are referring to it as "nothingness" exists, because you use the word non-existence in a flawed way. And every person who uses a word gets to decide what they mean by it when they use that word. But when I talk about non-existence, I am literally referring to the fact that there exists no non-existence. There is no room there for anything in and of existence to be therein! So all the things that do exist, will forever and always exist. For it cannot not exist, for there is no room in non-existence for anything to exist therein!

That doesn't mean that you can clearly understand what that truely means and implies for one. Because one has to really get a grip and understanding of all the absolute eternal laws of creation that are absolute on all and every possible dimension of experience and consciousness and existence. For even in non timespace there are still infinite ever expanding things which exists, such as consciousness. And God Source Consciousness. Every expanding and infinite.

1. Existence.
2. Existence exists here and now.
3. All is one and one is all.
4. What you put out is what you get back.
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 laws, even change changes into the unchanging first 4 laws.

That's it. Doesn't mean we can easily understand it and grasp it. Because we are of a low frequency of many self contradictions, that people call duality, but they are using that word duality in a wrong way, because what they are refferring to is the split energy between us and our greater total being. That is a duality that people are unhappy about. But that is not the actual true total realisation of ALL DUALITY completely fully integrated and realised and known in ever expanding greater allowed realisation of evermore ever expanding rapturous bliss and extacy and evermore greater and better feelings all the way to infinity and beyond and eternity and beyond evermore being and becoming evermore here and now when and where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now.

Why? Because that is how existence has all the infinite ways that existence has of coming to know itself from all the different points of view that existence has of itself.

So that is why existence is thought to be the absolute.

But absolute existence is only absolute in one aspect. Which is its non-dual aspect of absolute being without becoming. The ever changing is the aspect of existence which does know itself. Which we refer to as ALL-THAT-IS. Infinite and ever expanding and being and becoming evermore here and now. Through perspective and shifts of consciousness and vibration and frequency and polarity and energy in motion, energy motional, and emotionally capable of being allowed more fully the realisation of it and realised ever expandingly as it is being and becoming evermore here and now, relative to absolute existence.

The 4th law is an often misunderstood law. It is how we create our own experience, but what are we putting out? And what are we getting back? It is not easy to understand these things, also because our consciousness is often in self contradiction and not fine tuned enough and stream lined enough to really grasp the super mega high frequency of absolute knowing. Which is again why saying that it is not easy to understand it, causes one to experience that it is not easy to understand it. We create everything. It's all me me me, or you you you, or us us us, or we we we. But since all is one and one is all. There is only one being, experiencing itself from infinite many different points of view, which we perceive as change. So then even who are we truely? TRUELY? And when trying to understand this law they often jump back to self and refer to the first law of existence. And yes we are absolute existence but it cannot be known, EVER. And yet the aspect which can be known is eternally and infinite ever expanding and an eternal journey without end. That is ment to be enjoyed at all times. And when one is not enjoying even one tiny moment in and of existence, something has gone terribly wrong.

And we can go back and forth from law to law and there is no end to how much more fully we can grasp these things. Or how much we can fail to understand a greater realisation of it. I simply can't do it. I mean, we have not even made clear to every human that non-existence doesn't exist. There are still people who believe that non-existence exists. Why even bother trying to learn about all the 5 laws, if there is so much misunderstanding. It would be nice if we had some way of learning about these things. And yet it doesn't matter. I don't even understand why I bother trying to explain to someone why non-existence doesn't exist. I am completely insane for trying to explain something so simple. And I feel frustrated that these things aren't simply naturally known. But that is part of the theme here on this planet. We are all so seemingly far removed from our own greater knowing, even tho we are made out of it. We have chosen to experience all of this "darkness" and "forgetfulness" and "self contradiction" and trying to unravel all of it and come back to the light of our greater knowing of our greater non-physical source consciousness. Why? I have no freaking idea. We'll know when we get there I guess.

I can only fantasize about it and imagine a big bright flash that will suddenly reveal true realisation to all humans in one amazing beautiful enlightening flash of ever expanding blissfull conscious awareness. I don't know how it's gonna happen. I only fantasize about it cause I like fantasizing about it. And it's much more enjoyable than trying to explain things, when words don't mean anything. They literally don't teach anything. Word don't teach anything! I can use the words and I don't even fully understand them. It is much more sane to make a creative process of imagination and say that god will reveal itself in one big brilliant flash and everything will be ok again. Everything will become appearant and known and realised again. And there will simply be joy for all. Amen.
Old 15-07-2021, 10:28 PM
Knower
Thanks for the detailed reply Ewwerrin :) I understand your frustration trying to explain this in words when what's needed is a flash of intuitive insight.

I was looking into Russell's paradox today, thinking this might be an example. Non-existent things individually, and the set of all non-existence; but I don't yet grasp the concepts well enough.

Another contemplation is about the universe, which is after all a name for the whole of reality, of existence. Yet the universe is currently thought by scientists to be of finite size. But anything finite has a boundary doesn't it, by which to measure it. And if there's a boundary we can't help but wonder what's on the other side. Normally boundaries are between existent spaces, so there's no problem. But at the boundary of existence itself, when there's nothing on the other side, not space nor time, effectively there isn't another side to the boundary, is there a boundary at all?

So I wrestle with the distinction between finite and infinite. So it is with non-duality; defining a negative is bound to be harder. What is non-duality indeed. Wholeness, non-separateness, oneness, nothingness, infinity? And yet even on a physical level, the world appears both fragmented and whole.
Old 16-07-2021, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for the...
... and whole.
I think it's more like this:
There are an infinite number of infinite universes. An infinite number of finite universe. A finite number of infinite universes. And a finite number of finite universes.

I also think it is the perspective that causes the differentiation. So when I struggle to understand something, I usually give up the struggle. Because whenever I truely want to know something, I trust my greater non-physical consciousness instantly becomes it. And then I relax and enjoy the journey of allowed realisation.

But the question is also "what do I want to know? And why?"
Often people say "I want to know this because I don't like not knowing."
The question is not "why you don't want to not know something."
The question is "why you do want to do know something, and why."

So for me, I want to know about non-duality. Why? Because I want to perceive from my broader non-physical perspective, and I want to be able to become consciously aware of my ability to acces my broader greater non-physical consciousness perspective.

I want to understand my Source and its being and presence and awareness and perspective. I for some reason believe that non-duality is a temporary realisation that feels blissful and is capable of being realised, by blending, aligning, resonating and harmonizing my physical consciousness and my greater non-physical Source consciousness.

I think we all do this when we die. We become one with our Source perspective. But I wanna do this while still being alife. I may not know exactly how, except that meditation does help often. And I am not so very good at it reaching that perfect blend of physical and non-physical. But I know that the more I align my perspective the better I feel emotionally, and the less I contradict myself. There is great benefit in that moreness of allowance of alignment and even reaching for it consciously and deliberately. Even in small ways. Like reaching consciously for contentment.

I also know that our greater non-physical consciousness is always already unconditionally here and now being and becoming that "non-dual" or "unity" or "wholeness" pure positive source energy consciousness and perspective, vibrationally. And that we are inseperably extensionally always connected to that. But for us physically focused consciousness human beings, we may not always know exactly how to allow those good feeling pure positive emotional realisations and alignment and resonance in harmony with our greater knowing of our pure positive greater non-physical source consciousness. And we also often contradict our realisational ability and connection with that. With perspectives and thoughts that do not allow us to realise it fully, and feeling negative emotion to the degree we "pinch" our connection, energetically, energy motionally, as we can feel it emotionally.

And I don't think it is a big deal that we humans do this. The world wont explode if we do this. We just feel a little bit less good. That is all there is to it for me. And the rest, is irrelevant to me, because that is enough for me to decide that I want to feel better and align back into the blending with my greater source perspective. To release any resistant self contradictory thought patterns and simply focus elsewhere for the purpose of allowing more my natural connection to my natural well-being of feeling good/better emotionally.

Simply so that I can enjoy life more. And feel good. Because I already know the value of feeling good and what that implies.

So I don't think the non-duality or any idea or subject or any thought is that important. We are always free to focus anywhere and we will always evolve our perspective eternally. But the purpose and point is also to enjoy that eternal journey. Not to get something done, but the enjoy the evermore here and now being and becoming. I don't think we need to die to realise that suffering is unnecessary and all the value and credit is in the joy. Eternally. To simply enjoy the here and now moment. That is what I call non-duality. When our non-physical soul consciously present here and now flowing through us as we feel its joy. As we realise it is us and we are it and all is well.

And we may not be able to instantly turn on a switch and allow that, blissful being and becoming. Depending on how well we've been doing the allowing part. But we can always learn to allow more. So for me that just means reaching for contentment more often. As this is something that I have acces to, if I practice it. And contentment contains allot less resistance, contradiction, split energy, than for example frustration or boredom. It is a gentle step towards more "non-duality" or more "wholeness".

As non-duality is not a conditional thing for me. It is an energetic thing. And our ability to align our energy with the pure positive source energy, is relative. We can always learn to do it a bit more than we are used to. And even learn to contradict less, our natural moreness of allowance of our alignment with our pure positive source energy being. So releasing resistance and feeling less bad emotionally, or allowing more and feeling better emotionally. More good feeling positive emotion, indicating the moreness of blending of our consciousness energy/frequency with that of our pure positive greater non-physical source energy consciousness and its ever expanding perspective of greater knowing.

I know my Source of Being is simply enjoying all of life. Unconditionally evermore. Under any and all conditions and regardless of any and all conditions. So whenever I feel less than that, I know I can always -Allow more- and -do the non-doing of it more- energetically, releasing energetic resistance, allowing the energy blending of physical me and non-physical Source me.

I know that when I enjoy life less, it never causes my Source to enjoy life less. But I also know that if I enjoy life more, my Source of being also enjoys life more.

This really helps me to release all worry and really know in every moment what my true or truer life purpose really is. To enjoy life more in whatever way I can do so. Regardless of any and all conditions. Sometimes it means, letting go of suffering. And sometimes it means allowing more fun. But I am always emotionally guided and I always appreciate the energy motional, emotional, connection I have to my Source. For it always serves me very well.
Old 16-07-2021, 09:10 AM
Knower

Hey, Ewwerrin, good thing you're quoting yourself, otherwise you'd be limited to 2-3 sentences.
Old 17-07-2021, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanantic
Hey, Ewwerrin, good thing you're quoting yourself, otherwise you'd be limited to 2-3 sentences.
I actually wrote that.

Sorry about the hitesh shah quote, tho I coulden't make it smaller. Felt like it was the best quote ever. Didn't want to leave any word out. xD

Oneness is bliss. I can easily say that but doesn't mean anything. I was just so glad that someone really wrote the perfect 3 maybe 4 lines of text that indicates that they know about that bliss becoming. Of our non-physical ever expanding source of being. Felt like I really had to celebrate that I found one person on the planet who knows about it, by only removing the spaces in between the lines. To make for 3 lines. But I missed the punctuation that made it 4 sentences and not 3 lol.

Yet all the great teachers also say they know about it but that we're never going to be in permanent alignment with that bliss becoming. As there's always going to be some widening gap between us and our source as we expand. Which is somewhat discouraging as completion can never be accomplished. Atlho a relative word. We could say we can always be complete but never finished. So it is possible to close that gap way more than we're used to and live a much more fulfilling life. And that was also hinted at by hitesh shah so beautifully and simply. As we can enjoy duality much more aswell then.
Old 17-07-2021, 12:34 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Yet the universe is currently thought by scientists to be of finite size.
That's funny Knowing how big our little galaxy is; 200 billion suns like ours, most 50xs bigger ---compare this dot . to a ping pong ball.
Then, hold up your thumb to the sky arm outstretched...
your thumb is blocking 10,000 galaxies... extending out that your thumb is blocking.
10,000 (thank you Hubble Telescope!)
Now move your thumb 6 inches to the left, held up to the sky ...another 10,000 galaxies...
move another 2 inches --another 10,000 stretching straight out.

"....Milky Way galaxy, scientists estimate that there may be tens of billions of solar systems
in our galaxy, perhaps even as many as 100 billion."

Finite? ok.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-07-2021, 12:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I actually wrote that.

Sorry about the hitesh shah quote, tho I coulden't make it smaller. Felt like it was the best quote ever. Didn't want to leave any word out. xD

Oneness is bliss. I can easily say that but doesn't mean anything. I was just so glad that someone really wrote the perfect 3 maybe 4 lines of text that indicates that they know about that bliss becoming. Of our non-physical ever expanding source of being. Felt like I really had to celebrate that I found one person on the planet who knows about it, by only removing the spaces in between the lines. To make for 3 lines. But I missed the punctuation that made it 4 sentences and not 3 lol.

Yet all the great teachers also say they know about it but that we're never going to be in permanent alignment with that bliss becoming. As there's always going to be some widening gap between us and our source as we expand. Which is somewhat discouraging as completion can never be accomplished. Atlho a relative word. We could say we can always be complete but never finished. So it is possible to close that gap way more than we're used to and live a much more fulfilling life. And that was also hinted at by hitesh shah so beautifully and simply. As we can enjoy duality much more aswell then.

I gotta think about that. Ya kinda floored me. :-P