Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-06-2021, 05:43 PM
Master
Can you have too many crystals?

Is there a thing as having too many crystals?
My heart says: absolutely not!
But then... I'm running out of space to put them. I like to have them displayed in a nice fashion, not crammed on top of a shelf or cupboard, but in such a way that their energies can flow freely and coherently with one another.
Nevertheless... I've reached the point where this isn't really possible any longer. And I have other things that I like to have out on cupboards and shelves too!

Another problem... I used to know of each and every crystal what it was. And now there are a number that I cannot recall :/
Maybe I'm just getting old, hihi.
I was going over all the crystals on a side-table upstairs. And two I didn't know. I knew one was golden beryl, but then... which one and what was the other??
Not to worry... I have photos of each of my crystals, all 300+ of them. Or so I thought. I had no photo of either of these 2?!
I went through my Excel file with all names. Prices are in there too, which is partly why I have that file. Both crystals are golden so a matter of searching. Then checking what they look like on the crystal website and voila:
1 gold beryl and 1 Agni Gold danburite!

Then there was one next to my sugar blade point that I knew was Lemurian something but what? That one I'd found quickly because I had a photo of it: Inner Source Lemurian point.
Pffff...

I may have too many after all, hihi.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Master
Don't worry, I have a whole lot more.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-06-2021, 01:45 PM
Master
You must have a larger house :)

OT - I also remembered that I'm not entirely certain about the amazonite and amazonite in crystal. They look very much alike. I got 2 tumbles upstairs and then noticed another one downstairs. I'm not certain which is which now. And to be honest, I thought I only had 1 amazonite in crystal.
Maybe photos will bring clarity, provided I did take a photo of those!
Old 09-06-2021, 05:17 PM
Experiencer
I was thinking as I was reading... how can she not remember her own crystals? Then, I read the "all 300+ of them" part and I understood :)

Of course you can have as many as you want.

It is something I was thinking about too.

I am seriously considering on only keeping less crystals, but more pricey and increased in quality. However, while this might seem like a good strategy at first, it is a flawed one in the long run. There will always be room for yet another crystal. And I'd just end up spending more.

Sometimes I'd consider giving some of them to someone else, but I know somehow that nobody I know would be so interested or that those crystals would end up lost.

I also do not believe in the 'throw in the sea/lake' to 'free' the crystal. Is a narrative some say is good, sure, but in my opinion we can also use a sad narrative regarding doing this as well. My nuummite is billions of years old and I am not even sure if it was awakened to the fact that I am near it. I am not even a blink of an eye for it.

So.. there is always room for more crystals. Perhaps, one day, you will find someone who is very passionate about them, and you will start gifting. Or, look up on etsy for special shelves that can hold more crystals.
Old 09-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
I was thinking as I was reading... how can she not remember her own crystals? Then, I read the "all 300+ of them" part and I understood :)

Of course you can have as many as you want.

It is something I was thinking about too.

I am seriously considering on only keeping less crystals, but more pricey and increased in quality. However, while this might seem like a good strategy at first, it is a flawed one in the long run. There will always be room for yet another crystal. And I'd just end up spending more.

Sometimes I'd consider giving some of them to someone else, but I know somehow that nobody I know would be so interested or that those crystals would end up lost.

I also do not believe in the 'throw in the sea/lake' to 'free' the crystal. Is a narrative some say is good, sure, but in my opinion we can also use a sad narrative regarding doing this as well. My nuummite is billions of years old and I am not even sure if it was awakened to the fact that I am near it. I am not even a blink of an eye for it.

So.. there is always room for more crystals. Perhaps, one day, you will find someone who is very passionate about them, and you will start gifting. Or, look up on etsy for special shelves that can hold more crystals.
Indeed 300+ it becomes a different ballgame to remember hihi.
And more shelves... it may come to that. Problem being my house is pretty full up as it is. I also paint and like to have some of my work on the walls. Not all, then I'd need a larger house, haha.
Oh well... the next new crystal is on the way. I don't see it ever stopping either.

As for 'giving crystals back to nature'... I also don't believe in that. To me it's utter nonsense.
I've sold a few crystals and a few skulls some 4 yrs ago as I needed money and I didn't use these really. Guess what... I came to regret it later on!!

At some point my crystal collection will go to my 2 kids. Both like crystals. Thing is their dad also has a lot that his parents collected themselves when they lived in Australia. So I think my kids won't have enough space for them all either, hahaha.

Oh well...
As it is I'm not parting with any of mine. Not even the ones I don't directly work with right now. They are all very dear to me.
Old 15-06-2021, 03:34 PM
Master
I came across another crystals that I wasn't sure of. I bought it together with crinozoisite. I remembered that, but that the other... I remembered it was an odd name. But thanks to still having all the descriptions on paper (the shop gives these with each crystal you buy) I figured it out. Only because I knew I'd recognize the name when I saw it.
It's lepidocrocite.
Old 15-06-2021, 08:39 PM
Ascender
there is no such thing as too many crystals ~ you can only have not enough crystals
Old 15-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Master
I bought a cute white shelve thing with separate sections, intended for my crystals. Then after I ordered I though it could also be handy for my many oracle cards. Not sure which one it's going to be.
Old 17-06-2021, 09:08 AM
Administrator
I love crystals in my opinion you can never have to many

Namaste
Old 20-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Newbie ;)

I have a varity of gemstones/crystals at my place and they are doing their own things and does not seems to have any negative impact.