Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-05-2021, 07:19 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, that's the way I feel. Blaming the environment kinda means you yourself have no power.
I find that to not be true at all.

Sure, it takes effort and maybe help from 'somewhere else' -
It's all about relationships it seems, and the relationship you have between yourself and the environment is relative to the relationship you have with yourself. So someone feeling as though they are powerless is a reflection of what they perceive themselves to be - and a good reason for some introspection. It's once you start looking at the reasons that the darkness becomes a little more light, and even doing just that can turn things around.

Trust isn't such a bad thing so please don't be so hard on yourself, and remember that you choose what you move forwards with. And forgiveness doesn't come without something to forgive.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 29-05-2021 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked, again
Old 30-05-2021, 12:49 PM
Master
You do whatever satisfies you. It's your home so it's your choice. You may just enjoy a violent movie and if you like that experience then that will raise the positive feelings in your home, because that experience will be associated with your home.

So you do you, and don't try to change yourself to become a fake that other people want you to be or tell you to be. Some people like red, others like blue. Some have nice flowers, others have prickly cacti (or both). Some have books on meditation, others have books on wars.

You have to figure out what makes you satisfied, and not ask what other people like and then copy that because it's supposedly ''spiritual''. That's a battle that you will lose because you forsake yourself. The key that fits is the one that's already in your hands!
Old 04-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Master

It is said that each home should be an ashram or spiritual place.

Factors that can help raise the vibrations in the home are burning incense and spreading it all over the place, meditation, having a room exclusively devoted for meditation or prayer, keeping the house free of clutter and dirt, having indoor plants, keeping pets, getting rid of stale and rotten foods immediately, keeping fresh fruits and vegetables in platters (as they have a lot of prana) etc.

Group meditation or singing devotional music in groups can greatly help build up positive energies in the home.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 04-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Master
Basically...

What you like.. you call that ''spiritual'' and ''high vibrations''
What you don't like.. you call that ''low vibrations'' and ''not spiritual''

The examples people give are interesting. It works both ways, you'll have people finding peace with A, and others won't find it there, but in B, which is considered non-spiritual by the other person. You get that with every example. Back and forth people go, presenting their own preferences as objective.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Good afternoon ShilohCyrus

"Do you know how to Raise Your Homes positive Vibration levels?"

Yes, Teddy bears
Old 05-06-2021, 02:38 AM
Deactivated Account
"ShilohCyrus: We like to think we have control over what we do. That if we set our minds to accomplishing a task, we can get where we want to go. But the truth is, our minds are easily swayed by external forces. Like it or not, we are products of our environment.

Do you know how to Raise Your Homes positive Vibration levels?
please post your suggestions"

Understand your feet are bigger than your house, is my suggestion. That will do it.

Our minds are definitely a tricky thing, I agree. A slight change in focus and perspective can often make all the difference.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 05-06-2021 at 04:42 AM.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin

Yes, Teddy bears

Only if you're lucky ;)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 05-06-2021, 06:35 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShilohCyrus
We like to think we have control over what we do. That if we set our minds to accomplishing a task, we can get where we want to go. But the truth is, our minds are easily swayed by external forces. Like it or not, we are products of our environment.

Do you know how to Raise Your Homes positive Vibration levels?
please post your suggestions

Speak for yourself. We are products of the ecology, obviously -we're made from it and by it and our constitutions are maintained by what we eat and the ways we treat our bodies. But we control our interaction with about 90% the environment. Depending where someone lives they can do nothing about levels of air or light pollution and for some, noise pollution.

Otherwise you could say that the environment is a product of us. We make it, we learn to manipulate those parts of it created by others than ourselves. To me, part of our spiritual waking up is coming to terms with our relationship to our environments and doing whatever we need to do.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You do whatever satisfies you. It's your home so it's your choice. You may just enjoy a violent movie and if you like that experience then that will raise the positive feelings in your home, because that experience will be associated with your home.

So you do you, and don't try to change yourself to become a fake that other people want you to be or tell you to be. Some people like red, others like blue. Some have nice flowers, others have prickly cacti (or both). Some have books on meditation, others have books on wars.

You have to figure out what makes you satisfied, and not ask what other people like and then copy that because it's supposedly ''spiritual''. That's a battle that you will lose because you forsake yourself. The key that fits is the one that's already in your hands!
I tell people all the time lately when they come to my place, "do you" . In the concept of this thread and what you wrote, I am telling them don't conform themselves to what they think the energy of my room or myself. To allow themselves be who they are there not what they have condition themselves to be on the outside. I am currently in a position where almost every one around me has some type of deep trauma

As far as external sources, of course they can and will affect us. Ultimately it's up to use how they will affect us. Ignoring that reality can be more harmful than just allowing it to affect ourselves or having people to try to put you in a box and keep you trapped in there reality.

For me led and all other "energy saving" artificial light wrecks havoc on my sense's. It is extremely, impossible, difficult to avoid this type of light. At least at my place I don't have to have led light bulbs and such...led tv is bad enough bit thats a no-no on 4k led tv.
Or places with excessive man made electricity.

Speaking of home vibration's, not long ago I tried to get in sync with the frequencies of mylast apartment. I tried to move one corner of the apartment to the other end of the apartment. Without disrupting the vibration/frequencies that was brought on by somany man made frequencies. I hope this part makes sense to some without it sounding a little to bizarre.
Old 06-06-2021, 01:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
Only if you're lucky ;)

Good afternoon Ciona

The simple things in life, what ever makes you

It could be a number of ways