Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-05-2021, 02:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 How to Raise Your Home Vibrations.

We like to think we have control over what we do. That if we set our minds to accomplishing a task, we can get where we want to go. But the truth is, our minds are easily swayed by external forces. Like it or not, we are products of our environment.

Do you know how to Raise Your Homes positive Vibration levels?
please post your suggestions
Old 19-05-2021, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Color What does it mean to raise vibrations?

People often talk about places and things exuding a good or bad energy, whether in spiritual or personal terms. What this translates to in loosely scientific terms is the vibration or frequency of a place. Stick with us here.

The higher a “vibration” of a person, place, or thing, the better it makes us feel. Thus, raising vibrations in our homes is a way to make them a better living space.

When your home has the optimal level of vibrations, it becomes a safe haven, a perfect spot to recharge our spirits and bodies alike. It also turns into a manifestation chamber, which allows you to turn your dreams into reality.

please post your suggestions / Share your thoughts
Old 19-05-2021, 03:25 PM
Pathfinder
I see 2 aspects to this - clearing existing unwanted energy and raising the vibration of a space.

If you're moving into a new home, you might want to clear the energy of the people who previously lived in the space.

I read some books by Karen Kingston a number of years ago where she discusses creating sacred spaces and clearing energy that might be helpful.

A physical approach can be to use sound - using a bell (there are some that are recommended for space clearing but I don't know how much of a difference they make over other bells) or clapping your hands while using your intention to clear the energy. Pay special attention to the corners of a room.

When it's a space you've lived in, cleaning and de-cluttering can help a lot. Objects come to resonate with the emotions of those who occupy the space, clutter blocks the flow of energy and anchors old energy, and unclean surroundings can lower the vibration of a space.

People are like radio stations, broadcasting their emotional state. As mentioned previously, objects around them eventually come to resonate with the dominant vibration/energy of the people who frequently occupy the room.

In the same way that objects can come to resonate with negative energy, lowering the vibration of a room, a person can also raise the vibration of a room and the objects inside of it.

To do this, you need to raise your own vibration and "transmit" it to your surroundings. Basically, you need to bring yourself to a good feeling state and, while firmly in that state, focus on or mentally "touch" the objects in the room.

When you focus your attention on something, you establish resonance between you and what you're focusing on. When you're in a positive emotional or high vibrational state, the object you are focusing on will start to resonate with you and you'll raise its vibration.

Examples of ways you can do this:

You can bring yourself into a state of appreciation or love and appreciate the objects around you and your home/room itself. This needs to be heartfelt, though - not just a mental exercise. If there's something you don't like or appreciate, consider removing it from the room.

You can call light to yourself and imagine sending it to areas and objects in a room (or imagine surrounding objects in the room with your light). Pay attention to how "charged" you are with light and call light again when needed.

You can reach a high state in meditation and think of areas or objects in the room (open your eyes to do this if you prefer or it helps you to focus on them). When you do this, maintain and keep awareness of your high vibrational state and "reach out" from that state. Pay attention to how you feel and if you experience a drop in your vibration (you start feeling worse), release the object from your awareness and raise your vibration again before reaching out to the object again.
Old 20-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks flow.alignment

! really appreciate your contribution
Old 20-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Ways to raise the vibrations.

i will continue to talk about and post a number of ways to raise the vibrations in your own home. From simple items that can be purchased at the store to practices you can apply yourself, there are so many options for improving the good vibes in your home to help boost your life experience.

How do you Raise Your Homes positive Vibration levels?
please post your suggestions / Share your thoughts
Old 27-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Color Raise Vibrations of Your Home.

Clear the Energy and Raise Vibration within your home. Start by asking spirits of love or harmony to enter the home.

“You can call on angelic energies,” “Just say quietly to yourself or out loud, ‘I call on the spirit of love or peace to enter my home.’”

please post your suggestions / Share your thoughts.
Old 28-05-2021, 08:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShilohCyrus
We like to think we have control over what we do. That if we set our minds to accomplishing a task, we can get where we want to go. But the truth is, our minds are easily swayed by external forces. Like it or not, we are products of our environment.

please post your suggestions
The first thing is to realise that we are not a product of our environment, we are a product of our own responses to our environment and that being a product of our environment is victim mentality. The truth might be that your mind is easily swayed by external forces but that's not true for everybody.

As Gandhi said, "You need to be the changes you want to see."
Old 28-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks Greenslade

yes, i think its true that the mind is easily swayed by external forces. And furthermore your mind is the key to being free and or imprisoned. as what you believe effects everything in your entire realty.

The home should be your safe place,
a place where you can be from from the external forces and influences. One quarter of your life is spent at work, while more than two quarters of your life is spent at home. And is the reason its important to raise the vibrations within your home. This can give the mind a break from external factors.

Old 28-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The first thing is to realise that we are not a product of our environment, we are a product of our own responses to our environment and that being a product of our environment is victim mentality. The truth might be that your mind is easily swayed by external forces but that's not true for everybody.
Well, that's the way I feel. Blaming the environment kinda means you yourself have no power.
I find that to not be true at all.

Sure, it takes effort and maybe help from 'somewhere else' -
-a trained therapist for a short while that has some tools to aid in our issues
-or maybe just reading a couple Self-help books to get some insights....
-maybe affirmations to re-program the untruths that parents may have put into our little heads.
But we have the power to change.

My mother talked 'untruths' to both my sister and me.
I absorbed her nonsense like a trusting sponge.
My sister knew as a little girl what she said was absolutely not true!
Weird.
My work was cut out for me to undo my mother's 'nonsense'.
Quote:
I think it's kind of simple -
Keep it clean and tidy
Place beauty in it - inspiring/uplifting pictures, flowers, plants, art, music, crystals, nice lighting, smells, fresh air,
Have a small altar, maybe
Keep Crime TV shows out of your home and constantly upsetting News Reports
Meditate in your space - Practice the Presence - acknowledge the Divine within your home.
Keep your thoughts pure - kind, forgiving, compassionate.
Be happy yourself

My ideas off the top of my head.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-05-2021, 03:04 AM
Experiencer

There's a certain amount of both nature and nurture that play into things.

So yes, there are influences. It doesn't mean we don't bear any responsibility for our actions. That said, we need to be kind to ourselves, as well as others.