Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-04-2021, 05:08 PM
Pathfinder

Selenite and black obsidian. Return of prophetic dreams.

I don't know if this belongs here, if not please move where it belongs, I wasn't sure. BUT I ordered a selenite block and some black obsidian chunks. They sent me a nice thick block and some pretty pieces of black obsidian. I am getting nothing from the obsidian, in fact I believe one chunk caused my dominate arm to become painful.

But the night I got them I had a dream that they sent me another package of the same thing, only this time it would be selenite ruler and black obsidian chunks. Well apparently my prophetic dreams are back because guess what just arrived? Even the location of the crystals inside the box is the same as my dream, bubble wrap popping and everything. I am going to contact them and see if they want me to send them back because I didn't pay for these and I don't believe is keeping something you didn't pay for, but wow it's been years since I had a prophetic dream.

I think my new crystals are really working! It's very exciting. Just wanted to share.
Old 27-04-2021, 06:12 PM
Some youtubes on how to use selenite (wands, esp) are fun.

Anything about crystals would belong here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2021, 06:54 PM
Master
The original Black Obsidian might not have been Black Obsidian..........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-04-2021, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I know!!! It's tough to get the real deal! And it's not cheap when you find it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2021, 07:59 PM
Master
If you get an Apache Tear, you will know you got the real deal.

Apache Tears are Obsidian
but only some Obsidian are Apache Tears.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Master
It sounds like your obsidian has a powerful effect on you! And how wonderful to dream that and to have it come true!
Wishing you wonderful experiences with your new crystals, and curious what you're going to do with the 2nd parcel!
Old 27-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Hmm I never thought about that. Is there any sort of way to tell if it is or is not? Maybe that's why I didn't get any feeling from them. And one piece made me think, oh I don't like this.

Edit to add they are 1.5 inches approximately for 7$. One piece seems solid black with some swirling of a lighter black very vaguely particle like, the other seems to have this strange deep mauve/purple color when you look across it sideways but only on the very surface, like flash but not. One piece seemed strangely light for it's size the other seemed heavy for it's size. I just now took it under a very bright light and it is more green then, plus these strange highlights of purple but it's very unusual. I got pictures of it but I don't know how to show them.
Old 27-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Some youtubes on how to use selenite (wands, esp) are fun.

Anything about crystals would belong here.

I will check it out thank you!
Old 27-04-2021, 09:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It sounds like your obsidian has a powerful effect on you! And how wonderful to dream that and to have it come true!
Wishing you wonderful experiences with your new crystals, and curious what you're going to do with the 2nd parcel!

Well I have contacted the seller to see if they needed it returned because I didn't pay for these new ones. If not I don't know? Maybe I will see if I get anything from these new ones, I haven't done anything with them yet because I don't feel like they rightfully belong to me.
Old 27-04-2021, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
Hmm I never thought about that. Is there any sort of way to tell if it is or is not? Maybe that's why I didn't get any feeling from them. And one piece made me think, oh I don't like this.

Edit to add they are 1.5 inches approximately for 7$. One piece seems solid black with some swirling of a lighter black very vaguely particle like, the other seems to have this strange deep mauve/purple color when you look across it sideways but only on the very surface, like flash but not. One piece seemed strangely light for it's size the other seemed heavy for it's size. I just now took it under a very bright light and it is more green then, plus these strange highlights of purple but it's very unusual. I got pictures of it but I don't know how to show them.
The purple and green one... that's rainbow obsidian! And really great you got that :) I love rainbow obsidian, but not easy to come by a piece that's nice looking.
And not getting a feeling of it isn't strange, neither is feeling you don't like it.
Obsidian is quite strong and has the tendency to stir up things your subconscious rather not have stirred up. That can cause the feeling of not liking it.
Don't put them in your bedroom. Other than that, do what you like, have 'em close, hold them regularly when you feel like it, or whatever you like.

Many people don't like obsidian as it gives them nightmares etc. and then they think it's an 'evil' stone, but it's only that it AIDS to get stuff that's in the shadows to the surface so you can heal it and let it go.
However, when someone isn't truly ready for that, it can scare them.

Don't worry however, it seems you are very well tuned into your intuition and your crystals.

Obsidian never bothered me, and I had a large, elongated alien skull of rainbow obsidian that looked really rather scary, hihi. That was my first obsidian, I'd read the stories of scared people, so I was like "I'm going to have an open mind and see what happens."
She stayed in my bed the first night. No nightmares, no creepies, I just felt incredibly protected, which is why I had felt so drawn to her.
Not saying you should do the same, not at all. Just to illustrate there's nothing to fear.

Enjoy them!!