Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 26-05-2021, 01:52 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I'm rarely interested in following random links and always prefer there's first an explanation what will be found there and why it's relevant to a discussion.
Yeah, I'm the same. I'd always explain where it leads. I might need to be extra convincing now since it would require more effort on the part of the reader (they'd need to copy/paste the link to visit it).
Old 26-05-2021, 01:54 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You're so close to 25 posts, see if that changes things.
I'm no help, sorry.
YOU WERE RIGHT!!!

After I made 25 posts, I got the rank of "Seeker" and now I'm able to post links!
Old 26-05-2021, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
YOU WERE RIGHT!!!
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, would you say that again?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-05-2021, 05:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
Yeah, I'm the same. I'd always explain where it leads. I might need to be extra convincing now since it would require more effort on the part of the reader (they'd need to copy/paste the link to visit it).

thank you - I am greatly encouraged by your response.

On previous occasions I have had to bite my tongue in case I am accused of being disrespectful. I do think, though, that links are sometimes posted by members too lazy to explain a point they - presumably - want to make. Instead they direct the reader to go to a location to search for relevant information.

I am heartened that's not your approach.
Old 26-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Master

i've posted in this thread before that the FAQ explicitly says something about having to have both 14 days and 25 posts before you get full privileges on the site... haven't figured out why noone reads the FAQ though....

as far as your title, I see you showing up as 'seeker' in the flow.alignment account. You look like an n/a in the new account you tried... which generally means the account was closed. But there is also a rule saying you can't have multiple logins so that may bear into it somehow, don't know. Maybe the site gets confused if you try multiple logins?

just hang on a bit and things may straighten themselves out
Old 27-05-2021, 12:15 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you, would you say that again?
May it be known by one and all, that on the joyous 25th day in the month of May, in the 21st year of the 21st century of the Common Era,
Miss Hepburn was completely and absolutely right!
Old 27-05-2021, 12:24 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i've posted in this thread before that the FAQ explicitly says something about having to have both 14 days and 25 posts before you get full privileges on the site... haven't figured out why noone reads the FAQ though....
I did read the FAQ but was still confused because the error message I got said 15 posts rather than 25. So it seems the quirk/bug is that the error message doesn't reflect the forum's actual policy. I was also missing a rank (should have been "Newbie"), so thought it was a deeper problem.

Quote:
as far as your title, I see you showing up as 'seeker' in the flow.alignment account. You look like an n/a in the new account you tried... which generally means the account was closed. But there is also a rule saying you can't have multiple logins so that may bear into it somehow, don't know. Maybe the site gets confused if you try multiple logins?

just hang on a bit and things may straighten themselves out
Yeah, the issue cleared itself up after I reached 25 posts on this account ("Seeker" rank appeared on post 25 or 26). After I saw that it resolved itself, I let Lynn know I'd be sticking with my old account and that the new one is fine to be deleted or deactivated (from the look of things, it was deleted).

If you try to create a second account with the same IP address, the registration fails in the activation phase. The new account was created with Lynn's help behind the scenes.

I'm just glad it resolved itself
Old 30-10-2021, 11:44 PM
Ascender

My new posts don’t always show up in my profile.
I keep having to log in again after posting.
And with some posts, I write a reply, and then a messages comes up saying ‘invalidated thread’ and my reply doesn’t show.
Old 31-10-2021, 04:02 AM
Did you tick the 'Remember me?' button when you sign in?
That should keep you signed in.

Notice if the thread has previously been Closed.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-11-2022, 08:13 AM
Knower
Hi I seem to have a minor problem. When ever I get PMs I don’t get an email notification for some reason. And when I do there is a massive delay. Any fix for this issue?