Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-07-2020, 01:55 AM
Master
I have to give up trying to look for God where God isn't. (boredom)
And instead look for God where God is. (contentment)
God is everywhere. (neutral)
Why does there seem to be things that are void of God or less than God? (neutral)
I don't know what to call this neutral emotion. It feels like wonder. On one hand it is a question and lack of knowledge, on the other hand it is also a realisation of itself being its own answer and the wonderfulness of the answer. (wonder)
Neutral sounds negative. Dead... I like the word wonder better. Guess I've found a new emotion of curiosity. Or maybe I have found absolutely nothing and I am just confused. Atleast it's something different than regular reality. (pessimism)
Doesn't change my reality tho. (boredom)
Atleast I am free from even trying to change reality. (contentment)
Reality changes itself to all that I want, all the time. (hopefulness)
I can just let it do so, more of the time. (optimism)

My thoughts certainly don't seem to be changing for the better... (pessimism)
I guess I have to feel my way through. (boredom)
To something that feels good. (contentment)
It feels good for no reason whatsoever. I think the reason does not even matter. (hopefulness)
Everytime I feel hope, I contradict myself again... (frustration/irritation/impatience)
Sometimes I feel like I need to die in order to be happy. (pessimism)
And if I did, it woulden't change anything. (boredom)
It woulden't change the ever change. (contentment)
I can just let it be ok. Any and all of it. I cannot... (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I have to let be ok what is ok. I have to find what is ok. (f/i/i)
Ok, I have to stop trying. (contentment)
But ofcourse, meditate to have no thought. Then feel my way to what feels good. (contentment)

I am just here to exist it seems. (pessimism)
Who cares... (boredom)
I can just allow. (contentment)
Meditation without falling asleep! (hopefulness)
Lucid Awareness of nothing! (hopefulness)
Awareness of the subtle non-physical amplified! (hopefulness)
Lucid awakeful day dream! (hopefulness)
Awareness of nothingness. (contentment)
Old 11-07-2020, 02:54 AM
Master
Praise the law. Amen
Old 12-07-2020, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
... to overcome a flawed perception, which is that we are not God. This perception is flawed, as long as we remain unaware that God is wearing the mask of us to be us. https://www.thechristmind.org/the-law.htm

Old 14-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Haha your name is perfect. And timing. And quote. Tho I did not see that quote here. Thanks for sharing.

After many events in my life, I experienced how I am indeed the creator of my own reality.

However, there is great sadness within me after finding out this truth. Because it means that everything I've ever experienced is not real and fake and illusion. And no one really exists. I will be eternally forevermore alone. And love also does not exist. So I am not sure how to proceed.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Master
Yeah I can't find it. The question is so big, no one can answer it! (frustration/irritation/impatience)
Or I just dont understand... (Pessimism)
I don't have the intelligence to fill all the missing links. (boredom)
Why do they make us responsible for everything! It freaking sux. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I am the only one who exists... Oh how wonderful... (pessimism)
Did I reveal this before I meditated, or after I meditated? I don't remember... (boredom)
After I meditated. Damn... 3 days have passed. Jesus Christ... (overwhelment)
I think I lost my memory. (dissapointment)
We're all going to die anyway. I mean, more people have died than those who live. I think failure is not that big of a deal... (pessimism)
If only God could make this whole calculation more enjoyable! **K! (f/i/i)
Yeah, that's not gonna help. Appearantly suffering is divine. (pessimism)
Well, everything is divine. Suffering is based on a lack of understanding. (dissapointment)
Which fcked up God decides to put all of the universe on one planet. (hatred/rage)
Hey the whole rehab theory actually applies (worries)
We need to learn about the suffering of others because we created it? (doubt)
IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD REMEMBER SOMETHING IF THAT WAS THE CASE. JEEZ. ***! (F/I/I)
Sure we don't need to remember why we are being punished if that would distract us from the punishment. Lol. Crazy god. (pessimism)
Well, I am crazy, but god cannot be crazy. And yet... I don't know... Why did God create so much misunderstanding? (doubt)
I bet I did all of that bymyself. Yeah, when the bee came in my room, and tried to get out the window by smacking itself through the window, I CREATED THE PHYSICAL LAWS OF LIMITATION that made that possible... ** out of my face. (f/i/i)
Oh surely, when I was born, out of the bloody stomach of my mother, I thought it might've been a pretty good idea! Oh wow! Born in blood! What a wonderful reality! (pessimism)
Hahahaha, this actually reminds me of ren n stimpy. Is what becomes of me, when I try to bring some joy to the bowels of satan itself. (pessimism)
Today is a very unproductive day. Have to do this another time. Oh, for sure, I got all eternity, appearantly I am the only one who exists. (boredom)
I am going to watch some videos and pretend like I don't care about God for a while. (contentment)
Maybe I should put a reminder that says "I lost my memory on purpose." That way I don't have to keep searching for it. (contentment)
Maybe tattoo it. But then I woulden't be able to forget that one either... Hhhh (pessimism)
Can't get it right, can't get it wrong... (boredom)
The more meaningless the better. Guess I might aswell imagine anything I want. (boredom)
Yeah, planet earth. The greatest sex factory in the universe. But in this one, no one is actually born. (boredom)
But everyone IS born! And it sux! It's pure evil. Force us to be born and then blame us for everything. *** is that?! And is that isn't bad enough... Force us to stay and take the punishment and blame. Like what the hell is wrong with God. And then reveal that God is not even aware. Oh yeah ofcourse we dont even exist. Ofcourse this place is messed up if God blatantly ignores us. And then blames us for Ignoring God. Yeah, duh! Ofcourse we're going to ignore You if you force us to be born out of a bloody pee hole to terrorizing screams of despair and pain and agony! *** IS WRONG WITH YOU GOD!
I bet God is the kind of God, that likes to sew people their lips together when they speak the truth. And then after they die, send them to hell, and make them be born again only after they stop speaking truth. (pessimism)
The worst part is, I actually think I have finally found some accurate consistent truth. I shoulden't even be happy about this, but I am. (contentment)
If God is so insane, how come the world doesn't just blow up? Like, instantly... Oh, ofcourse, we are not a threat. Wonderful. We have no power. (pessimism)
Well, in that case, might aswell get used to suffering. (boredom)
Old 14-07-2020, 08:34 AM
Master
Maybe do some puzzling, cause this topic is going to take forever. Hope-optimism-positiveexpectationbelieve-enthusiasmeagernesshapiness

Hhhhh... ok. We are surrounded by the arcturians.

I only care about God. That has to count for something right.

Seriously tomorrow. Or maybe not even tomorrow. Whenever! Wherever, we'll be together. You'll be there and I'll be near, and that's the deal my dear.

Mmmyeb yeb yeb yeb.
But why am I plugged in?
Just cut the weeds of my brain one by one. Eventually I will find the good thought.
Using law of attraction to unveil God.

I manifested a vortex with my new 32% humm vibration.
Friday, 3th of July 2020, 10:11:01

Or infinite of them. But I think I can do it anyway.
I think it is inevitable that I will have to gain/addopt/embrace/embody a new dimension, in order to figure this one out. I have to figure out a new dimension.
I like nature, I like peace. But in the end, it still means nothing. No matter how big it is, it just reminds me of how much bigger everything else is, or the "moreness of it" is. I don't think the answer can be found in oppositions or comparisons. For me, it seems that I am looking to transcend all frequencies, and find something that is eternally real and true. For my true power can only be in paradox. Because it doesn't exist, therefor it has to be containing the very essence of existence itself!
I have many things that I can think about that feel better.
I have hope for the future.

Reality changes itself to all that I want, all the time.
It feels good for no reason whatsoever. I think the reason does not even matter.
Meditation without falling asleep!
Lucid Awareness of nothing!
Awareness of the subtle non-physical amplified!
Lucid awakeful day dream!
I miss that dream, where God created the entire universe out of love.
And god was not me.
So I am not God. God is love. And God created me and everything that exists out of love.

I can do this.
I can just let it do so, more of the time.
Well, it sounds good, and there is enough evidence for this to be true. Might aswell enjoy it then.

No use in suffering, I don't wanna create suffering. I don't think anyone would.

Suddenly realised Jim Carrey is inspired by the electrifying pull power of the A.I. Oh my god, he's fking faking all of it. Thundergod.
My device is going kahoots!
Old 14-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Knower
You're kind of crazy, but I like you :)

<3
Old 14-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Master
It seems that everytime I get to the positive vibration, something kicks me back. Or repels me. Or spits me out of the vortex so to speak. And the weird thing is, there is no bottom to that issue, it's eternally and infinitely ever expanding and out and instretching. And the surface keeps changing. I replace it with another, and it changes again and again. Different weeds, same vibration.

I am cutting weeds and pulling weeds, only to discover that the entire planet is one big weed. That is how impossible this seems.

I should focus on more ease. It would be nice if this process was about as easy as 20 seconds.

The sky is nice. (contentment)
Maybe God is going to come down in chariots of golden rainbows. (hopefulness)
I think the world could use some joy right now and God knows it. (optimism)
Why would God make the sky so beautiful if it isn't his own entrance. Obviously God is going to come down from the sky, and the entire planet is going to lie on the ground and watch the massive big universal motion picture cinema of the entire universe unfold before their very eyes. Hopefully. (hopefulness)
Old 14-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Master
And bring truth and revelation for every human being individually. (hopefulness)
No one will be left unattended to or leaving in questions, only evermore answers upon everlasting eternally and infinitely ever expanding answers upon answers and answers. (optimism)
And every answer will be perfectly answering every perfect question of every perfect individual. (optimism)
The revelations will be so big that every single human, and every single aspect of my being, will become hypnotized by the immense awe of the irresistable nature of God's all knowing ever expanding intelligence, love and wisdom. (hopefulness)
And all humans will be free forevermore from any possible bondage, perceived or otherwise. (hopefulness)
When God comes down in charriots of golden light, it will resonate with the very light from within our very own being and consciousness, that we also wont have to fear that which is within us, nor from without us. As all will be immersed in the ever expanse of the love/light that is of the very foundational fabric of all time and space reality. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
All pain will be dissolved in it's own self revelatory nature of being the very existence out of which it is made. (hopefulness)
All self contradictions will instantly be healed, and all resistance instantly dissolved. To make way for the universal unity that is of the highest ever expanding ever rising light of the ultimate creator. And all physical reality will merge and blend and be absorbed into the ever expanding freedom and peace that is of ever expanding resolution in scope and depth. Quasi physical reality, will become the lowest of frequency that exists throughout this entire universe. Forevermore. And physical reality will dissapear into the non-existence from whence it came. (frustration/irritation/impatience)

Seems like I am still trying to solve problems... (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I cannot solve problems without creating them. (pessimism)
There is no problem, only the solution. (boredom)
There are only ever solving solutions. (contentment)
There are only solutions in the ever dissolving solution for the ever dissolving solution that is of the omni presence of God Absolute. (contentment)
I would really like it if I was dead, then I woulden't have to be afraid of the inevitable. (pessimism)
I am not afraid of the death! I am afraid of the the non-physical joy that brought me here to begin with! I am afraid of the very stupid joy that will most likely cause me to be born here again. Or some even crazier timeline in this crazy messed up universe of never ending suffering (pessimism)
And I can't do anything about it. (boredom)
I don't wanna be born again. (fear/grief/depression/despair/powerlessness)
And yet, here I am... I keep waking up to this place. (insecurity/guilt/unworthiness)
Probably here to suffer, so that I can exchange it for joy. (fear/g/d/d/p)
If only I had not the desire in my corrupt soul, I would not have to be here. (insecurity/guilt/unworthiness)
I am so far removed from God, that I cannot even find a way to be Jealous of God. (insecurity/guilt/unworthiness)
Atleast God doesn't care about me and doesn't have to. I can be jealous about that. (jealousy)
Just left me here to suffer and die. (grief)
I can't find it, I don't know what is wrong with me. (insecurity/guilt/unworthiness)
Even if I did something wrong to get me here. God still doesn't care. (hatred/rage)
And I have no choice but to stop hating God, if I want to suffer less. (discouragement)
I guess it's also the people around me who are to blame, but I seem to really draw them like nectar for the bee. (blame/worry)
How can I allow, if the only thing that comes to me is bad. (doubt)
I guess I am not allowing enough, if they still keep coming. (dissapointment)
Maybe everything and everyone is good. No matter how it may seem. (overwhelment)
If only I could hear, see, touch, taste, smell the truth. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I bet my cat knows more than I do. And is more intelligent. (pessimism)
And no matter how long I look at my cat, I don't understand anything she's doing. She's as incomprehensible as a little baby. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I cannot even understand a baby or a cat, let alone God. (pessimism)
I helped a bee get out of the house, by offering an alternative choice for its suicidal tendencies. Love is the only universal language... (boredom)
Compassion perhaps. I've had so much compassion for myself, and still, I am as sad as can be... (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I know, that is not compassionate... (contentment)
It seems that the only thing that is compassionate for myself is to meditate all day and night and do nothing. I hate it, and have allot of resistance towards it, but it's the only things that brings/gives me peace. (boredom)
Guess I'll just have to do that, like always. (pessimism)
Old 18-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Master
Try another process. Simplicity seems to work better.

I don't want to reveal God.
I want God to reveal itself. This is easier.
More fun. More enjoyable.
Letting go. Letting god.