Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Newbie ;)

White Feathers and Angel Numbers

Hi all,
I want to share an experience which happened a few days ago.

First of all for the past 20 years or so I have been seeing the number 214. Whether it be on registration plates, waking up at 2.14 many nights and many many more occasions I couldn't start to tell you.
This has also occured in half a dozen countries in which I have lived.

By reading the meaning of Angel Number 214, in short it says that I am supported by the Angels and the Universe and that I am exactly in the point of my life where I'm meant to be.
I haven't always been interested in Angels until I was diagnosed with Advanced Prostate Cancer in late 2013. This made me look for a deeper meaning in life.
The cancer in the spine is now gone so I qualified for Radiotherapy for which I am halfway through.
Now this is the interesting part.

Just a couple of days ago (April 2nd) I went into the change room at the hospital to get changed for my days treatment.
In the change room on the floor was a white feather. What is a white feather doing on the floor of a hospital?

I thought this quite interesting. When I got home I was curious about if April 2nd was a special day or whatever and blow me down Wikipedia says that April 2nd is the 214th day of the year.
Thanks for reading.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Knower

Wow, that's amazing.
Feb 14 (2-14 for people in the U.S.) is also Valentine's Day.
Old 04-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Master
you'd meant August 2 Heavensabove.
it's swell that your condition is improving (keep it up!).
maybe you can celebrate by passing out 214 white
feathers to people you meet. spread the angel power.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Knower

A white feather symbolizes that the angels are there with you. that theyre nearby, and there for you should you need them.

it could also mean that you need to look for the signs they're giving you.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Pathfinder
That combination of 214 makes a pretty cool impression. I've been working with numbers and the effects of different combos. If you let your brain follow just the number 2, it has its own drop-off or slide down. The number 1 is like a silver arrow pointing the way. Number 4 is unique in that it is technically 3D with one line crossing over the other as well as being a right triangle. I see it as a pastel blue door that is slightly open.

I put them together and I get a mental slide through an open blue door. Very nice.

I've had a dream recently where I was looking at a purple screen off to the right with a ivory colored rectangle in the middle. In the rectangle was the number 120 in perfect font numbers. I heard myself say "This is a mental 'No'". I've been messing with visualizing it, putting it on mental drawers, doors, rocks and engraved on a bronze platter. Things usually blow up on me too fast, but, this pretty cool.

I'd like to hear your feedback if you give this a try.

GG
Old 04-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes I'm sorry August 2nd, not April.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavensabove
Hi all,
I want to share an experience which happened a few days ago.

First of all for the past 20 years or so I have been seeing the number 214. Whether it be on registration plates, waking up at 2.14 many nights and many many more occasions I couldn't start to tell you.
This has also occured in half a dozen countries in which I have lived.

By reading the meaning of Angel Number 214, in short it says that I am supported by the Angels and the Universe and that I am exactly in the point of my life where I'm meant to be.
I haven't always been interested in Angels until I was diagnosed with Advanced Prostate Cancer in late 2013. This made me look for a deeper meaning in life.
The cancer in the spine is now gone so I qualified for Radiotherapy for which I am halfway through.
Now this is the interesting part.

Just a couple of days ago (August 2nd) I went into the change room at the hospital to get changed for my days treatment.
In the change room on the floor was a white feather. What is a white feather doing on the floor of a hospital?

I thought this quite interesting. When I got home I was curious about if August 2nd was a special day or whatever and blow me down Wikipedia says that August 2nd is the 214th day of the year.
Thanks for reading.

It was annoying me, now it's August 2nd, sorry guys.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you gerrygriz. I've always wanted to get a deeper meaning of 214. Thank you for your insight.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
you'd meant August 2 Heavensabove.
it's swell that your condition is improving (keep it up!).
maybe you can celebrate by passing out 214 white
feathers to people you meet. spread the angel power.

Thank you and that's a great idea. Have to start looking for all those white feathers.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Heavensabove: It was annoying me, now it's August 2nd, sorry guys.
errors like that aren't "bad", they could've happened for a reason,
to stir the imagination in a particular way perhaps. for it to annoy
you is actually an indication that there may be some significance
to that "mistaken" date... like a birthday or some such thing.

you might have an old pillow that's been storing white feathers for you.