Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-07-2021, 01:06 PM
Experiencer

Considerations Ninety-One …

I’m Done.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

In the post directly above … there is an index of all 91 posts that are in this series … for those of you who have found some worth in what has been presented here.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

07–01-2021

People … I started this thread on the 10th of November 2020. At that time I had no intention of carrying it on forever. Again … my ambition was to offer a few tidbits of information here and there concerning levels of learning and life that many may not have had the opportunity to come across. To give a glimpse as to what might be encountered in the next true footstep on the Path. Most do not know what is “beyond” where they are. That is what makes it all so “Unknown” … and apprehensive.

More deeply … I was trying to allow those who were deeply sincere in their efforts to learn beyond the normal limits to find this information and use it to advance. Along those lines … while putting forth only enough to get a glimpse of the looming ballpark in front of you … I have said enough. Most just wish to stay where they are … yet there has been some interest. I hope you each come away with something of value … of growth. Opportunity is always to be taken advantage of when presented. Often … the window is quite short-lived indeed.

I have no idea what will happen to the information in this thread. It will … most probably … die to the basement. Maybe some will continue to comment … maybe *I* will occasionally continue to comment. Time will tell. I will not be adding any new posts to this thread … unless unforeseen demands arise … but they will have to be good … *very* good.

Time to re-enter the greater forum board and see more of what is going on. There is little I can say in the general forum board … as they wish to banter about the puzzle pieces rather than climb for the overview. Puzzle pieces … can be debated … forever. It is endless.

If any of this is important to you … feel free to copy-and-paste. This information has been made available to those that have been on the forum board since the beginning of this thread. This information will drop due to newer threads replacing it … as is the nature of forum boards … and this thread will become hidden from those coming in from now on.

Such … is life.

Look at the way the forum board is constructed … all into Lower Psychic Worlds facets. There probably isn’t a section where series’ philosophies can be developed. I am fortunate this board has put up with me. Few deal with Wholeness. There are posts and threads discussing the “Unity” issues and “becoming one with God” … that sort of thing … but since the approach is from within the Lower Psychic Worlds … that keeps the individual within the Lower Psychic Worlds. There are barely any meaningful posts concerning Wholeness … beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds … or really explaining the Lower Psychic Worlds … their nature … their design … their intent … etc.

I wish some would start their own series … and let others really see the extent of the current philosophies / religions … where they “lead” the individual.

I will also leave you with this … I have done my absolute best to give you information that *will* be meaningful to you at some point on your journey. For most members … there is no distinguishing opinion from reliable information. They will stack the deck to stay with what they know … as is natural. The distinctions I have suggested … the guidelines … the hints … all valid from a viewpoint within the Pure God Worlds. The difficulties suggested in taking the advanced steps … quite real indeed. No one can see these difficulties when immersed in them. They only become apparent as you work your way out and above them. As a very base example … no one knows how much of an alcoholic one was until that individual gives up the bottle long enough to catch that glimpse. You cannot know your own limitations while immersed inside them. That is the nature of any state of consciousness.

The nature of this forum board is of incredible value. People need to go through these sectors before they can move on. There is nothing wrong with the Lower Psychic Worlds at all. It is the greatest mandatory schoolroom in existence.

This thread has been only for the people that want to go past the dissections / the divisions / the categories of the Lower Psychic Worlds. Every post addressed other threads and issues on the forum board … questions raised … dilemmas pondered. All have taken what they can … accepted what they will … dismissed everything else. Once again … the premise is simple. Everything comes from something higher. What is the premise of Wholeness … that gives rise to the need for dissection, analysis, and categories? What would be the foundation of all the pieces? These are the queries one must constantly ask … to move forward.

The aspect of LIFE beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds have been discovered by a relative few. You can do the same … with the right effort, discipline, and devotion.

There is very little I have put in these posts that I have not had to work through on my own Path. I have clearly stated that I am *not* an authentic Master as of yet … so to that specific level … I can only report what I have been given in preparation … and told by those who know … and are true authentic Masters.

I can say without hesitancy and with full conviction … everyone will move eventually from where you are right now into new territory … which means something … some personal belief … is going to be set aside … or revised … until you reach authentic Mastership. You will make this step. Your choices are when … and under what conditions. I am in the process of doing this exact same thing.

Perhaps I will start another series here … I have yet to determine that. If I do … it will clearly not be as extensive as this one.

I wish you all … very well indeed.

Zorkchop

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbits …

There are none so deaf as the hardened intellectual. The ignorant can learn … the intellectual doesn't want to.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 01-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Thumbs up

Oh, your Thread will not be forgotten, my friend!

*applause emoji* here.

(Went back, have a lot to catch up on for a while!) Just wanted to say ...
Hey, I say expansion of consciousness, too!
I Practice the Presence all throughout the day for years---but that's what it is...
expanding your awareness.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Old 02-07-2021, 05:39 AM
Master

zorkchop,the only thing i can say is............Thankyou.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, your Thread will not be forgotten, my friend!

This was indeed a very good thread and I too hope that it won't be forgotten after all the thoughtful effort that went into it by Zorkchop.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 03-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Experiencer

The affirming of appreciation and gratitude for a recognized opportunity of value is clearly a wider expression of greater Truth. It does not go unnoticed by LIFE IT-self. It greatly differs from taking in experience and holding / hoarding it within oneself. For the few that have offered unprompted gratitude for this thread … I thank you. You have walked far on the Path.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 03-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Perhaps I will start another series here …

Hi Zorkchop ,
Though I had not the opportunity read all posts but whichever i read I sensed great content useful for readers . I takes lots of courage ,determination and goodwill to persists in an effort like this. Very much appreciate and thank you.

This thread may not go to basement if its sticky in the minds of readers and is made into sticky on the board .

Welcome to general forum and look forward to another series .

With regards
Hitesh
Old 04-07-2021, 11:08 AM
Master
Thanks zorkchop.