Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-07-2021, 02:12 PM
asearcher

left was this little guy

had a dream where I can only remember that it was an ex of mine from an unhealthy relationship and it was sort of as if his several selves were piled away, like babushka dolls, and left was this little guy at the end of it and I just looked at him. And I thought "Pathetic". That he was pathetic because of who he really was had been hidden behind all these other bigger babushka dolls. That I was pathetic because I hadn't seen it before. It was still refreshing to see him as this little guy. I took in the energy, something about him I had remembered from before. I couldn't believe I had had such uncomfert with him being the big babushka dolls and when he was he in real life during and after the relationship, when all he really was was the little guy. I thought I'm not afraid of you anymore. I'm not hateful anymore. I just feel you are pathetic to have been what you have been and how you have treated other people and how you treated me.

Then I woke up.
Old 21-07-2021, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb

Asearcher,

It sounds like a closure dream. You're telling yourself--confirming--that you have summed him up, seen him for who he really is, and now you can move on. Or. . . You've already done so. . . .

. . . . .

Oh, I'm hearing in my thoughts that another word for 'closure' is 'clearance'.

. . . .
Old 22-07-2021, 01:58 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much, True Angel.

Yes, it is a relief, I'm no longer entangled in the negative ropes from him and I.

I feel free. =)