Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Master
I had a dream I was blind

I had a dream I was blind- my sight got taken away from a fire.. No matter how much I took to reincarnation i still couldn't see... I woke up - obviously being able to see... But the dream is hounding me... A type of witchcraft where even my account couldn't manifest my sight back... It plaguing me like payment...
There's nothing karmic in my content of my account that I owe any one or had to many past lives that would enable my sight to be restricted- I remember getting into a new body (avatar; was difficult when manifesting the eyes- because I was almost blind at the account : even my eye of the account was blind - sort of some ambition : taken by the fire.. Right to the core of my necessary-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-07-2021, 02:30 PM
Pathfinder

Perhaps you are trying to see with physical eyes. Fire can be desire and physical desires can blind you. While reincarnation gives us a better understanding of why situations are the way they are, it does not guarantee enlightenment. Only a sincere desire for Truth Peace God etc puts you on the path to higher power.. hope this helps
Old 11-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeprem
Perhaps you are trying to see with physical eyes. Fire can be desire and physical desires can blind you. While reincarnation gives us a better understanding of why situations are the way they are, it does not guarantee enlightenment. Only a sincere desire for Truth Peace God etc puts you on the path to higher power.. hope this helps
It resonates with me -what you said, thank you for your reply...

Old 23-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Master
i still can't get over the fact that I was blind... it had purpose and meaning, to be left without sight permanently is the difference between waking and the dream world... where both are merged, one can't incline if they are in some sort of inception, where these messages are profound and astonishing... to live without sight even at the dream world, gives you some sort of appreciation of the 'normal' world... and how much sight means- one has to appreciate that sight can seem stagnant and uses-where are these items being placed into the frame are relocations or other uses 'bits'- where in fact sign could seem staged... having sight taking from the stage and having no recollection of the map- is worrying enough... to have the stick and the glasses- to have my sight taking away, to experience something glorious as having none! it's a pain-stake...

my inception is at a deception that just won't budge... the desire of having none and having is grossing...