Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-06-2021, 05:03 PM
Guide
The Point of the TF Journey

So, basically the whole point of the TF journey is to ascend and achieve enlightenment, right?

Technically, when you achieve this, you understand that all beings and things, and everything is God/Source.

And technically you should be able to love anyone as much as you love your twin.

However, I have dated several people since my twin, so many beautiful relationships, men and women.

I've had great connections with friends and family.

I'm in an amazing relationship now.

However, my heart chakra is connected to my twin.

It was open by him one of that last occasions where we saw each other - exactly as I manifested from a drawing I drew btw ! When we made eye contact at that moment - boom! Heart chakra opened wide - exploded really.

And this feeling is like the door that helps me connect to God and my higher self instantly, than like sitting down to meditate for a while.

Whenever I think of him, my heart chakra is expansive just like that initial moment it opened and I can literally see shifts in my world happen.

Yesterday at work, it was the dreariest day EVER. it was just so drab!
But I seen this guy who, from far away, reminded me of my twin, and I was focusing on that, and then focusing on the feeling in my heart chakra/heart centre. And it got expansive and I felt like abraham hicks ( getting specific and getting ready to be ready ) because I was imagining how great it would be if that turned out to be him and how funny that would be that the universe put us both in the same city outside our home country, and the same office block, and feeling so much expansion and love for him and that. But I also started thinking some mental things... Like how he's actually Jesus and I'm actually Mary Magdalene in a 21st century romance ( that would make a great song..... )

And while all that was happening the sun was getting blindingly brighter and brighter outside.

And the second I started to have doubts, because those final thoughts are crazy, ( but then at the same time, god can create whatever it wants, so you know maybe I should be open to miracles ) - but back to my point, the day went back to drab and dreary.

And I feel so guilty because I'm in a beautiful relationship right now with someone who is amazing and supportive and basically wants to look after me, but is human and has flaws. He is my soulmate for sure, but I don't have that kind of connection with him and I just feel so guilty.... Like this love is the love of god and my twin and the love for myself, it's my gateway to heaven.

I'm just feeling very drawn to my twin lately after years of no-contact, except remote viewing in meditation or astral/dreams. I have no way to contact him, no way of know where he is.

It's really frustrating because all these feelings just whacked me in the face one day out of the blue like a giant reminder to not forget him after I had a really intense dream where we merged, just as I thought I was finally over it.

But what I have with my soulmate is realistic and beautiful in a real world way. He is my best friend and an amazing lover! He's helped me overcome so much of my insecurities and helped me heal and feel safe and loved.

And I do love him. He is an amazing person, we laugh together all the time, we are super nerds and he is really sweet. I've never felt this comfortable in a relationship in my life....

but the love i have for him is different that the way I feel towards my twin.
Old 27-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
So, basically the whole point of the TF journey is to ascend and achieve enlightenment, right?
This is the perennial problem. Many statements I read when attempting to find out what "twin flames" was about started with a factoid or declaration that assumed the reader would accept it as fact. Then discourse would build on the assumption.

So, is your statement right? I ask because a) enlightenment is defined differently by different people. The asian culture from which one concept comes has a view of it being an absolute moment. That's just one view. Many in the west see it as a progressive event. You become enlightened the moment you experience some suddenly expanded awareness of something hidden from you until that moment.

Point is, do you need a twin flame to achieve whatever you think enlightenment is? Do you need one to "ascend" (which implies a going-upward rather than an inward refinement)?
I've met a few elderly people who have been together for a long time and are inseparable, whose mutual support is beyond question as was the obvious involvement in each other's growth, the value they brought to the other's life. I doubt any have heard of twin flame. The word 'love' is probably irrelevant because they're as good as 'as one'.

Are they twin flames? Possibly by one of the many definitions because, on one of them passing on, bereavement to the other would never be over and they will be waiting to pass on in turn, bearing the great sadness.

Quote:
but the love i have for him is different that the way I feel towards my twin.
Yes. There are different kinds of love which makes the word fairly useless in my view. I no longer use it unless I mean it unconditionally as, for example, for my parents. In trying to be honest in my own dealings I turned to more specific words like adoration, appreciation, carnal dependence, lust; things like that.
Old 29-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Master
Nothing will beat the twin flame- unconditional love comes in different forms and having soul mates around to complicate it just is soreal! Time to move on when the heart tell you to move on- if the guy reminds you of twin flame...different synchronize regarding signs and reminders, all there to build blocks and attune you further back- but I don't suppose you recognize what you recognize! Everything reminds me of my twin flame: you, them, it, me; but nothing will ever be my twin flame and nothing will be my twin as I am... I'm the only definition and recognizable source of that...

Things may seem dreary at the moment but we need thoughts times so we've never met? You wouldn't want to met life without it- here's where you'll be staying: type of moment... How long have you been separate from twin flame? While soulmate is in picture; might feel different longing due to the nature of the connections...without these natures assertion wouldn't be possible - the road to enlightenment is about the self and the journey we have- mates can help with the distancing and equip us for/with the travel and needs that need to be met to propel us to through the journey - sometimes twinys can't find the journey alone and go through it together - a sort of die' n do manifestation- it's culture and it's belonging - nothing will move is further into that space than what's needed...

I don't suppose you'll take your time and get to where you need to be when the time is right- you'll wander and find sins and synches everywhere about your twin but mostly you'll find your the sign- as far as flames go I'm my own flame ( my twin can walk in and out of the account) I'm often single while the account settles but home is where you are: I didn't think the advertisement was possible until it happened and happens... When we are both manifested together ; things are powerful and uplifting but I'm wanting into be dreary all day long(the more rain, the better) how these things can be possible- I wouldn't know nor do I know where she hides when she enters back in- merging with the self? Once your merged ( everything takes care of it self) when I manifest an avartar she happens to have to manifest - keeping my flame safe and from fidelity is my biggest worry , even with a soulmate- my soulmate can operate from the account also but is obviously not as account- connected As my flame- I never knew being a flame was as easy as being your self... These days the false twin also arrives in the account and is a catalyst (the whole account is simply as a false flame) The worrying these days has be often being single but if it's meant to be it will find a way... Lucky if it last us a week but then started calling our selfs the week( things began to tip on their sides then)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-07-2021, 10:18 AM
Master
not a damn thing!
Old 06-09-2021, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I know what you mean! Just posted how my Twin and I are both seeing others but cannot forget about each other (even if my un-awakened Twin tries to). They're always with you.
Old 02-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Also on the TF journey

Hi am new to this site and have been on this TF journey for nearly twenty years. I miss my TF every day, but know that he has his lessons to learn and it would be impossible at the moment for us to see one another. The energies were very intense, both positive and negative.
I have been doing my inner work and feel my guides and angels strong presence and encouragement. It has not been an easy journey and I do believe I have just hit the surrender stage.
After my TF walked out of my life, I moved well away from him and put on so much weight and since finding out that the love I felt for him was unconditional and real and that I was not crazy I have been focussing on myself. I have lost 4 stone in five months and feel my life is getting back on track again. I feel so much freer and happier in myself.
I am starting to love this journey and feel blessed.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Guide
Hey I just wanted to pop in and say CONGRATULATIONS on your journey! Losing weight is not easy and even though we don’t know each other I’m rooting for you! WOOO 🥳 GO MeadowSweet you abso WILD THING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeadowSweet
Hi am new to this site and have been on this TF journey for nearly twenty years. I miss my TF every day, but know that he has his lessons to learn and it would be impossible at the moment for us to see one another. The energies were very intense, both positive and negative.
I have been doing my inner work and feel my guides and angels strong presence and encouragement. It has not been an easy journey and I do believe I have just hit the surrender stage.
After my TF walked out of my life, I moved well away from him and put on so much weight and since finding out that the love I felt for him was unconditional and real and that I was not crazy I have been focussing on myself. I have lost 4 stone in five months and feel my life is getting back on track again. I feel so much freer and happier in myself.
I am starting to love this journey and feel blessed.
Old 06-11-2021, 05:02 AM
Guide

It is different for everyone.